Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VM FF || DIL MIL GAYE #6 | CH 92 N 93 on PG 141 (Page 73)

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kicha111

Nice update
Bt no virman scene nd missing kasu
Rishab nd madhu as usual
Do cont soon

thank u dear n i know everyone missed virman... but fr once its okk i guess... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kicha111

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Nice update Naina ji! Big smile thank u meera  I'm really worried for storywali Naina :(.. Where is she?? Maan is acting so weird Confused.. Why didn't he give Rishabh his landline number?? Hope she is fine..  u will get to know it really soon... And what's wrong with Madhu's health?? Is she pregnant?? donno... Embarrassed  Mohit is still in devdas mode.. Feeling bad for him :((.. aww... others are hating him Embarrassed  Missed Kasak and Virman..  i know... Will be waiting for the next..  Take care Smile

reply in blue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Viratmanvifan31-LumosMaxima-

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

hii guys i am back with a update... i knows its a bit early seeing my previous record of last few days... Embarrassed

anyways before the update, i want to present to you the NEW BANNER of DIL MIL GAYE which is made by one of my very good friends, aicha99... thank you sweetheart... Heart i was literally dying to share this banner with you all... hope you all like it... Smile Smile

This chappy is dedicated to my jalebi aka fatzo.BFF.spyoo

CHAPTER 81
         ~~  thoda sa pyaar

manvi and virat came back home with a smiling and happy kasak who didnt leave a single chance to tell the stories of her short trip. she told these stories to each and evry member of the house individually. she came back home and hugged pragati, her favourite and one and only bua and soon her attention diverted to mohit who was looking at her with a smile on her face. kasak ran to mohit and wrapped her tiny arms around him and whispered something in his ears which made him giggle and he nodded his head in positive. kasak continued talking to mohit while manvi and others wondered what is she actually talking about with so much attention and curiousity and excitement on her face. while vanshika placed her hand on swamini's shoulder who was in pure joy after seeing a smile on mohit's face... a genuine smile that crossed his face after such a long time.

"you brought me that drawing book na chachu...???" kasak asked with a serious look on her face and mohit nodded his head and kissed her cheek before replying that he did bring her the drawing book she demanded.

whole day, the family sat together enjoying themselves and talking about every random topic that came there way. manvi brought the tea she just prepared for everyone and when she offered tea to mohit, kasak stopped her.

" no tea mumma... " kasak stated and manvi replied sweetly "kasu its not for you janna... its for chachu... ".
" no mumma... me chachu going out... hai na...??? " kasak showed her tongue to manvi and looked at mohit to agree to her.
" ohhh yes bhabhi... we are... on a coffee date... " mohit winked at kasak and she blinked both he eyes at him.
" and pizza also... " kasak added to which everyone giggled and manvi rolled her eys and looked at virat hoping he would say something. but virat seemed to enjoy all this, so he smiled at manvi and waved his hand asking her to come and sit beside him. manvi gave everyone tea and sat beside virat.
" say something... " manvi nudged virat.
" let them be... its okkk... " virat wrapped his arm around manvi's shoulder and the moment he did it, pragati cleared her throat purposely and manvi looked down with a slight blush on her cheeks.

mohit took kasak out and she surprisingly brought some peace to mohit. he was enjoying these cute little moments with her neice and everytime kasak said something random and funny, he would laugh... a smile that reached his eyes. kasak somehow reminded mohit of naina and this delighted him. he was happily revisiting the time he spent with the girl he loves the most when kasak asked him something.

" what kasu...??? " mohit asked kasak as he had no idea what did she just ask him.
" when are you getting married chachu...??? " kasak innocently asked mohit while sipping her cold coffee.
" huh...??? kasu you want cookies baby...??? "
" yes yes... choco chip cookie... "
" i will get you these... " mohit sighed as he successfully chnaged the topic and wondered from where did kasak hear this from.

manvi was unpacking their suitcase when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. she smiled and leaving whatever she was doing, placed her hands on his.
" i love you... "
manvi slowly whispered to virat and that brought a big smile on his face. he knows how much she loves him but everytime he hears it from her, it makes his day even more brighter and better.
" i love you too baby... "
" baby...??? me or the actual baby...??? "
manvi purposely asked the question whilw remained swinging in his arms with her  eyes closed.
" ofcourse the actual baby... who is a baby here...??? we are adults and cmon we just made a baby... "
manvi looked down and bit her lower lip, she was unable to say anything now because she was sure she was red as a tomato... and seconds later she mentally scolded herself for asking out thsi question to her dear husband who is way too spontaneous and always ready with an answer.
" hehe... "
a soft giggle escaped manvi's mouth when virat brushed his lips on the nape of her neck.
" virat... your tickling me... "
" even better... "
virat nipped on the delicate skin of her neck and kissed just below her earlobe. a moan escaped manvi's lips showing virat the effect he has on her even after being married to her for years.

