VM FF || DIL MIL GAYE #6 | CH 92 N 93 on PG 141 - Page 40

Posted: 10 years ago

Awesome Naina!! πŸ‘ Loved the beginning of the update.. You have portrayed Manvi's inner turmoil brilliantly.. As if everything is happening in front of my eyes.. Superb!! Virman have come a long way.. Every relationship has its ups and downs and somehow all these obstacles made their bond stronger than ever.. Loved how Virat reacted after listenting to her.. Really eager to know where Virat is taking her and how he will make her realize that she is kind of over analysing everything.. What is going on between Madhu & Rishabh?? They are actually behaving like a couple :p.. Mohit is so not ready to let go of his past.. Wonder what he will do next.. Missed Kasak in this one.. Will be waiting for the next.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😊

The title of the update was very nice...
Thank god that selfless maanvi took the power over the selfish maanvi..
Such a pure love she has for kasak.. The part where she said  "MERI KASAK VIRAT"  That part ufff... i litterally had tears in my eyes,,, that was the beautifull part of the whole update..
Oh the chapter of Mohit comes again thats wonderfull... hehehheheh i just love the conversation of rishabh n madhubala.. 
OMG that means Mohit is back in action.. superb yr,, thats such a great twist in the story... m tou just loving it...

Plz make it soon the next one... i love this story very much...

Sanjana...
Edited by cutiepie2244 - 10 years ago
naina nice update manvi's confusion guilt and love very well explained waiting to see how and what virat explains to her and makes it easy for her πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for the next update 
Hi Naina.. First of all really sorry sorry sorry... For not replying earlier... Haven't checked the forum since long ya... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­.. Really v sorry.. But I just logged in and saw two of ur updates... Awesome... Just read them.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

Awww... Loved Kasak completely... She is so damn adorable.. And smarty... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†.. Never forget the gifts that she has demanded.. Lol.. And her demands ... Lol.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. And she demands gifts for making beautiful drawing.. Lol.. πŸ‘πŸ˜†.. And love her excuses... Doremon shoes are running fast... ROFL.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... Finally she settled for ipad.. Too good.. πŸ˜Š

And then Virman... Awww... Virat justs tries to understand Maanvi always.. He knows what is she going thru with all this and dilemma she has regarding Kasak and the new born.. But I just hope that he will make everything fine soon.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.. He doesn't get angry... Just wants her to b happy... So sweet... Best father and even better husband.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†

And Maanvi was outstanding... She is so selfless.. Just thinking about Kasak.. And also her child.. She loves them equally and just wants to be fair to them... Awww... And she just wants Kasak to be so happy.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š.. Very nice... All were great in both the updates... Just wanna know where will Virat take her... 

And now Madhu and Rishabh.. Trying to make their relation work... Lol... Its nice... I hope Rishabh truly falls for her... And all is well between them.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

And Mohit gets some sense and he stops all this and move on... He should be happy too.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

All in all... They were two awesome updates... Beautifully written... πŸ‘πŸ‘.. As usual... That is not even needed to be said.. U r an awesome writer... Loved the updates...

Love u.. Please continue soon... Waiting... 
Originally posted by janvi0513

Great lovely going

thank u... 😊
Originally posted by naina927

ohh i see... will surely add recap from now on... n always feel free to give me suggestion... i really appreciate it... 😊
im glad u liked the update... πŸ˜ƒ
so u want mohit n naina together... i will unite them if ppl want... 😳
thanks again for the compliment... means a lot... ⭐️
there has been virman n virman in the last few updates i guess... but i will surely add more of virman...

😊😊😊😊😊
Awesome update...πŸ‘
but it was really short!!πŸ˜†
Awesome update!!!!!
Liked it
Thanx 4 PM
Waiting 4 next😊
Brilliant update grl liked it very much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ u hav portrayed maanvi's inner turmoil very well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ she was 2 much confused about her decision whether 2 continue d pregnancy or not ( its true humans r full of emotions n every 1 hav 1 gud n bad side its dere nature 1s in a life dere a tym cum where u only thinks about urself n ur happiness nothing seems right or wrong 2 u n plus if it is related 2 ur child ) , she was only thinking about her child but whn she realised dat wht she is thinking wht kasak means 2 her she again becum d selfless soul πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ kasak is d 1 who introduce motherhood 2 her just bcuz only of her virat is in her life she is living a happy life in which she hav everything n every 1 she can't neglect kasak n choose her own child , liked virat's reaction after listening 2 her words he knows wht she is going through  n he doesn't want her 2 over analyze everything , rishbala scene was nice liked it d way he was caring 4 her ( is she suffering 4rm any decease or just not well do tell me wht happened 2 my para madhu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ) n mohit 😑😑😑😑😑😑 ( kya mai is ka gala dabba skti hon ek khoon tou maaf hona chahiye ) he is hell bend 2 messed up naina's life by his stupid deeds he is not ready 2 let his past go ( ok ok he luvs her but where d hell was he whn she needs him do make naina confronts him just 4 once 2 let him see whts difference is btw him n maan ) n missed kasak very much 😊😊 sorry 4 much late

Edited by kateyes - 10 years ago
Seriously not getting wat actually want in her life...she herself is very confuse...1st she didnt want her child bcs she dont want to make Kasak insecure...then she wanted to stand on feet...fullfill her dreams...but everything is not that easy...it hs its own cost...thats y everything shud b done at the right time...right now she shud focus on Kasak n her coming baby...thats most important...n y she is so scared n worried fr Kasak? It happens in initian days but she will understand evantually...but fr that her mother shud act tough n sensible...bcs she is 1 who can make her understand these things...

Now y Mohit is trying to spoil Naina happily married life? Chain nahi isko bhi :p

cont soon