Fan Fictions

VM FF || DIL MIL GAYE #6 | CH 92 N 93 on PG 141 - Page 36

cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I already told u on f.b that it was such a suppaa duppaa teaser. m eager to read the whole update..

Sanjana..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki795 thumbnail
nice teaser
but y is manvi talking like that
sandhYA_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
REALLY NYC TEASER. WAITING FOR THE UPDATE. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Kicha111 thumbnail
Teaser seems interesting
Do cont soon
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 ~~~~~ For You ViratManvi ~~~~~

CHAPTER 76
       ~~  dil kya kare

grew up as a girl who lived life on her OWN terms, manvi was now unable to cope up with her life... no it wasnt her life to be honest... it was - the changes that were coming in her life and in her relationship. she was wondering what is going wrong exactly in her life... something is ruining her beautiful and special bond with her daughter. manvi was sitting on the corner of the bed looking at her image in the mirror.

she looked at her image and smiled on seeing a married woman who looked complete... complete in all senses. yes once she believed that she was complete but now she realises how wrong she was. she wasnt complete because a woman is complete when she becomes a mother herself. manvi never denied and will never deny that she wasnt a mother before. she, on the other hand, became a mother even before she become a wife. she is kasak's mother first and then virat's wife. but now having a life taking shape inside her, gave her a different surge of emotions that was flowing within her.

she will her own kid. the moment manvi thought about, she mentally slapped herself and almost hated herself. how can she ever think like that... she scolded herself. kasak is also her child, so what she wasnt born from her womb but kasak is her first child. kasak brought out a mother in her. kasak is the only child that manvi once wanted but next moment she got scared of her inner self. her innver self, a selfish manvi roared at manvi asking her to take care of herself and her baby... that ms. selfish manvi asked manvi to stop worrying and think about her first baby... the baby which virat wants... their baby... just when the selfish manvi was about to take over manvi vadera, a selfless and optimistic manvi appeared out of no where. this selfless n optimistic manvi looked like an angel to manvi when she compared it to the one visible in the mirror.

manvi stood up and looked at the two manvi clowns visible in the mirror. one was the selfish manvi who looked like what she used to look years back when she was single and independent. other image looked more subtle and beautiful with a charm on her angelic face. this image of ms. selfless manvi was very close to the image of manvi vadera; a mother, a wife, a daughter-in-law. manvi smiled looking at that beautiful image of hers. just looking at her made manvi calm down and she understood what is right and wrong. that image of hers reminded her that what she is today, is just because of kasak. kasak is the reason she is with virat and the reason of her current happiness... her baby. if kasak wouldnt have been there, there would have been no mrs. manvi virat singh vadera... there would have only been manvi chaudhary or for that matter mrs. manvi rishabh singhania.

manvi shivered at the thought of being away from virat and then again the selfish manvi said something. the selfish manvi argued that yes kasak is manvi's so called little world and blah blah blah but what about HER child... what if everything still revolves around kasak only... what will be the importance of her new born... and god forbid if this unnecessary tension and stress affects the health of her little one.. that voice was trying to influence manvi to think about her baby first and then kasaK and moreover kasak isnt a child anymore, she will gradually understand and accept the changes.

" manvi... "
virat looked at manvi who was sweating, shivering and crying. he ran up to her and shook her a little.
virat : baby... manvi what happened...???
manvi turned her gaze towards virat and kept on crying.
virat swiftly ran his thumb on manvi's cheek and wiped the tears off her face.
virat : shhh... you wanna talk...???
manvi held virat's hands that were cupping her face. she looked into his eyes which held immense love for here.
manvi : we are not doing a mistake... are we...???
virat : huh...??? mistake...???
manvi : this baby...
virat : manvi... what are you saying...???
manvi : are you sure we should go on with this pregnancy...???
virat : have you lost it...??? kya keh rahi ho manvi... kya..???
virat got up and stepped away from manvi leaving her gripped in her own fears and insecurities.
virat : tum kya soch rahi ho...??? pagal ho gyi ho...???
manvi : meri kasak virat...
virat : kya kasak manvi... kya...???
manvi : kasak mujhse door ho rahi hai... virat i really love her...
virat kept looking at manvi trying to understand what she is saying and thereby the hidden meaning behind her words. he wasnt ready to accept the hidden unsaid words of hers.
manvi : i cant let kasak feel ignored... im scared virat... i dont want to be selfish... i cant think about this baby growing inside me, all the time... i need to think about kasak as well... kasak needs me... tumne... tumne dekha na kal wo mujhse upset thi... i dont want my child to -
virat : come...
virat held manvi's hand and took her out with him.
manvi : virat...
virat : keep walking manvi...
manvi : where are we going...??? leave me virat...
vanshika : what is happening...??? virat...??? where you both going...???
virat : mom we need this... dont worry...
virat's reply confused vanshika and scared manvi. she was unable to understand his statemnt and was scared thinking what do they need...
manvi : what are you trying to do...???
virat : relax manvi... i have found a solution baby...
virat made manvi sit in the car and got in as well...
manvi : where are we going...??? virat atleast talk to me...
virat : manvi i am not angry... i just want to sort out our problems baby... trust me...
manvi : thats what scaring me...
virat instead of replying to manvi, increased the speed of the car and zoomed the car towards their destination.

