Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 22

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mysha

❤️

hey i dont hv the bigger version as this pic i clicked from the local news paper.
Edited by sita11 - 10 years ago
Kangana now a days in Newyork as she is doing her screenplay writing course from NewYork film school ...she is not in India and salman is not that cheap that he wud go for sum snob and mad gal like Kangana,
Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

unfortunately due to slow connection, can't see the pic..is there Elli with Salman in it??😭

ofcourse she is there😉
Originally posted by SherlockHouse

The article said the girl had few relationship before and last one was foreigner , so it is not elli.
Kangna last bf was british.
Also, elli have been at her party there are also many starlets who are regular to his party.
Salman-kangna relationship was written about few months back.

Maybe kangna might not be the right answer but it is definitely not elli.
It's Elli yaar..think,at Salman's party many startlets r expected..that's normal..then y Elli?neither she is heroine of his upcoming films,nor she is big star..did he invite any other BB contestants except b'day n BB7 finale party..?y she was at Sholay screening at night if Salman did not invite her?was she so interested to watch 70s movie?and at Etawah?Daisy was not there but Elli was..and wo v Salman k sath!and about boyfriends,media has mistaken..she is foreigner, they took her wrongly thinking that she might have many bfs but ya she had one greek..he was greek I think
Originally posted by SherlockHouse

<h2>Shot in the dark: Superstar and young actress' hush-hush affair</h2>
Home>Bollywood News> Titbits
Thursday, January 09, 2014 14:03 IST

For this superstar and young actress couple, love has blossomed under the shroud of secrecy

He's a superstar known for his weakness for beautiful women, and she's a young actress with the promise of a bright future. The two have been fond of each other for a while now, and though both have had their share of relationships, their newfound single status has set tongues wagging again.

Rumour mills spoke of their proximity earlier as well but the duo made it a point to not step out together. Sources say that this couple has been discreet all along and that theirs is an unlikely pairing.

However, the star, currently promoting his upcoming film, is believed to have let his guard down at a recent party at his residence where he openly displayed his affection for the actress.

On her part, the actress -- who does not have any Bollywood lineage and whose previous relationships include a liaison with a foreigner -- was quite happy with all the extra attention that came her way. 'Their body language suggested that the two are a couple,' commented one of the guests present at the do.
Salman Khan & Kangana Ranaut Secret Affair
Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

It's Elli yaar..think,at Salman's party many startlets r expected..that's normal..then y Elli?neither she is heroine of his upcoming films,nor she is big star..did he invite any other BB contestants except b'day n BB7 finale party..?y she was at Sholay screening at night if Salman did not invite her?was she so interested to watch 70s movie?and at Etawah?Daisy was not there but Elli was..and wo v Salman k sath!and about boyfriends,media has mistaken..she is foreigner, they took her wrongly thinking that she might have many bfs but ya she had one greek..he was greek I think

I am just talking about article , from article it is clear it is not elli that is mentioned.
I dont think any mediaperson woukd know about her greek bf unless they watched bb like us.
seriosly guys how can u even think of salman with that cheapo Kangana 
lol Kangana is not even young ...she is a veteran actress now ...
its true ellians
salman and kangana are dating
Originally posted by sita11

lol Kangana is not even young ...she is a veteran actress now ...

I don't think media people know about Ellis Greek boyfriend