Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Barneysa& wife....leads RR needed

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Hi,guys.
I want to thank unknown desire for awesome post called it's unfair...
Yesterday we had so much fun discussing Barney Sa& wifey...LOL
So I know some of you who think some other very vamp character is the lead are going to get annoyed...very very few of you think paro is the lead are going to get hurt...i know  but for the sake of constructive criticism,I will say it...
Initially show was so "hollow" mind you with beautiful wrapper...Wink
A FL  called paro who is so shy,coy.dem in distress...her holier than thou approach...her innocence ...her beauty...Confused Her clothes different than other ladies..,,show was so ok...D'oh
Then out of blue moon you saw two people dancing on gramophone record...it struck me...when that scene came ...thakur- thakurainsa ...their romance...their eye locks...their dance...Day Dreaming
I mean how amazing was it????
It took us so many episodes to realize...thakur as -thakurainsa are leads...we didn't know for so many episodes...Embarrassed
Now show isn't so hollow...it has spicy leads...Clap
Please feel free to comment about leads specially FL ...feel free to say hats off stadia ...
If you want to add pics of our leads you are more than welcome...
Note...this is a fun post...so take it accordingly...
I really love sadia's acting specially from sasuraal genda phool.
She is a good actress.
Barneysa ...tarun is good looking & very good actor so chill ...have fun with my post...ROFL

Edited by sonapari - 08 January 2014 at 5:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nashniniquirkygirlNadia_DiyaM1sarun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index