Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: niksidfan

Whose hush hush matter dey r telling? The guy is salman and who is da girl? The party thing tells dat its elli but i m confused abt da oder things

It's Salman n Elli..Elli had an affair before but ended with badly.. she told in LF
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niksidfan

Ok it can be iulia ,she is married and i guess dat was her liason

Ello Ello ab pls Lulia ko baksh do πŸ˜†! it was clearly written yound actress with bright future..and each n every word of the article indicates Salman-Elli..Lulia ko maro goli..πŸ˜ƒ
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sita11

EliSa and Elli clip in the local newspaper

thanks 4 sharing 
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUO[/QUOTE]

I am really confused. Its written that the duo made a point not to step out together. But yesterday Salman and Elli were out together. Which party took place at his Bandra residence?
In Mid day, the some comments say Elli and some comments say Daisy.
I am really confused.

priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am really confused. Its written that the duo made a point not to step out together. But yesterday Salman and Elli were out together. Which party took place at his Bandra residence?
I am really confused.

[/QUOTE]
DO the media really know about Elli's previous relationships?
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
It is suppose to be kangna.
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SherlockHouse

It is suppose to be kangna.

Impossible!! recent times have u seen Salman with Kangna?she came in BB7 set for the promotion of Kkrish 3..nothing was weird in their behaviour..and it's written yound actress with bright future, if u say Kangna is still young with bright future, retire kab hogi?πŸ˜†and whatever written in the article, we have seen in the news in last few days..like she was special guest at bday bash, salman gave special attention to Elli at BB7 finale party..at new year eve they spent most of time together..since last few days it's happening in Salman's life,quite obvious it's Elli..
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

Impossible!! recent times have u seen Salman with Kangna?she came in BB7 set for the promotion of Kkrish 3..nothing was weird in their behaviour..and it's written yound actress with bright future, if u say Kangna is still young with bright future, retire kab hogi?πŸ˜†and whatever written in the article, we have seen in the news in last few days..like she was special guest at bday bash, salman gave special attention to Elli at BB7 finale party..at new year eve they spent most of time together..since last few days it's happening in Salman's life,quite obvious it's Elli..

The article said the girl had few relationship before and last one was foreigner , so it is not elli.
Kangna last bf was british.
Also, elli have been at her party there are also many starlets who are regular to his party.
Salman-kangna relationship was written about few months back.

Maybe kangna might not be the right answer but it is definitely not elli.
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyaramnath84

I am really confused.

Yaar, article was written yesterday based on last few day's activities...they r saying that Salman n Elli met so many times in last few days but media could not catch together (yesterday at event we got some pix together luckily)..she n her parents was special guest at Salman's b'day,secret source said that at BB7 finale party (held at Panvel) Salman gave lots of attention to Elli and both enjoyed a lot together..at new year eve she was invited at Salman's party and source said Salman was with Elli most of the time..and from their gesture they looked like a couple..Daisy is nowhere!forget about her..πŸ˜‰
Edited by Anky_Ghosh - 10 years ago