Ljuba-55SesiliJan50NatalyMusketeerSpring-Dew

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by ZenerDiode

If UT cannot end then how come this crap will end Ouch

So true! Jab UT hi end nahi horaha toh BV kaise end hoga. 

But i too doubt whether CVs are planning a big leap with both AnSh and JaGan getting their respective kids around the same time frameConfused
Even i feel that show is taking some leap of maybe 5-6 years to show the difference b/w apna and paraya khoon...the typical serial part of this show has jut started with ansh's marriage so i think they won't finish thi show until they have used all the over used ideas of t.v serials Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_PaRiAnShNatalyMusketeerSpring-DewColt.Pixy

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atominis

I voted for last option.

But I think BV CVs have kept all options for 20 year leaps too, with all these kids and grandkids, old enemies, unresolved past chapters etc.

Sometimes it feels as if show will go on till Anandi becomes a Dadisa herself! Confused
feels the same...they will end showing whole life of hers with many leaps Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55Avika.GorNatalyMusketeerSpring-Dew

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by santhiyaa_J

UT may end bcz we can't believe that loser PB's wordsOuch and i read in a article that MB is gonna endErmm

I voted for last option. 

But I think BV CVs have kept all options for 20 year leaps too, with all these kids and grandkids, old enemies, unresolved past chapters etc.

Sometimes it feels as if show will go on till Anandi becomes a Dadisa herself! Confused

Same thing will happen in UT aka Kuttaran aka UttaranOuchOuch Tapasya will become granny soon but when they show started she was just 8 yearsOuch
santhi 4 kuttaran u can trust PB's words. bcoz he has soft corner 4 that show. he was wid creative team of that show. and he himself'd said that hes biased 4 it. and moreover wen these 2 new shows get settled then UT will end.

Edited by tiny15 - 12 January 2014 at 8:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Spring-Dew

Spring-Dew IF-Sizzlerz
Spring-Dew
Spring-Dew

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

UT may end bcz we can't believe that loser PB's wordsOuch and i read in a article that MB is gonna endErmm

I voted for last option. 

Sometimes it feels as if show will go on till Anandi becomes a Dadisa herself! Confused

Same thing will happen in UT aka Kuttaran aka UttaranOuchOuch Tapasya will become granny soon but when they show started she was just 8 yearsOuch
santhi 4 kuttaran u cna trust PB's words. bcoz he has soft corner 4 that show. he was wid creative team of that show. and he himself'd said that hes biased 4 it. and moreover wen these 2 new shows get settled then UT will end.
Torture for many more months for people who watch itOuch but sure they will make Tapu as Grand mother

Edited by santhiyaa_J - 12 January 2014 at 6:46am

NatalyMusketeer

anu023 IF-Rockerz
anu023
anu023

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged
If thy end it soon it'd be bettr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatalyMusketeerSpring-Dew

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiny15

I voted for last option. 

santhi 4 kuttaran u cna trust PB's words. bcoz he has soft corner 4 that show. he was wid creative team of that show. and he himself'd said that hes biased 4 it. and moreover wen these 2 new shows get settled then UT will end.
Torture for many more months for people who watch itOuch but sure they will make Tapu as Grand mother
i don't think so. b4 that it"ll end.

Spring-Dew

Alpha_Ka_Gamma IF-Stunnerz
Alpha_Ka_Gamma
Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Its becoming dragged show..and most dull show on 8pm Slot...They need to revamp or end this show on 18th July 2014

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NatalyMusketeerSpring-Dewtiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index