-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I googled whether people sleep walk with their eyes open or closed and found this 
" Although their eyes are open, their expression is dim and glazed over. " 

Haha so blooper it was! πŸ˜†
Bhabi Maas reaction in the precap was very realistic . Old people often react this way when hear of a psychologist .😊
But the question is why did they take him to a psychologist ?? Do they fear that he's suffering from trauma or 
Do all parents take their children to the psychologist when they suffer from sleep walking ? πŸ˜•
Coz as far as I've seen it's pretty normal and may not have a reason behind it..
But one thing is for sure., 
It's dangerous . Poor duggu could've fallen yesterday πŸ˜²πŸ€’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope everything's gonna be alright with Duggu beta😊
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The precap was so sad πŸ˜­
The way duggu said it πŸ˜­
saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also found Bhabhima's reaction to be very realistic...but i didn't really like Buaji's reaction
I understand the old times she comes from but she was unnecessarily harsh on Akshara...it's like she is all set to be the new old Gayatri... I loved how Naitik defended Akshara though πŸ˜›
Psychiatrist thing is the better option i guess...I heard about sleepwalking and we should consult a doctor in such times...even though he cannot totally cure it, but he can mentally boost up patients...also Duggu is only six, he can get cured over time...i don't think it's such a big issue...
The precap was sad though...Akshi and Naitik really seemed shocked on what duggu said...let's see how this issue is tackled