Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear TM, you absolutely the right to share your views in the forum since it is an open forum !! If you don't like their PaRud and PaRun chemistry, you have the freedom to share your dislike. But please do not insult their hardwork !! Sanaya is a very hardworking women and everyone in the forum knows that we got our interest in this show mostly because of the fact that Sanaya is acting in it not because of Ankita or Ashish's acting (no offense, I like them too !! ). 
And one more thing, people do not watch the show just for the characters' chemistry, also because of  the acting and story !! People don't want only chemistry between leads, they also want something endearing about them !! 

Maybe if you made one post about it , I would take it as your view...but you have made 8-10 posts continuously about Sanaya being a weak lead !! This is not something people in the forum would encourage !! Please do try to understand !!
Edited by Chandu2000 - 10 years ago
Your posts are getting redundant now. Tell me something I don't know. 😳
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

Actually, i keep shut about most of the people from any entertainment industry. it's better that way i guess.😆 I am not big fan of celebrities or pay attention to their personal life that much. It's just that Sanaya is one of those few actor, I at least can tolerate off screen . 😆 On acting Sanaya, I think she can call herself as an actor, but me going gaga needs time.😳 I gave her two shows a chance even that one which had so much buzz and craze, I quit within 1 month.😆 This story has rustic , edgy and intensity i like, so crossing fingers here.

I'm the exact opposite. :P I'm not very fond of her off-screen persona, atleast what little I've seen of it. But that dosen't mean i dislike her. I'm indifferent, I guess.

It's her acting I like, but she tends to go a bit OTT in comic scenes. I think you'll end up liking her, she's good.

Haha. I think the show that you're talking about is the one that inspired my username :p

I too am willing to give the show a chance. I like it till now, though not as much as the forum people :p

But the hype and I guess the thought of seeing atleast Khushi attratced me :p

Delena <3

Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was missng u charger.,,,, thnks 4 charging again...😃 ...😃...😃...😃
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

I'm the exact opposite. :P I'm not very fond of her off-screen persona, atleast what little I've seen of it. But that dosen't mean i dislike her. I'm indifferent, I guess.

It's her acting I like, but she tends to go a bit OTT in comic scenes. I think you'll end up liking her, she's good.

Haha. I think the show that you're talking about is the one that inspired my username :p

I too am willing to give the show a chance. I like it till now, though not as much as the forum people :p

But the hype and I guess the thought of seeing atleast Khushi attratced me :p

Delena <3

well, everyone has their own liking. 😆  Yes, she does at time. Let's see :) On acting, i like her but not to the point i am like going u know i am completely blown over.😳 I do like the show actually , but me being addicted to it, let's see. I am enjoying at the moment.Yes, i do think there is a lot of hype due to Sanaya , and hope the makers are able to satisfy the thirsty viewers.😳
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

well, everyone has their own liking. 😆 Yes, she does at time. Let's see :) On acting, i like her but not to the point i am like going u know i am completely blown over.😳 I do like the show actually , but me being addicted to it, let's see. I am enjoying at the moment.Yes, i do think there is a lot of hype due to Sanaya , and hope the makers are able to satisfy the thirsty viewers.😳

:)

That's what I"m thinking, of RR will live up to the expectations :p

we've talked before btw :p
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True fan of RR?😲

Yes, its strictly within your rights to express your love for LaiRud and express your Intense dislike for Parud...and yes we get it, for you Ankita is better than Sanaya and should have been the lead..we get it okay😆

but still the same topic over and over again?Ofcourse the wordings are somewhat different but what is implied in each of your post is the same. 🥱 

archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: napstermonster

My opinon on the Paro-Rudra scene as opposed to the Rudra-Laila scene is this:

If Paro and Rudra rolling around on the sand was supposed to rival Rudra-Laila's intro, and shown as INTENTIONALLY sexy, then the story would have been really screwed up, and I for one, would have moved on in disgust. 

The writers established early on the Paro was literally terrified of the BSF. She has nightmares about them. Then, it is one of those men who show up, and in many ways, frighten her as much as save her. On top of that, seconds before she sees Rudra and is rescued, this woman is being assaulted by three creeps, and in fear for her life and virtue. It would have been incredibly insensitive, not to mention ludicrous, if Rudra and Paro then shared any conscious moment of attraction as he rescued her. Sanaya would have not done her character any justice if she had played that meeting with coy sexy heat. 

I think that the fact that in spite of the circumstances, they still managed to imbue their intro with enough heat to get many a panty in a twist (at least per this site!) speaks to the excellent chemistry these two share. And I am looking forward to them actually interacting in privacy. Of course, I wont expect Sanaya to manufacture heat if its not there, (ChanChan ...??) but I have faith, having seen what Ashish (if that his name?) can do, and having been literally inspired into writing through Sanaya-Barun.

