Fan Fictions

VM FF || DIL MIL GAYE #6 | CH 92 N 93 on PG 141 - Page 89

Bhabani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ole my kasu.. I wud say it in her way.. Kasu meri hai.. Hahaha omg.. Even a small dialogue of kasu lights up my day.. Loved manvi n naina's yaari yaari.. Every bit n bite was excellently written.. Mindblowing update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
when comes the next part naina????
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: hangok

when comes the next part naina????

Donno bennu... 😳
kateyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finallyyy i hav commented  😃😃😃😃😃😃
kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please update...intehaa hogayee intezarr ki ayenaa kuch kabar mere yaarr ki...ye hamee hey yakeen bewafa vo nahiii phir vaja kya huyee intezar kiii
naina927 thumbnail

CHAPTER 87
         ~~ khushi ke pal

RECAP :  manvi naina reunion.

" bye mera bacha... take care... " manvi waved her hand to kasak.
" bbyyyeee... "
kasak beamed with happiness and waved her hand at her parents who came to drop her to school.
" i hate when i see her going away from me... " manvi whispered but loud enough for virat to hear.
" toh ghar pe baitha logi usko... "
" virattt... understand the feel no... " manvi said while making a face; tired of the sarcastic remarks of her husband.
" okk i understand... now please smillleee... " virat smiled at manvi and asked her to smile for him.
" cmon now... we dont want to be late... do we...??? " manvi said while trying to hide the smile forming on her lips.
" chalooo... "
virat brought the engine in ignition and zoomed off in his car towards the hospital as manvi had her appointment with the doctor.

" i will be fine... yes i will be..." manvi said to virat but in reality she was convincing herself
" i know... wo doctor tumhe khaa nahi jaegi baby... " virat said playfully.
" im scared and you... i hate you..." manvi said and folded her arms against her chest.
" sorry sorry... i was just trying to lighten the mood... thats it..." confessed virat.
" okk i love you... " manvi smiled at him.
" ohh god i love you... but these mood swings... major fluctuations manvi... "
manvi slapped his arm and then hugged him sideways. just then manvi's mobile started ringing.
" now you this could be... " virat complained.
manvi giggled and checked her mobile screen.
" nainu..."
" moment spoiler... " said virat.
" hey nainu..." manvi said picking up the call.
" goodmorning..." said naina.
" still in bed...?? are you...?? " asked manvi taking in the sleepy tone.
" yeah... im getting bored... " said naina while yawning.
" hadd h nainu... get up girlie... by the way where is maan...??? " manvi said.
" pta nahi mannu... yahan nahi hai bas... woh mujhe dhokha deta hai roz... "
" dhokha deta hai...??? when will you grow up...?? its surely a child marriage nainu..." manvi said while giggling and virat looking at her with full concentration.
" nahi mannu... sachhi... kabhi bhi... kabhi bhi doesnt wait for me to get up... see its only 10:30... its so early..."
" exactly my point... 10:30... get up... you are married now...
"
" le... kuch bhi mat bol... chal i will get up..." naina said half heartedly.
" im at hospital... appointment with the doctor..." manvi told.
" ohh... all the best... enjoyyy... bye.. "
manvi disconnected the call and looked at the mobile.
" what happened...??? " asked virat.
" she told me to enjoy... she is crazy... " said manvi.
" i told you this thing years back... par tum toh tum ho..."  virat playfully said.
" shut up... only i can call her crazy virat..."
" nainu mannu saga starts again... " virat sighed.
manvi gigggled and loved this feeling... feeling of getting everything back in her life which once she lost...

the appoinment went fine and the doctor also confirmed that everything is going well and most of all the thing that mattered most was the baby. the baby was fine and healthy. now manvi and virat were on their way back to home.

" i was really nervous the whole time... never in my life i have been that scared or nervous... " manvi confessed playing with her ring - the ring she demanded and got it as her birthday gift.
" i know... i saw that on your face... but its okk... the baby is fine... we are fine..." virat replied with a smile on his face while eyes still focused on the road.
" now you are more careful while driving... " said manvi.
" i have to be... one minute of carelessness and things- i mean you know no harm in being careful... now toh we have to think about this baby also... " replied virat.

manvi nodded her head but in the back of her mind, she knew what virat was going to say.. she couldnt deny the fact that she was able to understand his unsaid words... and may be for the first time she regretted it. because this very fact of understanding the meaning behind his words, were forcing her to believe what her heart wasnt accepting to believe.

" was he saying that her carelessness while driving leaded to maya's accident and therefore the events that followed... will he never forgive her for the accident that was bound to happen... if not by her then may by someone else... was he still not over the fact that she ruined his life..."  manvi asked herself these questions and as a result she started feeling uneasy and uncomfortable.

virat noticed manvi's discomfort and stopped the car in one corner.
" whats wrong baby...?? " virat asked manvi.
" hmm... no.. nothing... i.. im fine... " manvi replied.
" you can tell me manvi... you know you can... right...??? " virat cupped manvi's cheek and looked into her eyes.
manvi somehow felt relieved  by looking into his eyes and pushed those uninvited thoughts out from her mind. a smile came on her face and she hugged virat.
" i love you virat... i love you... " manvi said with all her heart and love.
" i know... i love you too... by the way why are you suddenly so romantic mannu... " virat teased manvi and hugged her closer and tightier as if she was the only priceless possession of his.
" because you make me go mad... mad in love... your love viru... " manvi replied with a naughty smile on her face as she knows "viru" will irritate virat like anything.
" dont viru me... okk...??? "
" yeah sameways dont mannu me... just kasu is fine with kasu..." manvi said.
" what...???"
" i mean kasak is a kid and calling her kasu seems right and cute at the same time... we are not kids to do mannu n viru..."
" haha... yeahhh..." virat agreed and laughed.

