VM FF || DIL MIL GAYE #6 | CH 92 N 93 on PG 141 - Page 90

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by naina927

thank you chandinie... in dat note i realised i missed ur name... thank u fr always reading my work n encouraging me... glad u liked it...

You welcome...
Its totally fine...
I like all your stroys 😊
And i hope you will alssooo write soon for Virman Bad Boy...
it was awesome nd i loved it
virman part is awesome
nd i want more virman part
missed kasu in these update
update soon
πŸ˜ƒ finally u updated thank you...i missed this story a lot biggest hug n thank you...virma...scenes n Naina maan fight was rocking loved it...
Awesome update!!!

VirMan matured yet kiddish n sweet sumtimes...like d blend dey have in deir relationship, manvi needs continous backup of love and supprt to make sure her brains doesn't do over time thinkin...its cute and sweet to have virat always by her side!

Naina and maan dey r cute couple, but  nain hasnt taken much interms of responsibility...and she has moved on in her life...missed mohit...he has been out for long...uski entry karwado..naina ko bhi jhatka lagee...:)

N yes nains reaction to Rishabalas news was quite funny...lekin update jaldi khatam hogaya. ..waitin for next!!!!!

Owww great update..
Felt for a moment bad for manvi..you cant never forget what happend...
Love naina and maan more and more...

Maan please take naina with you..dont have a good feeling if you let her alone
awesome update
loved it
virman part is nice ... Mostly the hospital part
manvi and naina phone convo is nice
so maan wants a baby
continue soon
Superb!! ⭐️ Glad to see your update.. Virman nok-jhok is always a treat to read.. I like the fact that even after their marriage and so many ups & downs somehow they have managed to maintain their friendship.. Nainu-Mannu convo was cute.. Naina is still a bit immature but Maan is very patient with her.. Her reaction was funny on Madhu's pregnancy :p.. Where is Mohit?? Missed Kasak a lot.. Btw Naina please update Bad boy and your other ffs also.. Will be waiting for the next.. Take care 😊
Brilliant update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ d best thing in virman relation is whtever happens in dere lifes dey will never chng dey hav maintained dere frndship very well ⭐️dey know how 2 bring dere partner on comfort zone if sumthing is troubling dem but still maanvi blame herself 2 ruined his life ( sumtyms u can't forget ur past ) , naina n maanvi convo was nice 😊😊😊 ,  i liked naina n maan chemistry very much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ d best thing is dat naina luvs maan πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ she hav move on in her life but she is still immature sumtyms n he very patiently handles her tantrums , her reaction n questions was quite funny after knowing madhu's pregnancy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n she want 2 confront her bro 4 dat but maan stopped n make her understands d situation dat part  was really nice πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ , missed rishbala n kasak in dis update n i m 2 much happy dat mohit bhai saheb 😑😑😑 has got disspear whn he appears in d story mera bp badh jata hai hope wo jaha kahin b gye hain wahan kho jaye so i will b in relief 4rm maan n naina side i don't know y u hav gave him so much importance in dis its a virman luvstory not mohit's 😑😑😑😑😑 try 2 ignore him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by kateyes - 9 years ago
awesome...each n every character in dis ff is so cute...
Oh wow wat an update.. Awsum.. Naina was outstanding, mindblowing.. Her n maan's part was amazing.. Virman were amazing as well. Enjoyd the update..