Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Chevi

Except - Salman being bashed is like roz ki baat... 😆 But Elli being bashed - I don't know how I'll handle it - ladki ka kuch bigada bhi nahin

😆 ðŸ˜†
seriously i laugh seeing salman bashing dese days...the commnets agaisnt salman are soo funny...though during big boss time i used to feel really bad but now take it sportingly..
 but yeah thimngs dat are being told about elli is really bad because she is such a nice person but den i feel ki people doesnt knw her..dey all think foreign girls are always prone to take advantages.. but i pray ki she  shuts everyone's mouth..lets see what happnes

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I hold matrix responsible for it.

Anyhow,why elli have never danced on mickey virus songs?
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

I hold matrix responsible for it.

Anyhow,why elli have never danced on mickey virus songs?

Except Pyaar China Ka Maal Hain - which didn't even set up any buzz - none of the Mickey Virus songs were fast enough to dance to. So I guess they chose other ones for her. Lots of heroines have done that. 😊
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksidfan

seriously i laugh seeing salman bashing dese days...the commnets agaisnt salman are soo funny...though during big boss time i used to feel really bad but now take it sportingly..
 but yeah thimngs dat are being told about elli is really bad because she is such a nice person but den i feel ki people doesnt knw her..dey all think foreign girls are always prone to take advantages.. but i pray ki she  shuts everyone's mouth..lets see what happnes

Exactly... I see people bashing Elli but I bet none of them have seen her debut film. Why are they bashing her before she's even come on screen properly? It makes no sense 😆

Yeah - Salman's bashing is hilarious sometimes. Kya kya kehte hain. 😆 I hope Elli will be unaffected by most of this and makes use of the "Block" thingy on twitter if it gets too out of hand - lekin kitne kitno ko block karegi. 😕
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lady Farah @BeingFarah

I dont know why Elli was there, i mean, she looks so shy and no in her element today at SAIFAI

What does she mean by "no in her element today"
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Chevi

Except Pyaar China Ka Maal Hain - which didn't even set up any buzz - none of the Mickey Virus songs were fast enough to dance to. So I guess they chose other ones for her. Lots of heroines have done that. 😊

Tose naina and karun dua both can be used for sensual dance
Also they can be remixed for dance.

It would have served better to dance in her songs
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bookmarked, will catch up with the pics later if i see them now, then i'll forget about my office work and get fired
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh ho... dey banned da telecast of da programme :(

The Etawah district administration in Uttar Pradesh Wednesday banned the entry of mediapersons and camera crews into the Saifai Mahotsav and telecast of the event where film stars Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit are to perform.

Officials said this was done as performances of these stars were under a contractual obligation and could not be telecast on television channels.

Earlier, Madhuri, Salman, Soha Ali Khan, Alia Bhatt and other Bollywood stars reached the native village of the Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav in a chartered plane.

Salman, accompanied by Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, took a round of the grounds where the cultural extravaganza is to take place.

Even as the district administration decided to ban the telecast of the event and installed jammers at the venue, the opposition pounced on the state government.

BSP leader and former CM Mayawati's aide Satish Chandra Mishra said the state exchequer's money was being wasted in Saifai while people were dying from severe cold in Muzaffarnagar relief camps.

Bharatiya Janata Party state spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak also took a dig at the blackout of the cultural event. "Why is the government blacking out the coverage when they are so busy in merry-making," he told IANS.

BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Tose naina and karun dua both can be used for sensual dance
Also they can be remixed for dance.

It would have served better to dance in her songs

I guess - sadly we aren't the event organizers 😆
I really hope she dances on Tose Naina - I love that song ðŸ˜›
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2