thank u soo much chandinie ๐Ÿ˜Š
will try to updt soon...
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sweetyyy

Nyc update. ...

thank u
Originally posted by jayprabu

Nice update. Its nice to read ur update after a long time. Kasak is so sweet. I likde the way she said she had apple and the fever is gone . I guess Mohit is still believing in his love. Please continue soon. Thanks for the pm

thank u soo much... stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by agarwal.devashi

I'm first yayayaya... The update was actually awesome and don't worry it's the people ka fault that they are missing out on such an awesome story... Chill di we are there no...nd ya I have been checking DMg since when I don't know to keep a track of the updates... Believe me I'm going mad... Loved the update and continue soon.

thank u devashi ๐Ÿ˜Š
congo fr being the first one to comment... ๐Ÿ˜Š
u hav no idea how happy im after reading ur comment...   ๐Ÿ˜Š
stay tuned...
Awsum update โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ mohit ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก he is getting on my nerves y he is hell bend 2 ruined naina's life ( if u do or think like dat i will surely kill u ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ) y can't he let her go ok its not easy 4 him 2 let her go but naina n rishabh was not only at fault he should 2 feel guilty 4 wht he did 2 her whn she needs him 2 support her 2 guide her n help her 2 solve her prblms he was never beside her actually he left her n let her face all prblms by ignoring her all d tym only maan was dere 4 her ( yeah she never let know maan wht her prblms were but still he was dere like her frnd ) how can he blame only naina n rishabh , rishabh was 2 not at his fault he told her sister 2 back out 4rm her decision which she is taking 4 him it was only naina who decide whom she wants in her life ( its her right 2 decide dat who is perfect 4 her ) n now rishabh is doing his best 2 compensate mohit loss but still he can't fulfil mohit wish 2 meet naina how can he ruined his sis life whn he knows she is happy with her hubi ( hope mohit understand dis soon he will not create any prblm 4 any1 whether its naina , rishabh , virman or himself lifes ) n liked d virman n dere angel scene was cute n adorable as always kasak never forgets her demands n never let go any chance 2 tensed her father with her all unusual demands dat was really cute  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ she is getting adorable day by day โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Edited by kateyes - 10 years ago
Update bhi hua, thank you nainu! I loved the update, I was missing kasak for so long, muah, kitni pyari hai, kisi ki nazar na lage! She really is adorable the way you describe her. Mohit working with Rishabh, this doesn't sound good, waiting to read more. Thank you again for the update, and hope the next one will be soon ๐Ÿ˜Š. Take care
โค๏ธNimi
of why is mohit working for rishab???
kasak as every the sweetu๐Ÿ˜Š

it was good to read about this ff
thanks for pm
awesome update
finally you updated
I was waiting for the update
loved kasak manvi and virat part
continue soon
thanks for the pm
hi nainu... we have ur updates after long days and I am surprised to see my inbox today...
thank u so much dear...
the update is awesome asusual...
I like Virman and Kasak's conv...
they are a very cute lil family and adoring one too...
waiting for ur next update...
plzz update soon dear๐Ÿ˜Š