Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Exactly, there is already an emotional connect with Varun and we too are seeing Paro's dreams of a life with him, The scene was so beautifully done and the expressions of both were spot on.
 For me the LaRu scene may have had more of a connect if Barkha had gotten the role because she's another actress who emotes with her eyes and with her I think I would have felt Laila's pain under her nonchalant exterior, at being used by the man she loves. Ankita wasn't able to get that feeling across so it was all about the physical relationship, no emotional connect. Vihsal Gandhi without any dhamakedar scene has already made us care about Varun (even if we care more because Paro is involved)
. I'm going to watch the Varun death sequence with a box of tissues, actually I'm going to need that for Bindi too
We all knew that certain people would come here with their own agenda's and it's happening but really how seriously can you take a person who calls meaningless sex  'haunting romance'

Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetly_sour

Agree no one would shed a tear if Laila dies, because she was his Keep, a woman who would be looked down upon in the society, a woman who loved a man unconditionally despite clearly knowing he would never be hers, a woman who is clear with what she wants from her relationship with Rudra. Doubt me not when I say that she'd gladly give her life for Rudra and do anything for him, yet no one will shed a tear if she dies because she has a sexual relationship with a man who does not give two hoots about her feelings? Just because she lacks innocence like Paro? Who knows what she might've gone through in life.

While about Varun he is the sweet charming guy, soft spoken and a poet who does a few nain matakkas with PAro and a sweet Background romantic song is played and everybody goes swooning that he is the good guy.

But what actually is behind the facade no one tries to see it, who knows he might  be pretending his innocence, even if dies he might've been a possible suspect after all. Because  his friends and Chacha are clearly shown to be the smugglers, can't rule out his involvement in this scam. Who knows what he might've done with Paro after taking her Sarhad-par.

Yet we all would shed tears for a fake pretentous Varun-sa?

I for one would only shed tears for Paro and her grief of loosing a husband and her broken dreams.

Well side... and thats the reason my mind is open right now and i embraced Laila already... i want to know how CVs portrays her... i really want her to be good and equally effected by her past maybe thats why she is with Rudra like that... who knows she might genuinely love him but due to fear she never express it because she knows he is a forbidden territory?

about paro... and varun it is actually too early to predict and want anything... all i can say i loved all the jodis till now... PaRud , LaiRu and PaRun
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaya100

Exactly, there is already an emotional connect with Varun and we too are seeing Paro's dreams of a life with him, The scene was so beautifully done and the expressions of both were spot on.
 For me the LaRu scene may have had more of a connect if Barkha had gotten the role because she's another actress who emotes with her eyes and with her I think I would have felt Laila's pain under her nonchalant exterior, at being used by the man she loves. Ankita wasn't able to get that feeling across so it was all about the physical relationship, no emotional connect. Vihsal Gandhi without any dhamakedar scene has already made us care about Varun (even if we care more because Paro is involved)
. I'm going to watch the Varun death sequence with a box of tissues, actually I'm going to need that for Bindi too
We all knew that certain people would come here with their own agenda's and it's happening but really how seriously can you take a person who calls meaningless sex  'haunting romance'

I loved Ankita in the scene... Barkha is also good but Ankita actually nailed it for me... choices differ... but all i would say is that i am loving RR as of now... and each and every character in it.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

For me it was the sweetest and the most innocent scenes... trust me when i say no one will cry over the loss of laila if it happens but everyone will cry when Varun Sa dies.. thats the essence of the Paro and Varun Sa scene... somethings are beyond praises. 

So before anyone points that it was not a very convincing scene we will see ourselves on friday which scene holds more value and is capable of bringing tears in our eyes...

@red : oh Appy can I hug you for writing this beautiful line.. summing it up so beautifully! 🤗 Very rarely do we root for the none leads of a show.. but Varun sa within 1 single episode managed to make a place in our hearts..
I am crying at the thought of sweet innocent Paro losing him..and the beautiful sweet life they could have had..
I am getting ready to cry loads when these scenes unfold ðŸ˜­

I loved RuLa too - but as a part of the story's flow.. for me the sweet innocent love of RuPar any day as a stand alone scene over that vulgar Laila!
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post completely agreed with what u have said.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very nice post Appy and yes agree with you 
sweetly_sour thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well side... and thats the reason my mind is open right now and i embraced Laila already... i want to know how CVs portrays her... i really want her to be good and equally effected by her past maybe thats why she is with Rudra like that... who knows she might genuinely love him but due to fear she never express it because she knows he is a forbidden territory?

about paro... and varun it is actually too early to predict and want anything... all i can say i loved all the jodis till now... PaRud , LaiRu and PaRun

That's what people are being so judgmental about Laila, going Ewww and Eeeks whenever she shares screen with Rudra
While they are going ga ga over Varun's "innocent" scenes, am like can't you see this guy is surrounded by smugglers, what makes you think he is innocent?

Like you said it is too early to predict
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I loved Ankita in the scene... Barkha is also good but Ankita actually nailed it for me... choices differ... but all i would say is that i am loving RR as of now... and each and every character in it.

Ok, agree to disagree.😊 For me Ankita didn't leave me with any emotions towards Laila. One scene of Maudhuri as Chandramukhi and I was rooting for her. I neither felt sorry for Laila nor did I hate her. I'm just seeing her as a means to show Rudra's state of mind rather than a character in herself but it could and should have been so much more. Anyway at the end of the day if Ankita is making an impression on people then it's good for the show.
Koeli thumbnail

@red : oh Appy can I hug you for writing this beautiful line.. summing it up so beautifully! 🤗 Very rarely do we root for the none leads of a show.. but Varun sa within 1 single episode managed to make a place in our hearts..
I am crying at the thought of sweet innocent Paro losing him..and the beautiful sweet life they could have had..
I am getting ready to cry loads when these scenes unfold ðŸ˜­

I loved RuLa too - but as a part of the story's flow.. for me the sweet innocent love of RuPar any day as a stand alone scene over that vulgar Laila!

yes you may ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤—

Well i think i loved all the three scenes but yesterday's scene stole my heart..it was so sweet, innocent and heart warming... my heart goes to paro... what a mess... and varun sa was superb in the episode... i always liked the actor in his precious shows and always though he has a capability of emoting so well... want see more of him if CVs plan to get him back 
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The Rudra and Laila scene was vulgar but I guess that's how it was meant to be.

Varun and Paro scene was cute but I am reserving until I get to know about the character.