Rangrasiya

India-Forums

   
Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Difference between RuLa and PaRun Scene (Page 3)

zoobie-doobie IF-Dazzler
zoobie-doobie
zoobie-doobie

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 3182

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Totally agreed !
Getting ready with the tissue box already ! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Koeli_Appy

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 72030

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Appy Exactly ! Im not saying i saw 'Chemistry' in LaRud scene !! but yes Ankita was nice so the scene was decent !! but coming to your post !! 

LaRud share LUST !! what PaRun Yesterday shared was Start of an innocent love<3 !! which will be short we all know !! 

Laila is a major part of story but she wont at all effect me other thn making me cringe honestly :S !! 

where 1 episode and i already know i will be crying with paro for paro !! :'( !! 


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiySS88princessunaraKoeli_Appy

sweetly_sour IF-Sizzlerz
sweetly_sour
sweetly_sour

Joined: 17 December 2012
Posts: 19436

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Agree no one would shed a tear if Laila dies, because she was his Keep, a woman who would be looked down upon in the society, a woman who loved a man unconditionally despite clearly knowing he would never be hers, a woman who is clear with what she wants from her relationship with Rudra. Doubt me not when I say that she'd gladly give her life for Rudra and do anything for him, yet no one will shed a tear if she dies because she has a sexual relationship with a man who does not give two hoots about her feelings? Just because she lacks innocence like Paro? Who knows what she might've gone through in life.
While about Varun he is the sweet charming guy, soft spoken and a poet who does a few nain matakkas with PAro and a sweet Background romantic song is played and everybody goes swooning that he is the good guy.

But what actually is behind the facade no one tries to see it, who knows he might  be pretending his innocence, even if dies he might've been a possible suspect after all. Because  his friends and Chacha are clearly shown to be the smugglers, can't rule out his involvement in this scam. Who knows what he might've done with Paro after taking her Sarhad-par.

Yet we all would shed tears for a fake pretentous Varun-sa?

I for one would only shed tears for Paro and her grief of loosing a husband and her broken dreams.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevLadygirlSS88win7Koeli_Appy

Koeli_Appy IF-Stunnerz
Koeli_Appy
Koeli_Appy

Guardian of CC, FFG GodMother
Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 25728

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlawlessSarun.

Appy Exactly ! Im not saying i saw 'Chemistry' in LaRud scene !! but yes Ankita was nice so the scene was decent !! but coming to your post !! 

LaRud share LUST !! what PaRun Yesterday shared was Start of an innocent love<3 !! which will be short we all know !! 

Laila is a major part of story but she wont at all effect me other thn making me cringe honestly :S !! 

where 1 episode and i already know i will be crying with paro for paro !! :'( !! 



Same here... Manal... honestly i have no issues with Laila and her character... we have just scene one scene and we are yet to discover her real nature... i am quite matured to understand what Rudra is going through and what he shares with laila is temporary... and somehow i liked it because it is real and i am impressed with the CVs for showing the dark side of Rudra then only we will see and enjoy the best side of him (hopefully) i am actually expecting anything now... lol dark, light, emotions, mistress :p anything... the story got me on... something different to see for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Joined: 30 January 2009
Posts: 5427

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Exactly, there is already an emotional connect with Varun and we too are seeing Paro's dreams of a life with him, The scene was so beautifully done and the expressions of both were spot on.
 For me the LaRu scene may have had more of a connect if Barkha had gotten the role because she's another actress who emotes with her eyes and with her I think I would have felt Laila's pain under her nonchalant exterior, at being used by the man she loves. Ankita wasn't able to get that feeling across so it was all about the physical relationship, no emotional connect. Vihsal Gandhi without any dhamakedar scene has already made us care about Varun (even if we care more because Paro is involved)
. I'm going to watch the Varun death sequence with a box of tissues, actually I'm going to need that for Bindi too
We all knew that certain people would come here with their own agenda's and it's happening but really how seriously can you take a person who calls meaningless sex  'haunting romance'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevKoeli_Appy

Koeli_Appy IF-Stunnerz
Koeli_Appy
Koeli_Appy

Guardian of CC, FFG GodMother
Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 25728

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetly_sour

Agree no one would shed a tear if Laila dies, because she was his Keep, a woman who would be looked down upon in the society, a woman who loved a man unconditionally despite clearly knowing he would never be hers, a woman who is clear with what she wants from her relationship with Rudra. Doubt me not when I say that she'd gladly give her life for Rudra and do anything for him, yet no one will shed a tear if she dies because she has a sexual relationship with a man who does not give two hoots about her feelings? Just because she lacks innocence like Paro? Who knows what she might've gone through in life.
While about Varun he is the sweet charming guy, soft spoken and a poet who does a few nain matakkas with PAro and a sweet Background romantic song is played and everybody goes swooning that he is the good guy.

But what actually is behind the facade no one tries to see it, who knows he might  be pretending his innocence, even if dies he might've been a possible suspect after all. Because  his friends and Chacha are clearly shown to be the smugglers, can't rule out his involvement in this scam. Who knows what he might've done with Paro after taking her Sarhad-par.

Yet we all would shed tears for a fake pretentous Varun-sa?

I for one would only shed tears for Paro and her grief of loosing a husband and her broken dreams.

Well side... and thats the reason my mind is open right now and i embraced Laila already... i want to know how CVs portrays her... i really want her to be good and equally effected by her past maybe thats why she is with Rudra like that... who knows she might genuinely love him but due to fear she never express it because she knows he is a forbidden territory?

about paro... and varun it is actually too early to predict and want anything... all i can say i loved all the jodis till now... PaRud , LaiRu and PaRun

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevSarunarshiySS88sweetly_sourprincessunara

Koeli_Appy IF-Stunnerz
Koeli_Appy
Koeli_Appy

Guardian of CC, FFG GodMother
Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 25728

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

Exactly, there is already an emotional connect with Varun and we too are seeing Paro's dreams of a life with him, The scene was so beautifully done and the expressions of both were spot on.
 For me the LaRu scene may have had more of a connect if Barkha had gotten the role because she's another actress who emotes with her eyes and with her I think I would have felt Laila's pain under her nonchalant exterior, at being used by the man she loves. Ankita wasn't able to get that feeling across so it was all about the physical relationship, no emotional connect. Vihsal Gandhi without any dhamakedar scene has already made us care about Varun (even if we care more because Paro is involved)
. I'm going to watch the Varun death sequence with a box of tissues, actually I'm going to need that for Bindi too
We all knew that certain people would come here with their own agenda's and it's happening but really how seriously can you take a person who calls meaningless sex  'haunting romance'


I loved Ankita in the scene... Barkha is also good but Ankita actually nailed it for me... choices differ... but all i would say is that i am loving RR as of now... and each and every character in it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 48998

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

For me it was the sweetest and the most innocent scenes... trust me when i say no one will cry over the loss of laila if it happens but everyone will cry when Varun Sa dies.. thats the essence of the Paro and Varun Sa scene... somethings are beyond praises. 

So before anyone points that it was not a very convincing scene we will see ourselves on friday which scene holds more value and is capable of bringing tears in our eyes...

@red : oh Appy can I hug you for writing this beautiful line.. summing it up so beautifully! Hug Very rarely do we root for the none leads of a show.. but Varun sa within 1 single episode managed to make a place in our hearts..
I am crying at the thought of sweet innocent Paro losing him..and the beautiful sweet life they could have had..
I am getting ready to cry loads when these scenes unfold Cry

I loved RuLa too - but as a part of the story's flow.. for me the sweet innocent love of RuPar any day as a stand alone scene over that vulgar Laila!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanaya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index