Posted: 10 years ago

We have Elli Avram in mind: Salman Khan

Superstar Salman Khan, who has been promoting Swedish-Greek actress Elli Avram ever since she entered the reality show "Bigg Boss 7" house, says he may consider her for a film.

January 08, 2014

MUMBAI
PTI

Salman was the host of "Bigg Boss 7", which ended recently. When asked whether Elli will be seen with him on the big screen, Salman said: "You will see Elli when a director or producer casts her. We have Elli in mind for sure ... I will say that straight out."

Elli made her Bollywood debut with "Mickey Virus".

However, Salman clarifies that nobody can take undue advantage of his friendship to get a film.

He said: "It's very clear that if I see something in a person only then that person will get to work with me."

"Earlier when I used to drink, they would think they will come and do their 'jugaad', but nothing used to work.

"If I feel that a person deserves it, only then it will happen or else nothing doing. If somebody makes my head turn twice that means the girl has something about her," he added. 

She might land a role in Kick...
Great hope to see her with Salman!!
elli avram in mind...toh film mein kaun?😆
she was in mind from before and they wanted publicity thats why she landed in big boss.

same happened to sunny leone and sana khan.
these people think public is stupid. many are but not most ðŸ˜‰

He said: "It's very clear that if I see something in a person only then that person will get to work with me."

"Earlier when I used to drink, they would think they will come and do their 'jugaad', but nothing used to work.

"If I feel that a person deserves it, only then it will happen or else nothing doing. If somebody makes my head turn twice that means the girl has something about her," he added. 

what did you see in Katrina then and Elli now?😆

how many  times you turn your head twice at a girl?😛
Tell me something I don't know 
Elli made an impressive debut in Mickey Virus and she gave an amazing performance in the BSEA... I hope to see her with Salman very soon ðŸ˜›
There was a dialog of Aamir in Dil Chahta Hai..about having girlfriends..1 larki..do hafte..fir ek aur larki.. fir aur do hafte..fir ek aur..Bhai saab  took Aamir's dialog seriously i think.. ðŸ˜†
He was pissed off with Aish...so he brought Sneha Ullal...the Aish look alike...and Sneha disappeared without a trace...Now he wants to replace Kat with Elli...Chances are bleak that it can be done...because Katrina is a much bigger star than Aish was...jab aish replace nahi hui...toh Kat kya hogi...lol...