stay tuned...
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: hangok

Oyyy it is everytime a pleasure to See virman romance 😊

I feel Bad for mohit but i want Nina with maan

i agree bennu... 😃
lets see whats in store for naina maan n mohiy...
naina927 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki795

part 80

awesome part
but missed virman in this
what's going between naina and mann

thank u again...
kateyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mai tu sorry nhi bol rahi ab 😉😉😉😉😉 where is ch 77 i thought i missed it but after checking my post it remind me dat i hav read it n comment on it 2 but u hav forgot 2 mention it on ur index first i thought dat u mention wrong numbering on ch but no so do mention ch 77 on ur index 😃😃😃😃
Ch 78 : Awsum update grl vm is trying her best 2 make mohit 2 move on in his life  ( i don't know y mohit part parhte hi gussa aane lagta hai k ptah nhi next update mai tm kya krdo naina or us k relation ko le kr 😉😉😉 ) , luved kasak in dis 😃😃😃😃 she was 2 much adorable n her excuses with dadi 4 not taking her with dem was really cute she was so much happy n excited 4 her hotel visit 😊😊😊😊 , poor virat he is having tough tym with his angels but his father is not less den his angels if it cums 2 work poor soul got trapped nobody is helping him even his mother was enjoying his situations 😆😆😆 , liked mohit n prags part 😊😊😊 n rishabh convo was nice 2 with his mom especially liked dat he was talking about his witch 😉😉 2 his mom ( meri angel ko kya hua hai btah b do ) but y naina don't talk 2 his bro now ( is everything ok did she really move on her life ya phir kch krne wali ho 😉😉😉 ) hope nothing will happen like dat wht i m thinking 😃😃😃😃
Ch 79 : Again awsum 1 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ kasak was as always cute d way she was complaining about her tooth was so cuteee n d way maanvi convey her was also cute ( it reminded me childhood days of mine mom used 2 say dat 😃😃😃😃 ) but virat was very naughty daddy he make a fool of angel by making her doing silly thing 2 get her teeth back little angel got angry on dis n 2 convey her he gav greed her 4 pizza ( pizza ki baat krna b mana hai mere samne btaya nhi maine tmhein 😆😆😆😆 ) luved dere family cute moments , rishbala was cute dey were really behaving llike hubi n wife liked  rishabh very much 4 taking care of her n mohit 😡😡😡😡😡 wht he was doing in rishabh cabin is he planning sumthing ( kya mai kch deyr k liye blind nhi ho skti jab in saab ka part aaye he is really getting on my nerves 😡😡😡😡😡 )
Ch 80 : Nice update it was full of mohit bhai saab everybody is so worried about him n his life all trying dere best 2 make him understand 2 move on in his life ( but unko kch asar hi nhi hai y can't he understand dat looking him broken everybody got hurt especially his mom he should think about her n his sis who luvs him unconditionally he should understand dat life can't stop by going away 1 person 4rm ur life u hav 2 live 4 others 1 who luvs u n cares 4 u but wo kehte haina pyaar mein insan pagal ho jata hai apne ilawa kch nazar nhi aata sirf apni happiness  ) n rishabh was worried 4 his sis ( y she is not picking his call is everything is alright ya phir twist dalne wali ho i m warning u don't think 2 separate naina n maan bht maarongi tmhein bcoz in dis u r trying 2 show different maan who is hiding sumthing ) n rishbala convo was nice ( ab tu btah do kya hua meri angel ko konsi bemari hai usse 😭😭😭😭😭 ) hope kch na ho
Ch 81 : Firstly liked d new banner very much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ n update was brilliant virman n kasak r back 4rm vist ( thnk u 4 making dem cum back soon story b tu agay barhni haina 😉😉😉 ) but dere little romance was nice dey r getting matured but still forget 2 close d door 😆😆😆😆 , liked mohit n kasak bonding ( only kids can make u smile whole heartly if u r in bad mood dey can fill ur life with colors just with dere cute antics n laughs ) , madhu was playing candy crush 😆😆😆 n rishabh was lecturing her on her health ( plz plz btah do wht happened 2 her 😭😭 ) n finally naina is back luved rishabh concerns 4 her he was blaming himself 4 doing all dis in her life plus he is guilty 4 separating her 4rm dat mohit 😡😡😡😡 ( y naina cum all of sudden wht happened btw her n maan hope nothing is 2 much serious about it wrna mai tmhein nhi chorongi india pohanch jaongi tmhein maarne
) now want 2 wht naina is hiding 😕😕😕
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great update Naina

loved it

thanx 4 the pm

update soon
Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update naina...!!

Finally kasak is back i love her cuteness..!!!
Wats between naina n maan...

Continue soonnn...!!!
priya_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update... virman romance was too short bt good... love kasak and she brought the mohit back.. and loved the converse btw them..
wat hapend btw maan and nain?? hope smethng serious shld have hapend.. so that nain wld leave hm.. and came to rishab..
i thnk this make a new way of love btw mohit and nain..
nice update and pls pm me as ever yu done..
fatzo.BFF.spyoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update nainu 😃 *claps claps*
bas colourful hoti 🤣 mere lye the na thatswhy 😉
thaks alott for the dedication ❤️ it means alot.?.
naina927 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatzo.BFF.spyoo

Awesome update nainu 😃 *claps claps*

bas colourful hoti 🤣 mere lye the na thatswhy 😉

thaks alott for the dedication ❤️ it means alot.?.

thank u jalebi... ❤️
wo kya h na... jalebi jaise gayi thi na, ff ka colour b chala gya tha... 😉   😳