VM FF || DIL MIL GAYE #6 | CH 92 N 93 on PG 141 - Page 32

Posted: 10 years ago
the number of likes are decreasing day by day
I HOPE YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I MEAN...
nowadays i hate repeating myself again and again
trust me, i too occupied and busy in my life, that i wouldnt even think for once before leaving the forum

@@@@@@@@@

HERE GOES THE UPDATE...

CHAPTER 75
       ~~  zindagi tujhse hai...

mitali : i cant see you like this rishabh...
rishabh : aunty i dont know what to do... i.. i
mitali : rishabh... you know i always treated you like my own son... and i know you will face the situation and handle it...
rishabh : its all because of me... i dont know how i ended up playing with so many lives...
mitali : its the fault of circumstances and destiny rishabh... i know it all started after you lost manvi...
rishabh : cmon i know you love me but dont make me feel less guilty beautiful...  i am a spineless man... i have hurted your daughter and almost spoiled her life, but see... see i am here in your house, sitting with you and holding your hand. i need someone to console me and make me feel better. you are really a mother figure to me aunty... i swear on god, trust me... even when mom n dad are not here, i feel that my guardian, my mother is there with me... you are there with me...
mitali : i am there rishabh... so what things didnt work our between you and manvi... but still you and naina are like my own children... mere liye toh mere sab bache same hai...
rishabh : thank you...
mitali : acha mujhe bta woh drama queen kaisi hai...?? naina kaisi hai...??
rishabh : nain... nain maje mein hai... shayad meri wajah se usko uska soulmate mil gya... bahut khush hai...
mitali : bas ab tu bhi khush rahega...
rishabh : aisa ho sakta hai...???
mitali : kyun nahi hoga...?? jaroor hoga...
rishabh : par madhu...
mitali : learn to love your partner rishu... at the end of the day jeevan saathi sab kuch hota hai...
rishabh : hmm... i understand what you are saying but she hates me...
mitali : even better... haha...
rishabh : please na... aap milo na usse... samjhao usko ke uske liye rest karna kitna importnat hota hai... you know aunty, all day i run after her... asking her to take rest and look after her health...
mitali : so these days you both are on non violence mode...
rishabh : me n madhu... non violence... we shoot daggers at each other...
mitali : pyaar ka naya roop... waise i made kheer yesterday only...
rishabh : thats my favourite...
mitali smiled thinking that manav also loved kheer and may be this could one of the reaon she feels attached to rishabh. his choices are similar to manav's.

scene shifts
manvi was reading a novel when her mobile rang.
manvi : hello...
virat : hey... having fun...???
manvi : yeah...
virat : ok listen to me... what have you decided...??
manvi : decided... regarding what...???
virat : regarding joining office... today dad mentioned about this to me...
manvi : what did you say...??
virat : what am i suppose to say when i know nothing...???
manvi : hmm... so what should we do...??? you think i should join...??
virat : i dotn know... its upto you... i just want you safe and happy... so either ways for me...
manvi : and kasak... you know im realising something virat... i have been pampering kasak way too much yaar...
virat : i didnt get you manvi... (feeling a little strange because manvi always used to say that she cares for kasak and now suddenly she named her care as pampering)
manvi : virat yesterday i just asked kasak to get her shoes and she acted in a way i didnt like... she wasnt even ready to go her room and bring her shoes... how will we manage after few months...??? i will not be in a condition to run after kasak then...
virat : so... we can appoint a governess or a full time maid...
manvi : no... i cant handover my baby to a mere stranger... moreover kasak doesnt want governess...
virat : then...???
manvi : i dont know...
virat : manvi... just a suggestion... let mom spend more time with kasak...
manvi : let mom spend some time means...??? excuse me...
virat : i mean kasak depends on you for every little thing... let mom take incharge of somethings...
manvi : why to burden mom virat...??? (uncomfortable with virat's idea...)
virat : its not a burden... is kasak a burden on you...??? definitely no... so likeways...
manvi : no... this will not work... i think we should discuss it ALL tonight...
virat : yeah... much better...

