Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

some people get carried away so easily..just only with one article..yesterday seeing those pix we analysis so many things, today just to see one article wo v not very clear..people started analysing differently.. dunno wat to say!! fed up!😭

Dont think too much
just stay calm
we know salman ...he is still a  virgin ..and he wont go for any characterless woman in his life for sure ...a woman who changes men in her life like her clothes...
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

Main generally in gumnaam articles main believe nahin karti because I remember this other thread stating some stuff about the Roshans divorce and suddenly everybody concluded that Farhan Akhtar and Suzanne were having a thing. I chose not to believe that one and any further ones for peace of mind. You never know in Bollywood - I guess it'd be like opening a can of worms really. 😕

I agree with u. Some people have also started saying its Daisy as she attends all his private parties. OMG.. Really I am so confused. I really don't understand on whom this article has been written. Hope its our Elli
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sita11

Dont think too much
just stay calm
we know salman ...he is still a virgin ..and he wont go for any characterless woman in his life for sure ...a woman who changes men in her life like her clothes...

You really believe that 😲 😆
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: priyaramnath84

I agree with u. Some people have also started saying its Daisy as she attends all his private parties. OMG.. Really I am so confused. I really don't understand on whom this article has been written. Hope its our Elli

LOL! As I always say... Media, tumhari aisi ki taisi 😆 Hum log asmaan main udd rahe the aur ek hi jhatke main with a gumnaam article humme zameen par patak dete hain... #UnfairMedia 😡😆

I do ship ElliSa but even just friendship is acceptable to me. 😊 My experience with the media is not of a friendly one because literally when they give me these tidbits that happen at parties - I get happy at the very mention of them and later start doubting - why? who would give that out? etc. So I guess I'm gonna #DoWhateverIWantMan and wait 😆
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok lets not think much... and confuse ourselves...😳
let dem date whoever dey want..deir life...and again i want to remind myself one thing...its fate dat decides marriage... salman had numerous flings but he didnt end up with with any one...because his destiny leads him to someone else and who is dat person will  come to the fore  in future..till den lets enjoy what we are enjoying
niksidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

LOL! As I always say... Media, tumhari aisi ki taisi 😆 Hum log asmaan main udd rahe the aur ek hi jhatke main with a gumnaam article humme zameen par patak dete hain... #UnfairMedia 😡😆

I do ship ElliSa but even just friendship is acceptable to me. 😊 My experience with the media is not of a friendly one because literally when they give me these tidbits that happen at parties - I get happy at the very mention of them and later start doubting - why? who would give that out? etc. So I guess I'm gonna #DoWhateverIWantMan and wait 😆

hi 5 😃...lets do whatever we wnat and let dem do whatever they want...😆 ðŸ˜†
 this media i tell u ðŸ˜³ 
BeingChevi thumbnail
Challo baat khattam kar dete hain... I think woh hi best hain 😆
I'm extremely happy at the moment knowing that Elli is special to Salman and they do have a friendship going on. Mere liye woh bhi kaafi hain because Salman cares for his friends a lot... 😊
PS. I would like to thank Mr Dilliwaley and Sanu ji's comments for grounding me a little 😆
Piolinaga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, 
I think is Elli-Salman pairing that article is been written about.
Also thinking about their pairing I think they look fantastic together and she, been younger as she is, would not be the first one to fall for an older, but looking like a million buck, Salman Khan: I have an example there is a very famous pairing Charles Chaplin married Oona O'neil when he was 54 years old and she was barely 18, They have 8 (8!!!!!!) kids, Elli will settle for 5, so nothing wrong about it.
If there is not love but friendship also very welcome who wouldn't want to be the best of friends with Salman Golden Heart?
All is good!!!
niksidfan thumbnail
🤣
BeingChevi thumbnail

Swagat hain to the battlefield 😆 Salman-Elli vs Salman-Kangna based on a report from MidDay 😆