Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Difference between RuLa and PaRun Scene (Page 5)

Koeli_Appy IF-Stunnerz
Koeli_Appy
Koeli_Appy

Guardian of CC, FFG GodMother

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

Originally posted by jaya100

Exactly, there is already an emotional connect with Varun and we too are seeing Paro's dreams of a life with him, The scene was so beautifully done and the expressions of both were spot on.
 For me the LaRu scene may have had more of a connect if Barkha had gotten the role because she's another actress who emotes with her eyes and with her I think I would have felt Laila's pain under her nonchalant exterior, at being used by the man she loves. Ankita wasn't able to get that feeling across so it was all about the physical relationship, no emotional connect. Vihsal Gandhi without any dhamakedar scene has already made us care about Varun (even if we care more because Paro is involved)
. I'm going to watch the Varun death sequence with a box of tissues, actually I'm going to need that for Bindi too
We all knew that certain people would come here with their own agenda's and it's happening but really how seriously can you take a person who calls meaningless sex  'haunting romance'

I loved Ankita in the scene... Barkha is also good but Ankita actually nailed it for me... choices differ... but all i would say is that i am loving RR as of now... and each and every character in it.
Ok, agree to disagree.Smile For me Ankita didn't leave me with any emotions towards Laila. One scene of Maudhuri as Chandramukhi and I was rooting for her. I neither felt sorry for Laila nor did I hate her. I'm just seeing her as a means to show Rudra's state of mind rather than a character in herself but it could and should have been so much more. Anyway at the end of the day if Ankita is making an impression on people then it's good for the show.

Yes i would like to hold on my comments on Laila until get to know about the character more... till now Ankita did a superb job as laila and i liked the placement of the scene... the stark difference in the characters...

ArnavKhushijodi IF-Dazzler
ArnavKhushijodi
ArnavKhushijodi

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Great Post DearClap You are so right I found PaRun Scenes very sweet and Innocent!Big smile Ore Piya was a fitting background score for them and just loved their scenesDay Dreaming Though I would like to add I did also like the RuLa scene! 
But one thing is for sure I will sadder with the death and exit of the character Varun than that of Laila!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Koeli_Appy

meniranjana00 IF-Rockerz
meniranjana00
meniranjana00

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maryam.K-

Agreed.
I wouldn't mind if Laila dies, but for some reason I would mind if Varun dies.
Nice Post :)

same opinion..
i will be dancing if laila dies
Tirtharupa Goldie
Tirtharupa
Tirtharupa

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I am gonna miss Varun...
He is so sweet

Koeli_Appy

redroses123 IF-Dazzler
redroses123
redroses123

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Well said appy
i lovd parun scene and ore piya in bg added more feeling
nw i just hope varun shyamji ke tarah nahi hoLOL
i mean appy i am afraid whether his innocent face is just a cover over cunningness dnt know ! His family seems to be all negative na thats y i have doubt and its indian tv serial they can make any innocent chara can turn neg in a single scene

Koeli_Appy

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Clap awesome post...bang on...
I loved PaRun scene...they r adorable

Koeli_Appy

Rainy01 Senior Member
Rainy01
Rainy01

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Agreed...they Paro n varun shared sweet moments yesterday...loved it..

Koeli_Appy

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
It was the sweetest scene so far...
They showed enough for us to grieve Varun's loss 

Koeli_Appy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index