Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Respecting your point of view i would just like to say that Paro and Rudra haven't actually had a proper scene yet to show there chemistry properly . They've merely had 2 scenes .
I agree LaiRud scene was hot , but then we all know that ultimately the story is about PaRud - so i feel there's no pint in comparison .That's why i din't compare PaRun with PaRud .
my thoughts have been proven right again with "I feel with the chemistry between PaRun being non-existent and CV un-willing to risk with PaRud scenes, it is only obvious that CV's want this show's foundation to be laid on Lai-Rud's sizzling chemistry."

i am being proven right by the cv's if not anyone!
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Again! 
This is your 8th or 9th post in here criticizing RR. One hate post per episode! 
yesterday's episode once again proves that lairud should lead this show...even a 2 minute scene between lairud over-shadows 20 other scenes between parud
srp11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheSnowman

yesterday's episode once again proves that lairud should lead this show...even a 2 minute scene between lairud over-shadows 20 other scenes between parud

Is it the same that proves your psyco issues  will never end?
chintu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: napstermonster

My opinon on the Paro-Rudra scene as opposed to the Rudra-Laila scene is this:

If Paro and Rudra rolling around on the sand was supposed to rival Rudra-Laila's intro, and shown as INTENTIONALLY sexy, then the story would have been really screwed up, and I for one, would have moved on in disgust. 

The writers established early on the Paro was literally terrified of the BSF. She has nightmares about them. Then, it is one of those men who show up, and in many ways, frighten her as much as save her. On top of that, seconds before she sees Rudra and is rescued, this woman is being assaulted by three creeps, and in fear for her life and virtue. It would have been incredibly insensitive, not to mention ludicrous, if Rudra and Paro then shared any conscious moment of attraction as he rescued her. Sanaya would have not done her character any justice if she had played that meeting with coy sexy heat. 

I think that the fact that in spite of the circumstances, they still managed to imbue their intro with enough heat to get many a panty in a twist (at least per this site!) speaks to the excellent chemistry these two share. And I am looking forward to them actually interacting in privacy. Of course, I wont expect Sanaya to manufacture heat if its not there, (ChanChan ...??) but I have faith, having seen what Ashish (if that his name?) can do, and having been literally inspired into writing through Sanaya-Barun.

In contrast, Rudra and Laila meet alone, in his tent, during a stormy night, with a gun to the forehead, very nicely symbolic of sex. Laila then wriggles her arms and body all over him, has the advantage of suggestive dialogue to deliver in a throaty voice, inflames the (admittedly under-dressed) man, and gets her roll in the hay, with the bed being like, two feet away. She is then seen fixing her choli, thrusting some very lovely boobs in the air, clearly having had a good time. 

If, given all this, Laila and Rudra DIDN'T burn up the screen, Ankita should have given up acting to join a nunnery.  

My point--unequal circumstances. And they are not to be compared, when they are THIS far apart. Its unfair to pigeon-hole "Parun" and Rud-Laila" or whatever, without giving Sanaya a chance to interact with her very hot co-star in less  strenuous circumstances. 

There--dissent, without insult. It can be done, people.  

Well said. but your posts and time deserve a better space. LA no 2 is good though😉
Melosa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Classic, dude!
🤣
Edited by Melosa - 10 years ago
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nothing against Laila but if the Cvs continue to show Laila and Rudra scenes in abundance and with sizzling chemistry it will kill the show instead of boosting it.

The problem is - the target audience is Indian and 9.30 p.m. is family viewing time. 

It is very tough to explain your child watching the TV with you as to what the Hero is doing with that woman - when your child knows that heroine is Paro (that much even a child will understand because of the promos and the way story is shaping).

You cannot say he loves her, cannot say she is his friend - children have brains afterall, they are not dodos and you just cannot say that Hero is here for Time Pass. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Poluk - 10 years ago
it is quite clear from the utter lack of chemistry of the so called lead pair and sizzling chemistry shown by LaiRud that this is the pair CV's want to bank on.
the lead pair has completely been rejected as is evident from the the change of track and more scenes between lairud.
risha8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheSnowman

it is quite clear from the utter lack of chemistry of the so called lead pair and sizzling chemistry shown by LaiRud that this is the pair CV's want to bank on.

the lead pair has completely been rejected as is evident from the the change of track and more scenes between lairud.

oh ya then why did channel promote parud on their cover page??? 
anyways thaks for increasing forum activity