ABCD drabble os by dazzlingmanavi

Posted: 10 years ago

My words are : Vicious, Vixen, Imagine.

Dear diary...

17 jan 2013

11:10 pm

Dear diary,

The sunrays made its way through the window hitting my face. I pulled the blanket up trying to cover my face but it was of no use. I was still feeling that stupid sun on my face. Then suddenly the sun was no more disturbing my peaceful sleep. A masculin hand was between me and my current enemy. I knew it was him. My cheek felt his hand's touch. Though my eyes were closed I knew he was smiling. He cupped my face making me cuddle more. He came near me. His hot breath hitting me and giving me tinglies in my silly places. He kissed me on my forehead, then on my both eyes, then the sugary kiss on my nose, then the next was on my right cheek. My left cheek missed his love because it was forced on the pillow. He then came more close to me aiming my lips. My eyes were closed anticipating his next move when I realised it was just an imagination. I imagined him yet again. No it wasn't a dream as I was awake. I use to imagine him with my open eyes. this is how my day starts and ends but today I ain't gonna imagine that how would he make me sleep. Just two hours ago swayam called up and told that he has moved on. Swayam asked for my forgiveness. He said that he tried to explain everyone that the relation is not right in his own way but didn't succeed and ended up accepting the new found relationship. A brother won over a best friend and that's completely ok. I told swayam that I don't care now and calmed him down but the truth is My love has permanantly gone away. Well, I deserved this. What I did with him was vicious. I broke him into pieces. Though I had a reason, though he could have given me a benefit of doubt or maybe a benefit of love but no reason, no love or actually nothing can justify what I did. I am happy that he has moved on. I really am. He must have thought that what a vixen I am and actually I am one. His reason of thinking me one is far different. According to him my planning and plotting of using him makes me a vixen but the truth is I planned and plotted for him not against him. Ahhh...why am I wasting my energy explaining everything all over again. Its of no use now. He has gone far away and I cannot get him. I really do love him but this doesn't prove anything...does it...???  This would be my last day writing up about him and telling you that I still love him or how guilty I am. I have to stop pitying on me. This is not me. If he can move on then why can't I. I can. I will.

And here it ends. this was exactly 499 words. :p

If you guys are confused that what it was all about  then let me clear all doubts. This was my  thought that how would kriya pen down her feelings in her diary as she used to write diary when swayam would have told her (obviously on phone as he was in her contact) that rey has moved on.

Please guys jo bhi jutte chappal maarne hai wo dheere se marna...yeh mera pehla drabble and challenge os tha. Yeh mera aaj tak ka sabse chota write up hai. Ek to pehle hi mere liye chotu sa likhna difficult hai upar se using the keywords but I have used all three words so yippie. But I know its not as beautiful and wonderful jitna baakiyo ne likha hai so please dhere se maarne.

Do tell kaisa laga...

this was one beautiful write-up⭐️
loved d way u used d words😳

amazinggg oneee❤️
Nice u potrayed her feelings beautifully
The way she becomes a strong girl by accepting the fact rather than brooding over it from a sweet innocent girl is really awesome
a ver cute writting, simple yet sweet..loved the Swayam part most...keep up the good work...😊and am sure koi tumhe juute chappal nahi marenge..😆
mein tujhe joota chappal nahi maarungi...coz it was beautiful

loved it...

kriya's feelings were described amazingly
amazing  os 
kriya's feeling was so well described
loved it
not chappal dear... u deserve a hug...

really loved it..

thnks for the pm

with love
moumita
the expression of words feeling pov were wonderful and superb os... loved it 
nice thought!!!!
She must have gone through wid all when it happened!!!!!
Dat was wonderful mannu...
Brilliantly penned down...
Kriya's feelings were beautifully described...wonderful