Tumhari Paakhi

India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

Live laugh love through tumhari pakhi ;)

arshiyaa IF-Dazzler
arshiyaa
arshiyaa

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Hi guys, i am new to posting in tp forum. Mostly i just read wu when i miss the episode. But today i had to post because i want to gush over pakhi & anshuman lol. Last night episode was damn good. Anshuman's diologue and when pakhi burst out laughing that was my reaction too. I really admire pakhi's character, she is so sensible ,fair, loving and most important that she has a sense of humour. I don't know any other heroine like that on small screen. I liked shraddha from her previous show laxmi something. Anshuman's character is also undestandable and lovable not like other so called heroes who are macho, insulting to women, overbearing brutes. I seriously hate that type. I am a fan of Iqbal from kyph days, and i knew that t.p will not be like other boring shows on tv. I big time loved two scenes till now, first when anshuman and pakhi tries to stop a paper on the car,anshuman's lough in that scene is worth dying for and last night when pakhi laughed. Call me a happy romantic lol.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip1234hnidigaT4YY4B4nicki11smilydearnirmalac99amrithasjakrIshq-Duavirgo_gurlparichayan

nicki11 Goldie
nicki11
nicki11

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
agreed  thats why i love the show  i dont like thoes shows where they show women as brainless or men as god.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hnidigaarshiyaajakrIshq-Dua

hnidiga Senior Member
hnidiga
hnidiga

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged
seriously this show is sooo refreshing from all those mills of overly done daily soaps with so loudly dressed people (even in their sleep Dead), always crying buckets, poking their noses in everybody else's matters but cant figure out wats going on in their lives and behaving like absolute doormats by allowing even servants to walk all over them!! While the heroes misunderstand, abuse and behave like total jerks even manhandle females but still are in love wid them (I just don understand that kind).. really was sick of seeing all this crap on television so it feels tooo good to follow such a good show!!

3 cheers TP team!! ClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supermom1tulip1234T4YY4B4arshiyaajakrIshq-Dua

supermom1 Groupbie
supermom1
supermom1

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
100% agreed. This is one of the best shows I have ever watched other than Jassi Jaise koi nahi. The story is well paced and good acting by all the actors. Every character seems to be so real and can be connected to real life incidents. Wish there good be more shows similar to this where the female lead is not shown to be ever sacrificing, dumb.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4jakrIshq-Dua

Ishq-Dua IF-Rockerz
Ishq-Dua
Ishq-Dua

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum dear and hope you post oftenEmbarrassed  
agree TP is an amazing show. Very unique and interesting to watch.
And we have two amazing lead actors. Our handsome Iqbal and gorgeous Shraddha. They doing a tremendous job as Anshuman and Pakhi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiyaajakr

-mango- IF-Dazzler
-mango-
-mango-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I've fallen in love with the Paakhi's character, as she is shown as a pure, loving person, who doesn't run away from problems, lie/cheat on anyone, not stupid enough to take anyone's shit. She's characterized as a strong person, who knows exactly what she wants. 
I'm so glad they haven't turned Paakhi into those stupid bahus who cry all day. 
And I'm absolutely sure that Anshuman's character will undergo a gradual transformation from being a khadoos, to finally falling in love with Paakhi EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4arshiyaajakr

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
brilliant brilliant and brilliant...I just love this show...simply amazing...just don't like to miss any episode and it I miss anything I so like want to see repeat...after long I have fallen for any sshow

arshiyaajakr

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
TP is one of the best feel good shows I have seen ..kudos to the brilliance of writers direction and above all actors ..just fabulousClapClap

arshiyaajakr

Go to top