manvi disconnected the call and shifted a little in the couch, closing her eyes.
manvi : god... what should i do...??

manvi thought for a while and no other option appealed her. at one time, she wants to join office and do what she promised herself few days back... she wants to stand on her feet and give her dreams a second chance and on the same time, she doesnt want to leave kasak behind... she doesnt want anyone to bring a chnage in kasak's perfect life... she doesnt want kasak to feel neglected... she doesnt want kasak to grow apart from her... she wants to be the closest person to kasak...
manvi : i love you kasak...

manvi was almost in tears thinking about the first time she laid her eyes on that angel, the first time she took HER in her arms, the first time she looked at her, the first time she smiled at her, the first time her (kasak's) little fingers held her finger, the way she used to giggle and play when she used to make her drink milk, the way she used to sometimes scrunch her nose while sleeping, the way she used to sleep in her lap, the way she used to sometimes pull her hair, the way she used to wake up in the middle of the night and cry, the first time she crawled, the first time she started walking, the time when she got her first tooth, the first time she had fever, the first time she called her MAA, the first time she kissed her cheek, the first time she broke a vase and clapped her hands, the first time she ran, the first time she spoiled her make-up kit, the first time she went to school, the first time she demanded a barbie doll house, the first time argued on which colour she wants to wear... manvi remembered each and other moment she has spent with kasak... kasak her baby, her happiness, her world, her universe, her everything...

kasak : mumma...
manvi quickly wiped her tears and turned to look at kasak.
manvi : yes baby...
kasak : see this...
kasak handed over a folded paper and manvi opened it see that it was a drawing...
manvi : you made this...
kasak : yes mumma... but i dont know how to draw a small baby... (pointing towards the family picture she drew)
manvi : awww... come here my baby...
manvi hugged kasak and kissed her cheek and made her sit in her lap.
kasak : par small baby kaise draw karenge...???
manvi : next picture mein draw kar lenge... mela baby tired ho gaya hoga itna hard work karke... hai na...???
kasak : hmm... mele hands pain ho rahe hai...
manvi : mela baby... mumma will massage your hands...
manvi lightly massaged kasak's hands with her hands and kept dropping kisses on her cheek on her forehead.
kasak : bas... ho gaye theek...
manvi : ho gaye...??? itni jaldi...??
kasak : they are very small na thats why...
manvi : ohh i see...
kasak : mujhe na gift chahie...
manvi : gift...??? why...??
kasak : maine itni beautiful drawing bnayi na...
manvi : accha... smarty... ask papa for gift...
kasak : no... you give me gift na...
manvi : why me...???
kasak : kyunki papa mujhe hotel nahi leke gaye...
manvi : leke jaenge na... papa ne bola tha kal mujhe... i forgot to tell you... sorry...
kasak : you forgot... pakka...???
manvi : pakka...
kasak : okk fir theek hai... par mujhe two gifts nahi mil sakte...???
manvi : talk to daddy...
kasak : mujhe jana hai... chodo...
kasak got up from the couch and looked at manvi with her hands on her waist.
manvi ; kahan jaana hai...???
kasak : doremon aa gya hai...
manvi : hehe... go n watch your doremon...

kasak ran outside and again came back after a minute.

manvi : kya hua...??? forget it... pehle mujhe btao why did you run so fast kasak...??
kasak : i didnt run mumma... ye doremon shoes bhaag rahe the... promise... (pointing to her doremon shoes)
manvi giggled thinking how smart her daughter is... just see her creativity, she always comes up with a new and different excuse...
manvi : so tell your doremon shoes to go slow... speed thrills
kasak : but kills... i know...
manvi : good... why did you return...??? need something...???
kasak nodded her head in positive.
manvi : what...???
kasak : mere room mein LCD kyun nahi hai...???
manvi : come again...
kasak : mujhe bhi tv chahie apne room mein... riya ke room bhi hai...
manvi : room mein tv... but kasu small kid ke room mein tv nahi hota... eyes weak ho jati hai honey...
kasak : is liye usko specs lagi hai...???
manvi : yes...
kasak : ohhh nooo... mujhe nahi chahie specs...
manvi : little drama queen... so no tv right...??
kasak : yes... no tv and no specs...
manvi : yey... now gimme a high five...
kasak gave a high five to manvi and went downstairs to watch her favourite cartoon.

