</div>
<div></strong>

<strong>
<font color="#993399">post in fanction dear... 😊</font>

ok :)
Vaarya53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update naina ..and an unexpected revelation was quite shocking ..keep up the good work. :)
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vaarya53

nice update naina ..and an unexpected revelation was quite shocking ..keep up the good work. :)

thank u vaishali... 😊 
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update...
I really love Kasak..She is such a sweetheart...
Update soon..
naina927 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandiniebinda

Lovely update...

I really love Kasak..She is such a sweetheart...
Update soon..

thank u chandinie 😊
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i have to say that im relieved, for a moment even i thought that something happend to the baby, it was a nightmare...

oww but to know that she has a brother and still thinks about him was soo sad,

dont know why but i havent a godd feeling about manvis pregnancy  behavior..makes me 🤔

hope nothing changes in manvis and kasaks bond...
great work
naina927 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

i have to say that im relieved, for a moment even i thought that something happend to the baby, it was a nightmare...  i know... everyone must have thought something happened to the baby

oww but to know that she has a brother and still thinks about him was soo sad,

dont know why but i havent a godd feeling about manvis pregnancy  behavior..makes me 🤔  lets see... stay tuned to know if anything changes...

hope nothing changes in manvis and kasaks bond...
great work  thanks

reply in bold font
Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago
kateyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sooorrryyy nhi bolongi ab tu tm b thak gyi hogi sorry sunn sunn k hainaaa bolo bolo tell tell 😉😉😉😉 chalo let me comment now ye gusse se bhari bhari aankhen mat dikhao ab kr rahi hon comment baba 😊😊 oye waise u havn't pm me dis update u forgot 2 pm me 😭😭😭😭 , update was brilliant as usual u hav written it very beautifully 👏👏👏👏👏 , virat was hell scared after seeing maanvi so broken n shattered d 1st thing he thought about was his baby d fear of losing his baby which is his dream n desire d only wish which he wants 2 fulfil very badly ( tm thakti nhi ho itne twist dal k ek din heart attack krwaongi mera ) i hav never expected dat maanvi was crying 4 her long lost bro 😲😲😲😲 ( its means new entry haye ek or handsum punda 😆😆😆 meri tu death hi ho jaye gi 😆😆😆😆 is story mein bht handsum punde hain yar sirf mohit ko chor k  n its obvious k unki gf b hogi ya virat ki sis ko already choose kiya tmne 😉😉😉😉 dekho maine jodi b bana hadd hai meri b 😆😆😆😆 ) but now i m relief dat she n d baby both r fine , liked virat very much firstly he was hurt dat he doesn't know about it she never shares her prblms with him but he understands her 2 how nicely he consoled her n make her understand dat she should not ignore her parents on dis day instead she should b with dem bcoz dey need her after all dey lost dere first child dat day n now dey only hav her so she should b with dem 2 console dem ( did naina or rishabh know about it ❓ ) n kasak was adorable as usual maanvi is trying hard 2 make her do her work by her own dere relation is so much real ❤️❤️
Edited by kateyes - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
first I thought something happened to the baby... Then I thought some problem to manvi in pregnancy
but thank god nothing like that
so manvi is having a brother
liked the way virat supports her
kasak is cute
continue soon
thanks for the pm
jayprabu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Virat's first concern and fear for his baby was very convincing. I am so relieved from the scare that nothing happened to the baby. Now what is new turn. Very curious about Manvi's lost brother. Virat's idea of being with family during the tough time was very nice. Thanks for the pm and continue soon.