Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Difference between RuLa and PaRun Scene (Page 7)

love14356 Senior Member
love14356
love14356

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I couldn't agree more. I already feel bad about Varuns death.

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I think the scene between Varun And Paro was very sweet and warm. They do make a cute couple but that just goes to show that from the writing to the directing to the acting is what it takes to make a really good scene and a very good story.
sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

I think it's too early to pass judgement on Laila's likeability. For eg, when Lavanya  entered in IPK and tortured Khushi, everyone wanted her gone. But when she actually left, we were all quite sad. It depends on how they develop Laila's character. We may end up loving her just as we loved La. As for Varun Sa, my heart already cries for him. Many have predicted that he could be just as guilty as his uncle and the others. But I say, where's the story then? if he's guilty, the impact of Paro's loss would be diminished. Sure, we'll feel sorry for her broken dreams. But we would also be glad that she was rid of him.
I feel the same way too...
If varunsa is a good guy...how will we forgive Rudra ?And more importantly how will paro forgive rudra????
Unless she forgives rudra,she can't accept him .
So In my view,varun sa can turn out to be a bad man...deshdrohi or pakka chor...
Surely we will know it after 125+ episodes...
Then it will be easier for paro to fall for rudra...
Though her shattered dreams,her loss will seem very very heartbreaking right now...we will get relieved when truth is revealed...

theezy-lovely Goldie
theezy-lovely
theezy-lovely

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
so true..
well said appy
Pyarme Senior Member
Pyarme
Pyarme

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I agree nothing against Laila but varun will be missed sadly Cry
sikhni_ IF-Dazzler
sikhni_
sikhni_

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
olways agree appyBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index