Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

its b4 jail scene....hear the kidnap video (Page 2)

shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goolab

Yea can here what he say

he does say divorce ...right we can hear end of the sentence

Anunilmini IF-Dazzler
Anunilmini
Anunilmini

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I think jail then remorse or what looked like remorse or regret ...but must say my heart went out for our Shlokie boy in today's SBS portion. Guys don't hate me I know as a women I should hate him...but it's Shlok! Anyways I really hope this hate scenario would come to end soon and romance start or tough love from asthas side starts to happen. Now even my hubby who does not even watch a Hindi movie is watching EBP...even though he teases me without end...but it's all good.  Hail to the all mighty SHLOK!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauriangel

mailanchi IF-Dazzler
mailanchi
mailanchi

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anukalu

I think jail then remorse or what looked like remorse or regret ...but must say my heart went out for our Shlokie boy in today's SBS portion. Guys don't hate me I know as a women I should hate him...but it's Shlok! Anyways I really hope this hate scenario would come to end soon and romance start or tough love from asthas side starts to happen. Now even my hubby who does not even watch a Hindi movie is watching EBP...even though he teases me without end...but it's all good.  Hail to the all mighty SHLOK!

After watching todays SBS segment I feel very very angry with Shlok. Somehow that line btwn real and reel life is lost atleast for me(thanks to Shrenu and Avinash for their superb acting)  and I felt very angry at the gesture showed by AvinashAngry with his hands
kya tha woh? wot does it mean? just felt it meant something very insultingAngry
lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
sorry double post

Edited by lachii - 08 January 2014 at 5:17am
lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mailanchi

After watching todays SBS segment I feel very very angry with Shlok. Somehow that line btwn real and reel life is lost atleast for me(thanks to Shrenu and Avinash for their superb acting)  and I felt very angry at the gesture showed by AvinashAngry with his hands

that was babaji ka thulluLOL
comic way of saying nothing...got nothing...its not insulting... but in someways if taken that way then it is insulting but i dont think avi would be meaning that as it wouldbe very insulting then for him too
mailanchi IF-Dazzler
mailanchi
mailanchi

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

comic way of saying nothing...got nothing...its not insulting...

LOLaccha i did not know that thank you 
lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lachii

comic way of saying nothing...got nothing...its not insulting...

LOLaccha i did not know that thank you 

yeah i hope so...bcz the other meaning used by some is very bad...just google it
Anunilmini IF-Dazzler
Anunilmini
Anunilmini

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Hey guys chill. I was not referring to the hand gesture...I was just saying he looked really sad down and out and guys I don't understand Hindi. I'm Sri Lankan.  I follow the story with thanks to sub-titles. Here in Dubai star plus has ST for most of the teles. And sorry guys if I offended anybody's feelings. Don't take things so seriously ...just enjoy. Cheers

Go to top