at night
virat : she slept...???
manvi : yup...
virat : good... now come here baby...
kasak : cominggg...
before manvi could close the door and go  to virat, kasak enetered the room and ran to virat. virat turned to manvi and looked at her and she smiled at him.
virat : you should be sleeping by now kasak...
kasak : mujhe na lonely sleep nahi karna...
manvi : aapne acting ki na kasak... i thought you slept...
kasak : no acting... main neeni kar rahi thi par fir -
virman : par fir...???
kasak : par fir mujhe yaad aaya ke mera gift toh reh hi gaya...
manvi : uff...
virat : which gift...???
kasak : maine family picture draw ki thi... (laying beside virat) mumma papa n me...
virat : wow... good...
manvi in the meanwhile made her way to the bed and switched on the lamp on the corner table.
manvi : she wants another gift... beware...
virat : im trapped...
kasak : mujhe na laptop chahie... apple wala...
virat choked hearing his kido's demand. first she was demanding a trip to london  and next is an apple laptop which he also dont have... forget him, his dad also ndont use an apple laptop...
virat : laptop...??? what will you do with it...???
kasak : my friends have it...
virat : tell them you dont have it...
kasak : no...
manvi : baby this is not something to show off or for competition... a laptop will be of no use to you... and moreover we have one laptop at home... dad's laptop... dont we...???
kasak : i want my laptop...
virat : no laptop kasak...
kasak : no one loves me... mujhe baat nahi karni...
manvi : toh its better go to your room...
kasak turned and looked at manvi not believing she asked her to go back to her room.
virat noticed the  changing expression on kasak's face and made her look at him.
virat : listen princess... we can get you anyother thing you want...??
kasak : i dont want it...
virat : cmon... accha what about an i-pad...??? you can have one if you want...
kasak : i-pad... promise...????
virat :promise but after your exams...
kasak : okk...
kasak hugged virat and closed her eyes while manvi glared at virat thinking why did he submit to kasak's demand that easily. they could have made her settle on something else... but virat made a cute face and smiled at manvi asking her to let go the situation and manvi agreed to him. she trusts virat soo much to doubt on his decision. he will never do anything that will cause a harm to kasak or to her her or to their baby...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
yayyy u updated finally ! its always fun to read manvi n kasak updates...well i smell something fishy too ...update was fab as always n plzz show virman scenes too na and their excitement about their first baby , if possible :)
Originally posted by Vaarya53

yayyy u updated finally ! its always fun to read manvi n kasak updates...well i smell something fishy too ...update was fab as always n plzz show virman scenes too na and their excitement about their first baby , if possible :)

thank u vaishali... 😊
happy that u suggested something, will surely try to give scenes that u want... 😊
Originally posted by Niaksharma

Awesome
like it
fab

thank u khushi... 😊
nice update I think u bring some
difference btwn kasak and
manvi update soon
Awesome...
Loved rishab n mitali con.
Kasak is pampered a lot
Let c how virman ll handle her insecurity n demands
Originally posted by swathinair

Awesome...
Loved rishab n mitali con.
Kasak is pampered a lot
Let c how virman ll handle her insecurity n demands

thank u n stay tuned... 😃
LOVELY UPDATE DEAR. MANVI AND KASAK CONVERSATION IS CUTE. WANT MORE VIRMAN SCENES IN NEXT UPDATE.😊
Originally posted by pink1

nice update I think u bring some
difference btwn kasak and
manvi update soon

thank u n u never know; anything can happen... 😳
nice update finaly...manvi is so confused na hope she gets her answere for all her concerns