In contrast, Rudra and Laila meet alone, in his tent, during a stormy night, with a gun to the forehead, very nicely symbolic of sex. Laila then wriggles her arms and body all over him, has the advantage of suggestive dialogue to deliver in a throaty voice, inflames the (admittedly under-dressed) man, and gets her roll in the hay, with the bed being like, two feet away. She is then seen fixing her choli, thrusting some very lovely boobs in the air, clearly having had a good time. 

If, given all this, Laila and Rudra DIDN'T burn up the screen, Ankita should have given up acting to join a nunnery.  

My point--unequal circumstances. And they are not to be compared, when they are THIS far apart. Its unfair to pigeon-hole "Parun" and Rud-Laila" or whatever, without giving Sanaya a chance to interact with her very hot co-star in less  strenuous circumstances. 

There--dissent, without insult. It can be done, people.  

👏 What she said!
@TM-I have responded to 6 of your other posts all along the same lines, without insulting! Its too tempting to not respond, but there's only so many times one can say the same thing!
@napstermonster-nice elaborate explanation!
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
By the way, Snowman--I find it very interesting to see that when someone answers your post with actual arguments that debunk your theories, or challenge your opinions, you choose to instead open newer, slightly more inflammatory posts on the exact same thesis. You do not actually contribute to your own argument.

If you are looking for participation, why not...well...participate in your own thread? Reasoned responses that don't resort to name calling is what you asked for. So, I, and several other writers, we took five minutes of our time to read, think about and respond to your points regarding Laila and Rudra being better leads on different threads you opened (on the same thing). And then, we all waited to hear from you. In vain.

I know, of course, that this comment will be water rolling off a very drama-craving duck's back, but I went through your posting history on RangRasiya. Its clear that you sing a very one note tune when it comes to literally each and every post you've made--you are disappointed, and thoroughly so, about many aspects of the show, be it the leads, the premise, the content, the violence, the chemistry. Pretty much everything that a one week old show can do to piss you off--Rang Rasiya has done.  

So you post. And post. And post. Its well within your right to do so. But what surprises me, especially in someone who opens SO MANY POSTS is that you rarely respond to the sensible writers who respond to you. You instead choose to lament loudly about being persecuted, but then you say you are bravely carrying on in spite of the many outrageous attacks coming your way because of the "good of the forum and the show".  I am sure the RR forum members are falling over themselves in gratitude for your brave fight against evil everywhere.  Its inspiring, truly. But its not helpful.

You know what would be helpful?---how about responding to one of your own posts, with reasoned debate and actual analysis? Its a forum for all views, and yours, (if it is in fact a real view and not just some bored irritant's two minutes of fun) has the scope of being a very interesting perspective to hear about. Of course, it will be less dramatic and off-putting to debate and not just inflame, but it would actually do what you say you want to do---contribute.

Just a thought. 
Edited by napstermonster - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: napstermonster

By the way, Snowman--I find it very interesting to see that when someone answers your post with actual arguments that debunk your theories, or challenge your opinions, you choose to instead open newer, slightly more inflammatory posts on the exact same thesis. You do not actually contribute to your own argument.

If you are looking for participation, why not...well...participate in your own thread? Reasoned responses that don't resort to name calling is what you asked for. So, I, and several other writers, I took five minutes of our time to read, think about and respond to your points regarding Laila and Rudra being better leads on different threads you opened (on the same thing). And then, we all waited to hear from you. In vain.

I know, of course, that this comment will be water rolling off a very drama-craving duck's back, but I went through your posting history on RangRasiya. Its clear that you sing a very one note tune when it comes to literally each and every post you've made--you are disappointed, and thoroughly so, about many aspects of the show, be it the leads, the premise, the content, the violence, the chemistry. Pretty much everything that a one week old show can do to piss you off--Rang Rasiya has done.  

So you post. And post. And post. Its well within your right to do so. But what surprises me, especially in someone who opens SO MANY POSTS. is that you rarely respond to the sensible writers who respond to you. You instead choose to lament loudly about being persecuted, but then you say you are bravely carrying on in spite of the many outrageous attacks coming your way because of the "good of the forum and the show".  

Here is an idea to help you actually do just that---how about responding to one of your own posts, with reasoned debate and actual analysis? Its a forum for all views, and yours, (if it is in fact a real view and not just some bored kid's two minutes of fun) has the scope of being a very interesting perspective to hear about. Of course, it will be less dramatic and off-putting to debate and not just inflame, but it would actually do what you say you want to do---contribute.

Just a thought. 

👏 Your post made me comment on snowman's post , but a suggestion my friend ...do not even give 2 minutes of your time here. Seeing your eloquence and your thought process , Their are several other posts in the forum , worthy of your attn. ..