~~||shrenu parikh/aastha AT 13|~Be the flame,not the moth~ - Page 72

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kop93

Neelum, do not you worry, the divorce will not come, it's just whether they were shaken brains in Slock stiff from egoism.
Asta is not able to do it, because it is blind love and pain, but Kalinda mom is there to do it.πŸ˜ƒ

I can not wait for the day they Sojal and Abhay to pay for his crimes.
Sojal is really stupid.🀒

sojal is vicious. she knows how to get other people in trouble when she wants. abhay is bad but sojal is worse.
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

sojal is vicious. she knows how to get other people in trouble when she wants. abhay is bad but sojal is worse.

Sad to say that women are usually worse!! That Sojal!!😑

jyoti comes home and try to take shlok to aastha's home to patch things up, sojal hears it and call abhay who comes and take her away and locks jyoti in a room without food.

aastha goes for job hunt, there they recognize her as shlok wife and call him, aastha refused job andrefuse to go with shlok. later she sign sthe divorce papers and lawyer call to inform shlok he says ok,if she want this.and then ve sayiaan in BG. 

precap shlok took aastha forcibly home

Omg!!😭 That's so sad!!! I am speechless and heartbroken! Oh my poor Ashlok!!😭😭  
So the jail episode is next week??  

Exactly partner. I really cant stand her nw...and i used to look forward to her and varads love track...huh
Btw partner..u were right...he looked sad when he heard about divorce...
Originally posted by Serviana

Btw partner..u were right...he looked sad when he heard about divorce...
sorry i was roaming forum. ..yeah he looked sad...but i am feeling better now, trying to think positive things like pulling sojal's hair outπŸ€”
Originally posted by Serviana

Exactly partner. I really cant stand her nw...and i used to look forward to her and varads love track...huh

May be CVs will get a new girl for him.hopefully!
Originally posted by sladjana333

Hello!!!πŸ€—
hi sladjoπŸ€—

agreed. partner everything will be fineπŸ€—...shrenu rocks

The picture of the birds is amazing! Love it!! πŸ˜ƒ
Next; it will be time to fly from the nest!! Rites of passage!!
Originally posted by projapothi

Omg!!😭 That's so sad!!! I am speechless and heartbroken! Oh my poor Ashlok!!😭😭  
So the jail episode is next week??  

yeah, i guess he will take her home where kalindi will come with police and jail epi