The beauty of love - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Fariii Di !! i miss u :'( !!! 
n This post ! so beautiful :'( !!! 

I dont know ! I was not suppose to Fall for thm ! but its too late :'( !! I dont think i can forget thm :'( esp after todays episode :'( 

Originally posted by Sidda8

Great post. They are not in love but admiring each other and the union they'll share. Varun is mesmerized by Paro's beauty while Paro likes his personality and poetic side. If given a chance, I believe Paro would have loved her husband but she never got the time to know him.

Thanks Sidda.
Originally posted by .FlawlessSarun.

Fariii Di !! i miss u :'( !!! 
n This post ! so beautiful :'( !!! 

I dont know ! I was not suppose to Fall for thm ! but its too late :'( !! I dont think i can forget thm :'( esp after todays episode :'( 

Manal ðŸ¤— how are you? miss you too. 

I know...it's going to heart wrenching. 
@ incandescent
You summed it up very nicely...

"A few stolen glances...a shy smile...and dreams of a beautiful future.

Maybe it's not just love yet...but the idea of falling in love."

😊
beautifully written Fari! You might not remember me but I remember you. I may not believe in Varun's sweetness, but Paro's shyness is real. she is in love with the idea of love, with the dream of a future which he is tempting her with and she sorely wants. Is this love? No. But its her idea of love could be like, What could be hers? This will come back to haunt her, the loss of what she could have had and which will make her sense of supposed wrong against Rudra even stronger. 
Originally posted by bkamber

@ incandescent
You summed it up very nicely...

"A few stolen glances...a shy smile...and dreams of a beautiful future.

Maybe it's not just love yet...but the idea of falling in love."

😊

Thank you. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by dmg2c

beautifully written Fari! You might not remember me but I remember you. I may not believe in Varun's sweetness, but Paro's shyness is real. she is in love with the idea of love, with the dream of a future which he is tempting her with and she sorely wants. Is this love? No. But its her idea of love could be like, What could be hers? This will come back to haunt her, the loss of what she could have had and which will make her sense of supposed wrong against Rudra even stronger. 

Yes, I remember you Sona. ðŸ˜Š Agree with you. 

I am not sure what to think of Varun...whether it's real or not. But I love their scenes. 
Originally posted by incandescent

Manal ðŸ¤— how are you? miss you too. 

I know...it's going to heart wrenching. 
Dammit its been so long we had a talk n now we talk again with similar feel PaRun :'(