~~~~ will start typing the next part tonight ~~~~

just informing you guys...
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by naina927

~~~~ will start typing the next part tonight ~~~~

just informing you guys...
Eagerly waiting for it Naina :)
Yay,  I have been waiting for this update! Hope to read it soon :)
Naina update kab milega?? Waiting for it :)
i will update it today guys...!!!!

sorry to keep u guys waiting...
update may be in an hour...

its 11 pm ryt now...
Originally posted by Vaarya53

update dedo na :(

will post after seeing yeh hai mohabbatein... 😳
Originally posted by Vaarya53

ek ghanta hone wala hai !!!

posting...

CHAPTER 74
       ~~ bebasi dard ka aalam

manvi was sitting under the shower, drenched with water, crying her heart out, eyes swelled, shivering and holding something in her hand which seemed like a photograph to virat. her sobs filled his ears and virat was numb to see his beloved in such a condition. seeing manvi's broken and shttered form, made virat think of the worst thing that could happen. he tried not to think about the worst thin g but all he could think about was their unborn. he was scared what if something happened to their baby and even this thought was killing him. he mentally scolded himslef and consoled himself saying that nothing can happen to the baby which was his dream and desire. nothing at all... virat calmed himself down and called manvi.

virat : manvi...

manvi shivered again on listening someone call her. very slowly she raised her head and looked at virat who looked devastated and scared at the first glance she laid on him. manvi wiped her tears immediately and stood up hiding something behind her back.

virat : are you alirght manvi...?? anything wrong...??

virat whispered to manvi and really hoping that it isnt something really big or devastating. he cannot welcome another bad news in his life. he wants only happiness... their happiness...

manvi : hmm...
manvi nodded and came out of the shower turning it off.
virat : what does that 'hmm' of yours mean...??? i saw you crying bitterly moments back...
manvi tried going out of the bathroom when virat lightly held her wrist stopping her.
manvi : i need to change virat...
manvi again tried to change the topic or pass this question of his.
virat : dont you trust me enough...???
manvi rased her head a little and looked at virat.
manvi : i trust you...
virat : then tell me whats wrong...??? is the baby -
manvi : its not about the baby...

virat sighed listening to manvi's reply but next moment worried thinking then whats it all about. manvi tried getting her hand out of virat's grip and that made virat come back to the real world.

virat : then whats the matter...??? and what are trying to hide...?? (trying to see whats manvi hiding behind her)
manvi : its nothing... i just got emotional... stupid pregnancy hormones... dont worry...
virat : dont try to fool me manvi...

virat sternly said because his heart told him that there is something that is bothering manvi. it didnt seem like she was crying because of the pregnancy hormones as he saw maya when she was carrying kasak. yes she turned out to be cranky and mad that time, she also used to cry and laugh at silly things, even craved for the things she hated but this was clearly not the hormone driven tears that rolled down manvi's cheeks.

manvi : woh... actually.. i...
virat : listen... first get changed... you catch cold easily... (on seeing her shivering)
virat said while brushing a strand of manvi's hair and tucking it behind her ear.
virat went out of the bathroom and let manvi get changed into something dry and comfortable.

virat waited outside for manvi to come. manvi came slowly looking at her feet and water dropping from her hair. virat made manvi sit on the bed beside him and held her hands.