" woh actually... oops "

virat left manvi with a jerk and turned towards the door to find pragati standing there with her hands on her eyes.. manvi blushed and went to the washroom giving an excuse that she needs to freshen up.
" yes moment spoiler... oops i mean pragati... " virat looked at pragati with his arms on his hips.
" main toh aisi hi aayi thi... you can resume bhai but dont forget to close the doors " saying this pragati ran down the stairs leaving virat who smiled and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

madhu was playing candy crush on her mobile while rishabh was lecturing her on "how-to-take-care-of-your-health" from past one hour. he was really worried about madhu and her health, thats the reason why he has been irregular in going to office. whenever he thought about him taking break from work and staying at home taking care of madhu, he couldnt help but thank mohit. this guy was always there for him, from the day he hired him. first he was not ready but soon he agreed. initially he didnt leave a single chance to taunt him but when it came to work, it was strictly business. rishabh liked that mohit didnt mix up his professional life with his personal life and for rare times when he did mix them, rishabh would excuse him thinking mohit is also human and it happens... very natural for any person who is heartbroken.

the door bell rang bringing rishabh out of his trance.
" i will get the door and till then i would like you to finish this glass of milk mrs. singhania "
rishabh requested cum ordered madhu and went to check who is on the door ringing the bell continuously without absolutely no patience.

rishabh opened the door and he froze. it took him good 5 minutes to register what he saw.
" is it you only...??? "
rishabh whispered unable to believe what his eyes showed him.
" yes its me bhai... nainaaa... "
rishabh smiled and jumped with joy when he heard naina's reply. he stepped forward and took her into his arms.
" nain... "
rishabh broke the hug and admired her face and kissed the top of her head and then her forehead.
" nain... where were you huh...???? i tried calling you... i asked maan about you but he didnt sounded sure... i was so scared... and why didnt you call me... didnt feel like talking to me...??? itni badi ho gayi hai... yaad nahi aati bhai ki... "
" aati hai na... thats why i came... and maan... i dont want to talk about him... i didnt tell him i am coming to india... "

naina made a face and hugged rishabh sideways. one look at naina's face scared the shit out of rishabh. he couldnt afford anything happening to naina. already at times he felt guilty that he pushed naina into this mess. he is the only one who separated her from mohit, he is the only one who snatched her love, her happiness... he is the one who is responsible for everything that happening naina's life. he was scared what if something was really wrong between naina and maan and this all end up in ruining naina's life and her innocence. naina is like his child only as he raised up naina when his parents were busy attending business parties.
" is maan not keeping you happy...??? "
" i am going to my room... "
naina made her way to her room ending the conversation and rishabh clenched his fist in anger and annoyance.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

so kinda fresh...??? or still the same...??
i need your feedback guys... and dont worry i will take the criticism in a good way... promise Smile

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456jeemanrocksAnkita....raniruthhima.binduaditidixit20sweet.sweetkittu_11hindujareddysham24kateyeskeetha...garimaksgianVaarya53lujeyn9pritivirmanneghaambarsariyafazminasurbhi48priya_nishalluvmanatKicha111GOOGLUViratmanvifan31manvilover18panamaachandiniebindaNIVILOVsurbhi1994shabsemnrithyaoDik..luv_nishalRo-001raju_skyJESNIAJannat94fatzo.BFF.spyoopink1hangokStrikhedoniavirmanfan013kulsum_virmanSyed695swathinpreity_dRoses-khushiniki795prathe-LumosMaxima-Niaksharma_keertu_jeharshu

chandiniebinda Goldie
chandiniebinda
chandiniebinda

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Loved Kasak and Mohit scene...
Kasak is really sweet...
Finally there was Virman scene but soo short..
But love Virat...
Poor Rishabh...
What happend with Naina and Maan????
It was really fresh...
Update soon...

naina927

chandiniebinda Goldie
chandiniebinda
chandiniebinda

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Yaaahhh i am the 1st one... Smile

naina927

NIVILOV Goldie
NIVILOV
NIVILOV

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
i already read this dear n comment n like it bt tx 4 pm dear Smile

naina927

NIVILOV Goldie
NIVILOV
NIVILOV

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
oo dear u send me pm of previous update he he by d way i will read update n comment n superbbb banner dear 

naina927

NIVILOV Goldie
NIVILOV
NIVILOV

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
virman part is really romantice HeartBlushingEmbarrassed  ye pragati DeadAngry galat time pe entry  hey vhaghuu marrige cuple ko thada prabesi do ya nHeart kasak she jsr darling risav ka haal behal he he ROFL nicee update still not happy wid virman part Broken Heart dil tod diya thoda lamba nahi karsaktin thi romance part Embarrassed he he plzz update soon n ya supebbb update madhuri ki style main Thumbs Upperfect 

naina927

Go to top