•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Shlok will refuse to give her divorce and he is not goin to regret anythg so soon...he wiil go mre crazy till he discovers certain truths...he has to first realise his love for astha befr he regrets anythg...my pov. 😲Edited by gees - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

you are right. i am confused too.

.he took the marriage for granted..yesterday he told Varad jayegi kahan...shaadi ki hain maine usse...so he will get a jolt but knowing him he will not sign... 😕
it can be likeee this fooor suree 
Originally posted by gees

.he took the marriage for granted..yesterday he told Varad jayegi kahan...shaadi ki hain maine usse...so he will get a jolt but knowing him he will not sign... 😕

may be he got insulted in media again or something? i can't believe he will be regretting so soon!
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

may be he got insulted in media again or something? i can't believe he will be regretting so soon!

Yes...true.. if his daddy the gr8 tells him to 😕 then he might.
shlok loves aastha but he doesn't respect her. he has a low opinion of women in general. that has to change and it will take time.
Originally posted by dsr11

shlok loves aastha but he doesn't respect her. he has a low opinion of women in general. that has to change and it will take time.
yeah true
there no way he is gonna divorce her right now