Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

We have Elli Avram in mind: Salman Khan - Page 3

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NightBreeze

ummm what πŸ˜•

did you even understand my post to begin with? if not, then please join some comprehension classes!!

did Big B participate as a housemate in BB? did those stars enter the house as a contestant? the answer is a BIG FAT NO!! no A-listers will ever participate in a third grade show like Bigg Boss.

and Sushant was already a household name prior to joining movies because of his hit TV shows...so you are comparing apples and oranges here.

P.S: the prime reason why you are sounding so partial towards BB is because of the host πŸ˜‰ have U ever been impartial to Salman πŸ˜† nah I dont think so, so you better own up hon πŸ˜›

Jeez... so much angst πŸ˜† First, chill.
I'm saying that it isn't a "cheap" show - lots of people's names have been associated with it. Of course an A-lister wouldn't participate in the show - that everyone knows.
And yes, of course, Elli and Sushant are poles apart - Sushant has tons and tons of acting experience but I'm saying that he too did a reality show. 😊 When I personally think of the concept of Bigg Boss - I don't like it but I still watch it. And lots and lots of other people too - it's viewership is crazy. 😊
Baaki aap ki marzi... And yes I am a fan of Salman - I think you would have noticed from my signature. πŸ˜ƒ Partial towards him? All I've been commenting is about Elli. I'm just saying that I don't think it's such a big deal that he is promoting her and that people should give her time to witness whether she has talent or not 😊

Prem Namaste πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, how can you compare Jhalak with Bigg boss? BB is exclusively for losers and people who are out of work. πŸ˜†
BeingChevi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ponymo

Hey, how can you compare Jhalak with Bigg boss? BB is exclusively for losers and people who are out of work. πŸ˜†

Not comparing... Jhalak far outweighs Bigg Boss in so many respects. I was just talking about the concept of reality shows 😊
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: NightBreeze

πŸ˜• do you actually read what you post? BB is basically a show for C-grade celebs who participate in order to get their 15 minutes of fame or those who thrive on cheap publicity...no A-listers worth their salt will ever join a faltu show like BB and ruin their image

anyways you can continue with your pipe dreams about Elli Belly making it big because sooner or later, she will end up fading away into obscurity/oblivion like most Salman girl finds do πŸ˜‰  do the names of Zarine Khan, Sneha Ullal, Sana Khan and Mahek Chahal ring a bell πŸ˜†

if i m wasting dreaming about her den why r u wasting ur presious  posts hereπŸ˜•... go and write some of ur worthy post where it requires and i do read what i post...whats wrong if they want to increase deir popularity more..its a big platform to do so...there is nothing wrong..
niksidfan thumbnail

but it doesnt apply for elli,right? πŸ˜•
neither she  is a loser and nor a person out of work
ponymo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chevi

Not comparing... Jhalak far outweighs Bigg Boss in so many respects. I was just talking about the concept of reality shows 😊

Far outweighs in many aspects? You mean TRPs? If so, yes. Other than that, what else?
ponymo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niksidfan

but it doesnt apply for elli,right?πŸ˜•

neither she is a loser and nor a person out of work

She was out of work right? If she had movie offers I'm sure she wouldn't have entered the show.
niksidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MarryMeAdeel

lame discussion.

Elli showed the audience to much of herself by participating in Big Boss...the mystery is gone so she will never make it big. Same for Sana and Veena and Ashmit and all those other big boss losers.

This is why Katrina ruled for so long. Everything about her is a mystery. She isn't on any social networking sites and strictly speaks about her work. Mention Salman or Ranbir or any other detail about her personal life and she ignores it. 

So ofcourse Indians google her like crazy every day: Is she with Salman or not? Is she with Ranbir or not etc.

do u think a person's life is higer than her hard work...
though i m nt a kat fan but i do beleive she had done hard work  to get to the place where she is..and her hard work doesnt include keeping her personal life secret 
she is bashed very much but still see where she is..its only because she has passion for what she is doing..she had overcome her talentless skill and is now ruling bollywood...
i dnt knw what elli will achive but yes she shud be given a chance

BeingChevi thumbnail

Far outweighs in many aspects? You mean TRPs? If so, yes. Other than that, what else?

Jhalak has more TRP than Bigg Boss? πŸ˜•
niksidfan thumbnail

She was out of work right? If she had movie offers I'm sure she wouldn't have entered the show.

her film was not released only and how wud she get work as soon as coming to india...she had to do one movie to get her noticed and she  finished doing it and entered BB7 before its release so how can u say she is out of work