Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

We have Elli Avram in mind: Salman Khan (Page 3)

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NightBreeze

Originally posted by Chevi

Arre tum logo ne Elli ko ek chance bhi nahin di and already bashing her... LOL
How do you know she is dating Salman? Sonakshi didn't date him but he still gave her a role. Although, them together surely does not irk me - I think they look fab Big smile
I agree Katrina, who was Salman's find was not impressive but Arjun Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha - they surely were IMO. Watch her work and then judge na Smile I thought her role was small in Mickey Virus but it did leave an impact and she definitely didn't suck in it Smile Anyways, all the best to Elli... for her future projects Tongue as well as the bashing. LOL

Sonakshi and Arjun are star kids

So? Do they not deserve to be in films? They were both overweight when Salman asked them to get in shape.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfan

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Ermm then why the heck did Elli participate in a cheap reality show like BB7 to get noticed? and her mom is a well renowned actress...yea sure LOL her mom acted in only 1 movie dude and it was not even the main lead role LOL

and of course Arjun is a star kid DUH!! his father produced many popular films with big stars and so he was extremely well-connected..so in that sense, he qualifies as a star kid Wink

Maybe she isn't world renowned but she is an actress - don't demean her work. Smile And neither is Bigg Boss a cheap reality show Confused

The rest of your comment - if you say so. I feel that people should give Elli a chance before saying that she's gonna torture them on screen LOL

Edited by Chevi - 08 January 2014 at 9:21am

niksidfan

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Ermm then why the heck did Elli participate in a cheap reality show like BB7 to get noticed? and her mom is a well renowned actress...yea sure LOL her mom acted in only 1 movie dude and it was not even the main lead role LOL

and of course Arjun is a star kid DUH!! his father produced many popular films with big stars and so he was extremely well-connected..so in that sense, he qualifies as a star kid Wink
 who said only flop  and cheap stars enters bb7 house Shocked
 its ur view and not mine...  the thing is dat she had done dat show which workrd positively for her..she gained many fans..whats wrong in dat...
yeah i knw she was nt in main lead so what..is it a custom dat only star kids deserve to be in bollywood. and oders shud nt get even one chnce...
BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Confused do you actually read what you post? BB is basically a show for C-grade celebs who participate in order to get their 15 minutes of fame or those who thrive on cheap publicity...no A-listers worth their salt will ever join a faltu show like BB and ruin their image

anyways you can continue with your pipe dreams about Elli Belly making it big because sooner or later, she will end up fading away into obscurity like most Salman girl finds do Wink  do the names of Zarine Khan, Sneha Ullal, Sana Khan and Mahek Chahal ring a bell LOL

I earnestly pray and hope you are wrong. Smile
I do remember Big B hosting a season of Bigg Boss. Lots of stars come to promote their movies etc as well. And I don't see anything wrong in people joining the show to gain recognition Confused Sushant Singh Rajput did a reality show like Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and look where he is today Smile
And I'm sure you've heard of the name Katrina Kaif and Sonakshi Sinha Smile Famous for whatever - they are big names in the industry today.
MarryMeAdeel Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheJake

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged

ummm what Confused

did you even understand my post to begin with? if not, then please join some comprehension classes!!

did Big B participate as a housemate in BB? did those stars enter the house as a contestant? the answer is a BIG FAT NO!! no A-listers will ever participate in a third grade show like Bigg Boss.

and Sushant was already a household name prior to joining movies because of his hit TV shows...so you are comparing apples and oranges here.

P.S: the prime reason why you are sounding so partial towards BB is because of the host Wink have U ever been impartial to Salman LOL nah I dont think so, so you better own up hon Tongue

Jeez... so much angst LOL First, chill.
I'm saying that it isn't a "cheap" show - lots of people's names have been associated with it. Of course an A-lister wouldn't participate in the show - that everyone knows.
And yes, of course, Elli and Sushant are poles apart - Sushant has tons and tons of acting experience but I'm saying that he too did a reality show. Smile When I personally think of the concept of Bigg Boss - I don't like it but I still watch it. And lots and lots of other people too - it's viewership is crazy. Smile
Baaki aap ki marzi... And yes I am a fan of Salman - I think you would have noticed from my signature. Big smile Partial towards him? All I've been commenting is about Elli. I'm just saying that I don't think it's such a big deal that he is promoting her and that people should give her time to witness whether she has talent or not Smile

Prem Namaste Big smile

Edited by Chevi - 08 January 2014 at 10:09am
ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hey, how can you compare Jhalak with Bigg boss? BB is exclusively for losers and people who are out of work. LOL

Piyatrix

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

Hey, how can you compare Jhalak with Bigg boss? BB is exclusively for losers and people who are out of work. LOL

Not comparing... Jhalak far outweighs Bigg Boss in so many respects. I was just talking about the concept of reality shows Smile

Go to top