scene shifts
swamini : bhabhi i dont know what to do...
vanshika : give him time didi...
swamini : i dont know how much time he still wants...
vanshika : he will be ok didi... we just have to be with mohit...
swamini : its not like i am not... but bhabhi i cant see him like this... he doesnt spend time with us... all day busy in office and when at home, busy doing what i dont know... he doesnt even come out of his room... that girl destroyed my son...
vanshika : didi main jaanti hoon naina ko... its just that things didnt go well between them... she isnt that type of a girl whom we insult or talk bad about...
swamini : what should i do bhabhi...??? you only tell me... mohit isnt the one he used to be... he is changed...
vanshika : i dont know didi... but i know how it feels... it breaks a mother and the pain is unbearable...
swamini : hmm...
vanshika : waise why dont you come over here for sometime... i will myself ask mohit...
swamini : whichever way you like bhabhi and i also want to meet you...
vanshika : so its done... i will call mohit... he will not be able to say no to me...
swamini : okk bhabhi... bye...

scene shifts
mohit : may i come in sir...???
rishabh : come inside...
mohit : good morning sir... good morning ma'am...
madhu : hey... good morning...
mohit : sir i needed your signatures on these papers...
rishabh : okkk...
mohit gave the papers to rishabh and looked at madhu who was sitting on the bed looking really bored.
mohit : how are you feeling ma'am...???
madhu : i feel awful... you know how it feels being locked up in a room...
rishabh : its for your own good...
madhu : did i say anything to you...??? concentrate on your work...
rishabh : pinhead...
madhu : what did you say...?? huh...???
mohit : he really cares for you ma'am...
madhu passed a smile... rather a fake smile to mohit and decided on being quiet until he is there in the room. else it will be too embarassing for the boss to get a kick on his butt from his wife and that too in front of his employee.
rishabh : here you go... mohit anything else you need...
mohit : you know it already sir...
madhu : ohh by the way, you can stay for lunch mohit..
mohit : no ma'am... thank you... take care ma'am... goodbye sir...
madhu : yeah... you too...
rishabh : bye... call me if you need me in office...
mohit : sure...

mohit closed the door and started walking when he stopped outside a closed door. he looked at it from the corner of his eye and tried taking a further step but he failed. he turned around and gently pushed the door open, it was HER room. it was his naina's room. he tried controlling this urge of entering into it but miserable failed. he sighed and entered the room with baby steps. breathing that air instantly made him feel as if he is close to naina... looking at anythinga nd everything in that room reminded him of the girl he loved to death... infact he still loves her... he touched various things in that room just to feel her warmth and feel her presence. mohit went to the bed and touched the pillow and the bedsheet to feel her scent. looking at those things were making him crave more and more for naina but the moment his eyes laid on the photo frame kept on the corner table, he burned in jealousy. this was the picture of naina and maan exchanging rings with each other. he remembered that very moment when he saw maan putting that ring on naina's finger; the moment when he lost every ounce of patience and energy. he picked up that photoframe and took out the photograph from it.

mohit : this will remind me that i have to get you back nain... this moment will get me going... i need you back naina...

hiding the photograph in the file, mohit went back to the office.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

didnt get time to pm anyone... so posted it... may be next time i will pm the update to the ones who like the update and comment.
Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago
surbhi48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeyy first dis tym
Awesome update
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Loved it..

Why was there soo a little Virman part???
Where have Virat take Manvi??
Hope on more Virman scene..
Update soon..
Thanks for the PM...
naina927 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhi48

Yeyy first dis tym
Awesome update

congo n thank u... 😊
naina927 thumbnail

thank u... 😊
naina927 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chandiniebinda

Loved it..

Why was there soo a little Virman part???

Where have Virat take Manvi??

Hope on more Virman scene..

Update soon..

Thanks for the PM...

first of all thank u chandinie... 😊
n less virman bcos its fair u knw... 😳 less lyks less virman... 😛 second reason is i hav to focus on other characters as well...
stay tuned to know more...