Rangrasiya

Story of Thakursa in creations songs quotes,new 3 - Page 2

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
 KILLING OF BINDI BAISA😭 RIP FOR BINDI
Another one for Thakur Tejawat  I cant write I only thinks songs and quotes for situations😳

Macbeth Act III scene iv lines 135-141

"I am bent to know by worst means the worst. For mine own good all causes shall give way, I am in blood stepped in so far that, should I wade no more, returning were as tedious as go o'er. Strange things I have in head that will to hand, which must be acted ere they may be scanned."

Plain English Macbeth quote

Blood has often been shed in the past and in previous ages before human laws made things more gentle. And even since then murders too terrible for the human ear have been done. There was a time that when a man's brains had been bashed in he would die and that was the end of it. But now they rise again with twenty fatal wounds of their heads and push us off our chairs. This is even stranger than such a violent murder is.

I am determined to know, no matter how I do it, the worst. I'm going to make that the priority. I have waded so far in blood that even if I were to go no further it would be more difficult to turn back than go on with it. My head is full of plans that I must put into action before I can think about them.

mein Hoon Don, Mein Hoon Don,
mein Hoon Mein Hoon Mein Hoon Don..

are Tumne Jo, Dekha Hai, Socha Hai, Samjha Hai, Jaana Hai
voh Mein Nahin.. Voh Mein Nahin..
logon Ki, Nazron Ne, Mujhko Yahan Jo Bhi Maana Hai,
voh Mein Nahin.. Voh Mein Nahin.
Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Will Thakurs move help or he will be exposed with Rudra get the proof waiting to watch this week or like the spoiler pictures will Rudra be injured?????
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is this a song of any movie? Its really nice n describes the whole acts of thakur.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The song about Thakur is purrfecct. He is surely an evil in disguise.

About Bindi's killing, that was really gruesome. Shows what a murky character Thakur is. The don song suits very well here.

Great edits Chalhov. 👏 😊