We have Elli Avram in mind: Salman Khan - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
At least she would be better than B grade daisy shah
In mind for what? I hope not for movies! She can be his bed buddy that I don't care but plz don't torture us with this woman on screen
Arre tum logo ne Elli ko ek chance bhi nahin di and already bashing her... ðŸ˜†
How do you know she is dating Salman? Sonakshi didn't date him but he still gave her a role. Although, them together surely does not irk me - I think they look fab 😃
I agree Katrina, who was Salman's find was not impressive but Arjun Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha - they surely were IMO. Watch her work and then judge na 😊 I thought her role was small in Mickey Virus but it did leave an impact and she definitely didn't suck in it 😊 Anyways, all the best to Elli... for her future projects 😛 as well as the bashing. 😆
@chevi : dnt bother buddy...
 if she is really deserving, she will shut everyone's mouth..
Originally posted by NightBreeze

Sonakshi and Arjun are star kids
elli is also a star kid.. her mom is an actress and a well renowned one..she even acted in oscar winning film...while arjun akpoor is nt a star kid..his dad is a producer and not an actor...well if dat make him star kid ,den its good for him
 but then everyone should be given chance,why shrugg dem off even before watching dem perform

Sonakshi and Arjun are star kids

So? Do they not deserve to be in films? They were both overweight when Salman asked them to get in shape.

🤔 then why the heck did Elli participate in a cheap reality show like BB7 to get noticed? and her mom is a well renowned actress...yea sure 😆 her mom acted in only 1 movie dude and it was not even the main lead role 😆

and of course Arjun is a star kid DUH!! his father produced many popular films with big stars and so he was extremely well-connected..so in that sense, he qualifies as a star kid 😉

Maybe she isn't world renowned but she is an actress - don't demean her work. 😊 And neither is Bigg Boss a cheap reality show 😕

The rest of your comment - if you say so. I feel that people should give Elli a chance before saying that she's gonna torture them on screen 😆

Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago

🤔 then why the heck did Elli participate in a cheap reality show like BB7 to get noticed? and her mom is a well renowned actress...yea sure 😆 her mom acted in only 1 movie dude and it was not even the main lead role 😆

and of course Arjun is a star kid DUH!! his father produced many popular films with big stars and so he was extremely well-connected..so in that sense, he qualifies as a star kid 😉
 who said only flop  and cheap stars enters bb7 house ðŸ˜²
 its ur view and not mine...  the thing is dat she had done dat show which workrd positively for her..she gained many fans..whats wrong in dat...
yeah i knw she was nt in main lead so what..is it a custom dat only star kids deserve to be in bollywood. and oders shud nt get even one chnce...

😕 do you actually read what you post? BB is basically a show for C-grade celebs who participate in order to get their 15 minutes of fame or those who thrive on cheap publicity...no A-listers worth their salt will ever join a faltu show like BB and ruin their image

anyways you can continue with your pipe dreams about Elli Belly making it big because sooner or later, she will end up fading away into obscurity like most Salman girl finds do 😉  do the names of Zarine Khan, Sneha Ullal, Sana Khan and Mahek Chahal ring a bell 😆

I earnestly pray and hope you are wrong. ðŸ˜Š
I do remember Big B hosting a season of Bigg Boss. Lots of stars come to promote their movies etc as well. And I don't see anything wrong in people joining the show to gain recognition 😕 Sushant Singh Rajput did a reality show like Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and look where he is today 😊
And I'm sure you've heard of the name Katrina Kaif and Sonakshi Sinha 😊 Famous for whatever - they are big names in the industry today.
lame discussion.
Elli showed the audience to much of herself by participating in Big Boss...the mystery is gone so she will never make it big. Same for Sana and Veena and Ashmit and all those other big boss losers.

This is why Katrina ruled for so long. Everything about her is a mystery. She isn't on any social networking sites and strictly speaks about her work. Mention Salman or Ranbir or any other detail about her personal life and she ignores it. 

So ofcourse Indians google her like crazy every day: Is she with Salman or not? Is she with Ranbir or not etc.