Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
There are many which i didnt like in this show... clearly this is my point of view
1. Sajid khan's declaring of winners in the first episode itself:

Wat is the point of watching this show if we know the winners?
2. Sach baliye:
      I was wondering whether i was watching sach ka samna
3. Sajid comparing every contestants with gurmeet debina:
     Every contestants have their own style...why comparing them with gurbina?
4. Judges giving rude comments:
     They can give their comments in a civilized manner... sajid is most irritating in this ... i didnt like even shilpa saying that this is an insult to us n all to bruna and omar... they might have given bad performance... but this is not the way to say that.
5. Sajid's comment on asvik popularity:
      Is it their fault that they are being loved by the audience... like their fan said their is no reason to love someone... i really hated the way he said that even when u gave crap performance u guys came first... why do he have to insult them so much?
     There are much more... pointed out only the important ones

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nicely said...there is no point fighting as being fans...starplus will do what it wants to...the only thing as fans we can do is watch our celebrities performaces and cheer for them and vote for them
Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveall

nicely said...there is no point fighting as being fans...starplus will do what it wants to...the only thing as fans we can do is watch our celebrities performaces and cheer for them and vote for them

I knw dat...i am not hoping for anything... bcoz i knw wats gonna happen in the end... i started watching for ashvik...now i like rakesh-ridhi,ripu-shivangi and vinod-raksha tooo... since they are performing i will watch
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes,sajid n gurbina r way too irritating
Phoenix100 thumbnail
One more point... i just hate it wen sajid advices vinod that he should have 51% intelligence and 49%talent bcoz he is handicapped 😡
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well this guy speaks the truth at times  but he is a way too harsh ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
His sister is a better judge  !!  But Farah  shouldn't chose this crappy show ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