Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

~~||shrenu parikh/aastha AT 13|~Be the flame,not the moth~ (Page 23)

MehdiK IF-Rockerz
MehdiK
MehdiK

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 5999

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Originally posted by aisumalavika

good morning Shrenians...Hug
so now its my time to do catching up parampara...Confused

GM dearuHugparampara is very impWink

U r fast learner NeelumLOL

Parampara being maintained as I am typing!!Ouch


Edited by projapothi - 09 January 2014 at 2:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aisumalavikaServianasladjana333Neelum.drashtirbb1

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Joined: 14 November 2012
Posts: 34502

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by projapothi

Originally posted by Serviana

I am kind if sad by behaviour of some fans on twitter and forum...think i am gonna limit my presence only to Shrenu AT...
I know that being 36 i might see everything with different eyes and i can not expect certain level of maturity from everybody...but what is too much is too much...

I felt like a fool today...and i guess i deserve it for being naive...

You are not naive nor are you a fool, that is why you make sure we keep our feet firmly planted on the ground!! Which is why we love you, so please don't worry yourself over such matters. 



Love you Mehdiyah!Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisumalavikasladjana333Neelum.drashtirbb1

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Joined: 14 November 2012
Posts: 34502

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by projapothi

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Originally posted by Serviana

Hello girls! I apologize for that outburst of rage...wont repeat it..
I love you all in this AT and also there are some really nice people out of it on the forum too... Wll appreciate more my interactions with them...

Now lets move on some brighter subjectsBig smile

hmm hopefully not on spankingErmm

Agreed!LOL

I know you will let me spank you if it will make me feel betterBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisumalavikasladjana333Neelum.drashtirbb1

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Joined: 14 November 2012
Posts: 34502

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by projapothi

Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti


GM dearuHugparampara is very impWink

U r fast learner NeelumLOL

Parampara being maintained as I am typing!!Ouch

I am so proud of you beta

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisumalavikasladjana333Neelum.drashtirbb1

kop93 IF-Sizzlerz
kop93
kop93

Joined: 03 July 2012
Posts: 11888

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by kop93

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Originally posted by kop93


Hello Girls! Hug

I do not know how you think about that slap Kalindi fired Slock, but for me it is worth a million dollars.Big smileLOL
He earned it!
Hi buddy, Hug

u are right, shlokie baby totally deserved it.

Hello buddy,Hug

Omg, this AT flies, today I comment on the ninth page, left, and had found you on the twentieth page.Shocked

Astha really likes Slock with pure love, and his soul full of venom and hatred.
I think Astha will sign the papers for divorce and it will be a solid blow to the Slock, might induce him to think differently about Astha, not as a toy but as a person, a woman who has feelings.
 


Beautifully written kopi! Agree with you!Hug

Thanks, Jasna. Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aisumalavikaServianasladjana333Neelum.drashtirbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by projapothi

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Originally posted by Serviana

Hello girls! I apologize for that outburst of rage...wont repeat it..
I love you all in this AT and also there are some really nice people out of it on the forum too... Wll appreciate more my interactions with them...

Now lets move on some brighter subjectsBig smile


hmm hopefully not on spankingErmm


Agreed!LOL


I know you will let me spank you if it will make me feel betterBig smile
lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisumalavikaServianasladjana333Neelum.drashti

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by projapothi

Originally posted by rbb1

Astha crying today and saying she feels his pain when Kalindi slapped him poor thing she loves him and cannot see him in pain


Matters of the heart are complicated indeed!! But she may also be worried about further repercussion following this slap!!Ouch

yeah true

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisumalavikaServianasladjana333Neelum.drashti

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sladjana333

Originally posted by kop93

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Originally posted by kop93



Hello Girls!Hug

I do not know how you think about that slap Kalindi fired Slock, but for me it is worth a million dollars.Big smileLOL
He earned it!

Hi buddy,Hug

u are right, shlokie baby totally deserved it.

Hello buddy,Hug

Omg, this AT flies, today I comment on the ninth page, left, and had found you on the twentieth page.Shocked

Astha really likes Slock with pure love, and his soul full of venom and hatred.
I think Astha will sign the papers for divorce and it will be a solid blow to the Slock, might induce him to think differently about Astha, not as a toy but as a person, a woman who has feelings.





I think that there will be no divorce court ... the story will go in the other direction...
let's wait and see what happens

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aisumalavikaMehdiKkop93Neelum.drashtisladjana333

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~||shrenu parikh/aastha AT 8||~happy being human~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Neelum.drashti   Replies: 1185   Views: 34845

Neelum.drashti 1185 34845 27 December 2013 at 1:27pm by Neelum.drashti
~~||shrenu parikh/aastha AT 7||~Love hurts~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Neelum.drashti   Replies: 1188   Views: 34514

Neelum.drashti 1188 34514 22 December 2013 at 1:25pm by Neelum.drashti
Shrenu Parikh

Author: Leprechaun   Replies: 8   Views: 1891

Leprechaun 8 1891 22 December 2013 at 11:56am by minuu
~~||shrenu parikh/aastha AT 6||~Believe in yourself~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Neelum.drashti   Replies: 1188   Views: 27763

Neelum.drashti 1188 27763 17 December 2013 at 12:28pm by Neelum.drashti
The moth and the bee...30th september

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: misti73   Replies: 63   Views: 5748

misti73 63 5748 01 October 2013 at 5:46am by Angie12

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index