VM FF || DIL MIL GAYE #6 | CH 92 N 93 on PG 141 - Page 92

Posted: 9 years ago
Wow superb update dear
Loved ur story...
Past 1week i am reading ur story
Nd nyc story loved it
Originally posted by sandhYA_123

AWESOME UPDATE NAINA. thank u dear... FINALLY U UPDATED AFTER A LONG TIME. yeah i did but u didnt get pm so thats y it took u long to read it... sorry for that... LIKED IT VERY MUCH. LOVED VIRMANS MOMENTS VERY MUCH AND VIRAT TEASING TO MANVI AND FINALLY THEIR LITTLE ROMANCE. NAINA AND MANVI SCENE IS SO CUTE. MAAN IS SO UNDERSTANDING AND LOVES NAINA A LOT  MISSED KASAK IN THIS UPDATE. WANT MORE VIRMAN SCENES IN NEXT PART. i am trying to add more n more virman but the storyline also needs to be paid attention on... SO UPDATE SOON DEAR THIS TIME. just updating it... stay tuned... TAKE CARE.😊😊😊

reply in bold
Originally posted by preity_d

yeh naina maan ka chemistry meko bahut pasand aa rai Nainu πŸ˜‰ thank u preetz... may be more than Virman [:O] 🀣 big complement... πŸ˜‰  awww write more on them, Nainu is still a baby and Maan wants a baby hayeee will do... im tryin to mk everyone happy...  

reply in bold
Originally posted by aparnalokam

Wow superb update dear
Loved ur story...
Past 1week i am reading ur story
Nd nyc story loved it

thank u dear... πŸ˜ƒ 
did u just start reading the story...??? πŸ˜³
Originally posted by hindujareddy

nice upt
cnt soon

thank u dear

CHAPTER 88
         ~~ yeh kasoor 
                                         (from jism 2)

RECAP : manvi had her first appointment with the doctor.  naina maan gets to know that madhu is pregnant. maan tells naina he has to leave and an insight into their relationship.

naina was sitting in the balcony adjoining her room with a mug of coffee in her hands. she just saw maan confirming his tickets from god knows who and she felt thinking that he doesnt want to take her with him. she was unable to understand why maan wasnt agreeing to whatever she was asking for, like everytime. "is there something wrong that he doesnt want to share...???" thought naina but soon she pushed that thought away thinking if there would have been something wrong with her husband, she would have known it.

rishabh was hopelessly sitting in his cabin thinking how is he going to manage without mohit, the guy who took all his responsibility and soon became his right hand. rishabh didnt want mohit to be anywhere near naina but he did want him in his office. just then his mobile rang and rishabh sighed seeing the caller id on the screen.
" hello..."
" good afternoon sir..."
" good afternoon... kaam ho gya mohit...??? " asked rishabh half hoping mohit to say a yes and half hoping him to say a no.
" ho gya sir... i hate to disappoint you though -"
" okk see u in office then..." rishabh cut mohit in between knowing where the conversation will go.

mohit looked at his mobile and went out of his room. he was happy to be back and now after after two days he is back in his house with his family. mohit looked at vanshika and his mother who were sitting together talking and cutting vegetables and next moment he wondered where is his little angel.
" kasak kahan hai...?? bhabhi bhi nahi dikh rahi... " mohit asked.
" manvi pragati aur kasak teeno shopping gaye hain... " vanshika told him.
" hmm... i will go to office then... bhai is there na..." said mohit and left the house.

sitting in ccd, manvi was talking to naina while kasak was enjoying her frappe, concentrating on it only.
" now its fine bhabhi... bhai will move on once we convince him to get married... and donno why mum and i think shikha is the one... " said pragati.
" he will pragati... yes he loved nain and is hurt... but once he get another person standing beside him at all times... he will move on... " manvi said making pragati feel better,
" nain... nain also cuming...?? " kasak asked suddenly interested in the conversation.
" no... nain is not coming... why will she come kasu...??? " manvi asked trying to tell kasak with her eyes to not say a word.
" aur maan uncle... he didnt gimme chocolates mumma... " kasak said with a cute pout.
" drink your coffee baby... pragati please dont misunderstand things... naina and maan came to apologise and you know -" manvi was cut in between by pragati.
" its okk bhabhi... you dont need to end your friendship just for us... " pragati said.
" hmm..."
manvi thought its better to end the conversation rather than making things go worse.

the ladies reached home and virat, mohit and vikram also joined them an hour later. after dinner, after a long time the whole family was gathered together and were enjoying the quality time they get to spend with each other. kasak was sitting in vanshika's lap telling something to her in her ears while the others had a curiousity to know what was going on.
" ye fir koi planning kar rahi hai kya...??? " virat whispered to manvi.
" god knows... aajkal iske bolte hi mujhe darr lagne lag jata hai... " replied manvi.
" are you sure u are alright...??? you just said that... about yor kasu... hawww... " virat teased manvi.
manvi mouthed a "shut up" to virat and turned her face on the other side.

suddenly kasak was done with her telling stories and ran to virat.
" mujhe kuch kehna hai..." said kasak.
virat looked at manvi and raised his brow with a i-told-u-so look on his face. manvi giggled and next moment she mentally prepared for the embarassment kasak might cause her.
" hmm... kya kehna hai...?? " asked virat.
" secret hai..."
" share the secret with me na kasu... chachu will not let you down... " said mohit and everyone was a little shocked and happy to see mohit voluntarily participating in the conversation.
" pakka chachu...??? " asked kasak.
" haan baba pakka... " replied mohit.
" mere room mein chale...??? "
" haan... chalo..."
mohit held kasak's hand and they left the dining hall.

