naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

πŸ€— ❀️
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations Naina!! πŸ˜ƒ 6th thread!!! Wohoo... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Awesome update!!! β­οΈ Much awaited confrontation.. Loved it a lot.. Finally no more misunderstanding between Virman.. I'm so happy for them πŸ˜ƒ.. Very well portrayal of their emotions.. Fab work πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Though I didn't like what Rishabh did yet somehow his act made Virman bond stronger than ever.. They learned to trust each other and their love.. Loved their conversation.. They are so adorable ❀️.. Missed Kasak in this part.. Waiting for Rishabh's entry.. He already used Virat's weakness but at the end it didn't work.. I guess this time it's Manvi's turn.. And like Manvi said, he knows her inside out.. So lot more dhamaka is on the way I think ;).. Eagerly waiting for the next.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😊

nrithyao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the 6th thread
loved the update
finally virman are back together
glad that both are aware of what rishabh was trying to do
thanks a lot for the pm 
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: virmanvsVirika

<font size="2">congrats for the new threadπŸ‘
one of best updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
sweet n lovely
plz make rishab love with madhu

atlast virman back

update soon</font>

Thank u soo much... Stay tuned πŸ˜ƒ
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrithyao

congrats for the 6th thread
loved the update
finally virman are back together
glad that both are aware of what rishabh was trying to do
thanks a lot for the pm

Thank u soo much 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaarya53

wowwieee...fabulous naina ...that was superb . finally all the misunderstandings are clear now and glad to read that . keep going :)

Thank u vaishali 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasp_berry

Fab updt...finally all misunderstanding r over...n my virman together...ahh haaa kamina RK is coming back...huh...but i like it...missed my kasu so much...i want kasak wala updt next time...vo bhi long wala :p

Thank u khyati... 😊 i know u guys must hav missed kasak... Will try to add her in d nxt update... 😊
manvilover18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Update it quick..
Waiting...
virman_superhit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey... First of all hearty congratulations to you on the new thread... Awesome ya... Good going... 6th thread... Yay... πŸ‘.. U so deserve it for ur beautiful and this awesome ff... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

And now for the first and the surprise update in this new thread... Too good... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š.. Loved evry bit of it... More so coz I was waiting for this to happen and it finally did... Yay... M so happy... Feel like dancing... Lol.. πŸ₯³..

Now coming to the update.. God.. The starting scared me.. When Maanvi thot of Rishabh instead of Virat... πŸ€’🀒.. But then Virat's entry and the CD truth finally came out... Too good... Perfect way and perfect time for it to have come out dear... Great... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

The sindoor scene was heart touching... Great way of making Maanvi his all over again... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.. Then the way he apologised... So cute.. He knew he was wrong but couldn't think that Maanvi will leave him... Awww... 

And when he finally told Maanvi everything... Perfect.. She believed him after listening to the CD that it was not his mistake... Yay... And was angry with Rishabh... Too good... Next update I want Maanvi to give a piece of her mind to Rishabh... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. In Maanvi style.. ;)

And finally there confession and love you's were out of the world... I toh was blushing and drooling... And dancing... πŸ˜³..

And finally naughty Virat and Maanvi are back... Awww... Wonderful... Finally the wait is over... And eagerly waiting for the next update... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³

All in all this was just a wonderfully written update... Just out of the world... Congratulations once again dear... Too good.. For the new thread and the awesome update... πŸ‘πŸ‘
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasp_berry

Ur banner is ready :p

To pm kar na...
Im excited