Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 13

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
ok ..reportedly..the stars came in total 7 chartered planes..so all wer not in same plane...
 so if salman had only elli with him to accompany den also its good na..they came togteher alone in a plane..😃
and if they had some other stars only along with them in the plane den also its gr8 because salman asked only elli to be dere with him in the conference...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niksidfan

ok ..reportedly..the stars came in total 7 chartered planes..so all wer not in same plane...

so if salman had only elli with him to accompany den also its good na..they came togteher alone in a plane..😃
and if they had some other stars only along with them in the plane den also its gr8 because salman asked only elli to be dere with him in the conference...

Can we get more pictures of Elli and Salman's performance?
Kulsoom87 thumbnail
how do u know salman asked elli to be there In conference ... it seems like she came by herself :(
niksidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kulsoom87

how do u know salman asked elli to be there In conference ... it seems like she came by herself :(

she is nt dat bold nd desperate,wen salman is wid her,she does as he tells her ,salman is controlling everythng 4 her
niksidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyaramnath84

</div>
<div>
Can we get more pictures of Elli and Salman's performance?

i saw elli and salman performng individually in da news channel ,dnt ve pics and yeah salman was looking dashng
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kulsoom87

lol no no, since they are managed by the same team - Elli probably came along and we know how much promotion she is getting from Salman... she did debut in 2013 so it's not like she didn't deserve to perform there 😊
niksidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chevi

lol no no, since they are managed by the same team - Elli probably came along and we know how much promotion she is getting from Salman... she did debut in 2013 so it's not like she didn't deserve to perform there 😊

chevi ji,she is talking abt the conference
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: niksidfan

chevi ji,she is talking abt the conference

Oh accha accha - sorry - then I guess since she's there - she might as well come for the conference 😊 I wonder though because it is a little weird that's she's there with Salman and no one else is 😆
niksidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chevi

Oh accha accha - sorry - then I guess since she's there - she might as well come for the conference 😊 I wonder though because it is a little weird that's she's there with Salman and no one else is 😆

ya dats wat shocked me wen i saw da pic lol,i never imagine this will happen,its seems like salman is telling da whole media dat i will promote her ,jo karna hain karlo
niksidfan thumbnail
She accompanied him like his better half becoz technically he was da leader of da bw gang so he is to meet da main leader n address dem but making elli go wid him is realy weird ,i gues she was wid him so salman told her to come along ,he likes her in every sense