pg rocks everyone shocks :P

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
šŸ˜ƒ only for pg the show will gain new height...coz of her entry her followers will watch the show..i used to watch ddej...I never watched this show for the leads...it was normal show..where there is beast like husband used to torture her wife ..it was obvious tht they will fall in love one day and the girl loved him..and blah blah blah atypical hindi serial ...now it will be interesting ..only for cutest girl of tellywood pg who is entering this shw ..love u priyal..u r the future star of our nations...u will rock as radha :) i love u sooo much...
Edited by moralthing - 10 years ago
You obviously know nothing about this show!!!!!

What you said couldn't be farther away from what the story is all about!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

You obviously know nothing about this show!!!!!

What you said couldn't be farther away from what the story is all about!!!!

Agree

EBI is different from other hindi serial'sā­ļø

Firstly it isn't about a abuser, yes he did wrong to her, but she did the same to him too.. That was right at the beginning. 

Secondly I think it's quite insulting to the leads to say that only because of Priyal Gor the show will reach new heights, besides I doubt that would even be the case. 
And no offence to Priyal fans, even I watched her last show, but Viraf and Chhavi are better actors, and the show doesn't need anyone's help.šŸ˜Š

I also think it's funny that you believe Priyal Gor,  will that much impact, she isn't a big star or anything, and the show has gotten to great heights, which previous shows on Life OK, and other smaller channels have never reached. 

Life OK isn't a big channel, and their shows never get as many trps etc. as shows of Star Plus, or Zee tv etc. as their shows aren't aimed at the mass audience. Even then, Ek boond has gotten great trps...
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
I dunno how should i react to this post..u meant to bash the show or u..
i more of scared new lows show doesnt touch after pg ki entry..as far my scares r concern..since u talked about ur thought im talking about mine...

well 1st while u talk about the show get the fact clear my dear about the show...
I think u have got the shows story wrong. It's not about abusive husband and the girl falling in love with her abusive husband like in most serials. Tara came to like him after he was proven innocent. Chhavi and viraf are very talented actors. Even vishwajeet ji who is playing the role of rp is fab.
Which show are you talking about dear..?šŸ˜³
I think you have come to the wrong forum., because EBI is nothing like that...
Hey...
Tumhe kya sach mein pata hai...
Tumhari post kiss forum par hai...
Kiss story ke baare mein baat kar rahi ho...
Pls apni knwledge ko badhayiye...phir post banayiye...
I think you need to watch the show before making comments ...pg isn't a big star, moreover she was replaced in a show on zee tv for being unprofessional , showing tantrum and getting too big for her shoes...