virat : you said you trust me... so tell me manvi... tell me why were you crying...???
manvi : its his birthday... 10th feb...
virat : whose...??? whose birthday...???
manvi again burst into tears and hid her face in her hands.
virat : manvi you are scaring me... what happened jaan...???
manvi : its manav's birthday...
virat : who manav...???
manvi : my brother... my elder brother...
virat : br.. brother...
virat was unable to digest the piece of information he just got. manvi has a brother... his manvi has an elder brother and how is he unaware of that.
virat : you have a brother...???
manvi : yes...
virat : you never told me about him manvi...
manvi : no one knows about him... no one... (sniffing her nose)
virat seemed confused and a little bit hurt. he ia a part of manvi's life and he has the right to know about every damn thing. the saddest part is he was unaware and manvi also never told him.
virat : where is he...???
manvi : we dont know... we lost him...
virat : im sorry...
manvi : everyone thinks that bhai is no more but i know he is still here... i know my bhai is somewhere under this sky...
virat : every year you missed college on this date... ignoring calls, messages and every sort of contact...
manvi felt even more guilty and laid back in bed, tears still forming in her eyes.
manvi : you are right... on this day, the pain and loneliness becomes really unbearable...
virat : you hurted e manvi... i should be a part of every secret of yours but you make me feel as a stranger sometimes...
manvi : i tried but everytime failed... what am i suppose to tell you virat...??? exactly what... that we were a happy family 25 years ago... mom dad me n bhai... a perfect family... it took just one train accident to crash our world... bhai got separated from us and went missing. after few days the police said that may be bhai is dead, only because they couldnt find bhai... they declared him dead. we didnt believe but gradually after years mom and dad did start believing on it... but i could never believe on it... i still think bhai will someday return to me.. to his doll... he will find us one day... my bhai cant be dead virat... he cant be...

virat gathered manvi's form in his arms and tried soothing her. he consoled her saying that he is there with her and if god is with them, they will surely find her manav bhai one day... he made her believe that they will be complete one day...

manvi : dont tell about this to anyone... i dont want this to come up in front of mum n dad...
virat : do you think they dont remember this day...???
manvi : i dont know...
virat : we are also parents manvi... we know what a child and his every first time means to them... can you ever forget kasak's birthday...??? can you even after 80 years from now...???
manvi : nooo... no virat...
virat : every year you spent this day away from mom n dad... you should have been with them manvi... you should have been beside them...
manvi : i was too self centered... in fact im still now... i never thought about ,mom n dad's pain... i never thought how could they have been doing on this day every year... it might have been miserable for them virat... they lost their son... their first child... and all they had was me... me who never cared to spend that day with them... rather i used to leave home early that day and cry my heart out sitting alone somewherre...
virat : whats done is done... lets just bring kasu from school and we will go to see mom and dad and celebrate this day... birthdays are special you see...

for the first time in that half an hour, manvi smiled at virat and again hugged him close.

as promised virat brought kasak home and then went back to office to wrap up his work. in the meanwhile manvi got kasak ready and have her lunch.
kasak : hum naani house going...
manvi : hmm... you want to... right...??
kasak : yes... i love naani...
manvi : and what about naanu...???
kasak : arrey i love naanu also...
manvi : i know... now dad must be coming back any moment... go and get you shoes...
kasak : main jaun...???
manvi : yes honey... you are big girl... you can atleast go and get your shoes...
kasak : mere hands dirty ho jaenge...
manvi : we can wash them kasak...
kasak : no... you get my shoes na mumma...
kasak jumped on the bed and looked at manvi giving one of her sweetest smile.

manvi didnt like it and wondered what will happen after months. she running behind kasak is ok with her now but will it be after she enters into her second trimester.

kasak : pink wale shoes mumma...
manvi : kasu jaanu go and bring on your own... mumma cant keep running behind you now honey...
kasak : run nahi karna mumma... walk karke jaana hai...
manvi : just do what i say kasak...
kasak made a face and slowly dragged her feet to her room and holding her shoes returned back to virman's bedroom. kasak put the shoes in front of manvi and again sat on the bed.
manvi : what...???
kasak : mumma shoes pehna do na please...
manvi : dont make that cute face honey... come...
kasak : meri socks...???
manvi : ufff...
manvi brought kasak's socks and made her wear them.
manvi : now come and let me tie your hair...
kasak : i like them open mumma...
manvi : kasu we are just going to naani's house...
kasak : mumma...
manvi : do whatever like kasak...
kasak : mumma angry kyun hai...??
manvi : mumma angry nahi hai...
kasak : promise...
manvi : pakka promise... now mumma will go and change... okkk
kasak : okk...

around the same time virat returned, and after half an hour they all left for seeing mitali and mahesh, to be a part of them; not letting them feel lonely or sad.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

fauzia : : EMA plzzz 😳 ðŸ˜³

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

wrote a ss on zain n aliya...
if interested, have a look

vaishali plzzz infrom others about the pm...
post in fanction dear... 😊