" i love to see him like this... back to what he was... " virat said.
" haan virat... kasak makes mohit smile but when we will go back... he will get back to working whole day and stressing himself out " sighed swamini.
" bua ji... kyun na hum... i mean we convince mohit bhaiya to get married... " suggested manvi.
" manvi is right... " virat immediately supported manvi which made her forget the little nok jhok they had minutes back.
" hum bhi yahi chahte hai par - " swamini said.
" hum manaege... saare milke... kyun M.I.L...??? " asked manvi.
" yes D.I.L... we will do it.. " agreed vanshika.

there was silence on the dinner table in singhania mansion. after a long time, rishabh and madhu were sitting on a dining table and having food, otherwise they used to have it in their room only. just having wonderful food with extraordinary taste placed on the dinner table is not enough, and they all realised it when they saw naina sitting quietly and playing with the food in her plate which was actually untouched.

" kya hua mere bache ko...??? " asked radha.

naina looked at radha and gave her a slight smile nodding her head in negative. radha then looked at rishabh and rishabh was definitely not pleased seeing the sight. rishabh looked at maan who was looking at his plate and it irritated him.
" what is wrong...??? tell me naina... " rishabh asked naina.
" they are married... must be a little argument... " said madhu trying to calm down rishabh..
" not a little argument this time... " said naina.
" its just... actually... " maan cut naina in between before she starts her melodrama, making an issue of just a small thing.
" u promised me you would take care of naina... and because of your so called love... my sister had to lose her love... bloody me... who forced her... " rishabh blurted out in anger. he can see anything happening to him and to anyone else but to naina... no he just cant take it...
" bhai... " naina whispered in disbelieve. she couldnt believe her brother said those words to her husband.
" thats it... i have been all sweet and nice with you mr. singhania... but you know what my fault... my brother was right... i was just being blind in love... i loved your sister soo much that i just wanted to be with her... again my fault... im so sorry... " said maan getting up from the chair with a hurtful expression on his face.
" he... he didnt mean that maan... bhai say something na... " naina pleased unable to understand how things became so... so difficult.
maan waited for a minute but when rishabh didnt say a word, maan stormed upstairs to the bedroom.
" bhai... how dare you...??? how dare you say that...?? how could you...??? " asked naina.
" he hurts you and im suppose to sit and watch it... no ways... see the way he just talked to me... i thought he is different from raghav... but no... they are same naina... " saying this rishabh stormed out of the hall.
naina became numb and fell back into her chair. madhu looked at naina and felt bad for her as this was the first time she looked broken to that extent.
" it will be fine... just stay strong..." madhu said while going to naina and placing her hand on naina's shoulder.
" its over... maan never reacts like that... its over bhabhi... " naina whispered with tears threatening to roll down her eyes.
" i will talk to rishabh... nain you go and talk to maan... he seems upset honey... " radha told naina and went to talk to rishabh.
" bhabhi maan... ohh god... what did bhai say...??? " naina panicked.
" everything will be fine... talk to maan naina... " suggested madhu.

naina got up and went upstairs to her room to find rishabh throwing his stuff into a bag.
" maan... maan ye... " said naina.
maan didnt even look at her and continued packing this stuff.
" maan bhai didnt mean it... im sorry... i apologise maan... " said naina.
" dont... i dont have time... " 
" maan but - "
" i have a flight to catch naina... take care... "
before naina could say a word, maan left the room with his suitcase but what naina couldnt understand that " did he left the room or he left her...??? ". maan for the first time ever made naina feel rejected and unwanted.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

it was awesome
nd i loved it
but it was too short of virman scenes
want more virman scenes nd it is virman's ff naa
update soon with virman moments
awesome update
but i really missing virman in this ff
nowadays they have only little moments
these is virman ff naa
update soon with virman moments
AWESOME UPDATE NAINA. VIRMANS SCENES R ALSO NYC AND GREAT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER AND THEIR NOK JHOK AND ROMANCE. KASAK AS USUAL IS SO SWEET. RISHABH HAS CREATED MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN NAINA AND MAAN. BUT VIRMANS SCENES R DECRESING DAY BY DAY. SO PLZ CONCENTRATE ON VIRMANS AND GIVE MORE VIRMAN SCENES . SO PLZ NEXT TIME GIVE MORE VIRMAN SCENES AS THIS IS VIRMAN FF. SO PLZ DEAR. TAKE CARE
oh kasak wat's going on in her head...poor naina and maan...rishabh gets angry so soon...😭😭😭  hope all things get sorted😊