" what...???? " naina yelled at the top of her voice.
" relax naina... breathe in breathe out..." maan tried calming down naina but like always no use.

but yes once there was something that used to calm her down and kill all her excitement in less than a minute... it was mohit and his habit of getting annoyed at naina. she would say something stupid that mohit wouldnt like and he wouldnt talk to naina until she goes back to him begging him to talk to her. in reality he loves getting annoyed on naina because then, she would surely come up with stupid or way too romantic just to make it up to him.

" bhai is pregnant... no... no i mean madhu is pregnant... how maaannn...???? howww...??? " naina asked with amazement and shock and confusion... all written on her face.
" naina we are marrued right... you shouldnt be asking me such a thing... you shouls know how it happens... " maan replied carefully not to mess up with words.
" ohhh god i know how it happens... but bhai and madhu...??? are they really going that well...???" naina paused for a second and shifted close to maan " maan i thought that they you  know... they are not... you know intimate... "
" haha... okk i understand..." replied maan on seeing his crazy wife.
"  and you know what it means..."
" what...??? "
" that i will be a bua soon... woww thats great... lemme tell mom... " naina replied with excitement and got up from the bed to go and tell the whole world about the little happiness that knocked at their door.
" naina... stopp... rishabh and madhu will tell us when they want to... i gotto know this and telling you doesnt mean you will go around the whole house jumping with joy... do you get it...??? " maan tried making naina understand.
" but maan... i think they both are feeling shy..."
" shut up nain... they wouldnt be shy making a baby but while telling us they will be shy... my beautiful wife... please... dont overthink... " maan made naina sit on the bed and held her hand in his.
" overthink matlab... main pagal hoon kya...??? mera dimag kharab hai kya... "
" shhh... i love you..."

naina forgot everything the moment she looked at maan and the way he confessed his love to her. at that moment nothing else mattered to her... she will do anything for maan and she will keep this news to herself until rishabh or madhu tell them.
" i love you too... " replied naina.
" i know... now i.. i have to "
" no... you are not going anywhere... maan tell me you are not... " naina said emotionally.

she never thought she will fall so truly and deeply in love with her husband. when she married him, she was going through a rough time and she was trying to forget her first love but as time passed, every thought of her used to include maan. initial days of their marriage, they were just good friends though she knew how much maan loves her, but she was never able to take a step closer to him. his nature, his heart, his personality, his love, his eyes, his behaviour...everything in him made her love him. now she loves her husband and she will keeping on loving till her last breath.

" naina i have to go jaan... its important... " maan said in a whispering manner.
" then take me along... i cant stay away from you..."
" its just for a week i guess..."
" week...???? 7 days..." naina said and clearly she would burst out crying anytime now.
" maximum of 7 days... within a week i will be back... till then you enjoy..." maan said trying to make naina understand.
" with whom will i enjoy...??? you are my husband... kisi aur ke husband ke saath jaungi kya...??? "
" arrey go out with your friends baby... enjoy with rishabh... you used to miss him so much in canada... or i have one way out..." maan suggested.
" one way... whats that...??? "
" i can drop you at reeta aunty's place... she is also in delhi right now..." maan said but in the back of his mind, he knew naina would never agree to this one way of his.
" nooo... i will stay only here..." naina immediately replied.
" but why baby...?? she is my aunt... she wouldnt mind..." maan replied innocently.
" maan she only asks me one thing... she asks me to have a baby... last time she called, she was telling me some ways to... yuckkk... im still a baby... you can have a baby... she doesnt understand..." naina said while enjoyed seeing her changing facial expressions as if some movie was being played in her mind.
" haha... so did you follow any nainu...??? " maan asked playfully.
" ohhh no... i dont want a baby... you go... you just get lost maan khurana... go... dont talk to me ever... " naina stomped her foot on the floor and marched out of the room.

maan kept looking at the opened door and smiled to himself. he knows naina isnt ready given her reaction when somebody asks her regarding when she will be having a baby, but what about him. he never told naina but he also wants a baby but he is not desperate enough to force her to have a baby. he is ready to wait for the time until she herself wants one but till then he will keep planning a brighter future for his naina junior.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

i knows its been hell lot of a time that i didnt update...
but no one over here can accuse me... the response gets the writer going... and here... i dont seem to get much...
anyways that doesnt mean i wont thank the one who always bring a smile on my face - fauzia, meera, preity, kulsum, uzma, kanwal and many more... thanks guys...😃
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Loved it..
Loved Virman part..
Manvi was telling her self that everything will be fine...
Virat still tease Manvi soo much...
Manvi and Naina part was really sweet...
Loved Virman little romance...
Awww Naina get to know about that Madhu is pregenant...
Naina and Maan scene was really sweet...
Update soon..
Hope for more Virman part..

Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
like it
virmann alwyas great to read...
naina927 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Niaksharma

Awesome
like it
virmann alwyas great to read...

thank you khushi...
naina927 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chandiniebinda

Awesome update...
Loved it..
Loved Virman part..
Manvi was telling her self that everything will be fine...
Virat still tease Manvi soo much...
Manvi and Naina part was really sweet...
Loved Virman little romance...
Awww Naina get to know about that Madhu is pregenant...
Naina and Maan scene was really sweet...
Update soon..
Hope for more Virman part..

thank you chandinie... in dat note i realised i missed ur name... thank u fr always reading my work n encouraging me... glad u liked it...