Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
nice post

da scene was really sweet
i liked it
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel we should not take snowman seriously. .as he/she good for forum activity. .dat scene was sweet and apt for dat situation. .
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

@brown🤣

Well side i must say... ya even i like cute innocent scenes more😳even between PaRud the scene where she shelters behind Rudra was very very cute and soulful.

I seriously dont know why CV's are playing with our heart , PaRun , RuLa , PaRud (Thakur-Thakurainsa 😆) That peeking scene was flawless yaar , this is how arrange marriages happen , innocent and sweet. The Shayari was cherry on cake , 😳
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinkyc

I feel we should not take snowman seriously. .as he/she good for forum activity. .dat scene was sweet and apt for dat situation. .

,,,,,,,,,,,,,i agree,,,,,,,,,,extra charger 4 charging🤣
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post...😊well said...
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone would cry for rukmani if she died but not for laila :pEdited by -CharmingSanaya - 10 years ago
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agreed !
Getting ready with the tissue box already ! ðŸ˜­
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Appy Exactly ! Im not saying i saw 'Chemistry' in LaRud scene !! but yes Ankita was nice so the scene was decent !! but coming to your post !! 

LaRud share LUST !! what PaRun Yesterday shared was Start of an innocent love<3 !! which will be short we all know !! 

Laila is a major part of story but she wont at all effect me other thn making me cringe honestly :S !! 

where 1 episode and i already know i will be crying with paro for paro !! :'( !! 

sweetly_sour thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree no one would shed a tear if Laila dies, because she was his Keep, a woman who would be looked down upon in the society, a woman who loved a man unconditionally despite clearly knowing he would never be hers, a woman who is clear with what she wants from her relationship with Rudra. Doubt me not when I say that she'd gladly give her life for Rudra and do anything for him, yet no one will shed a tear if she dies because she has a sexual relationship with a man who does not give two hoots about her feelings? Just because she lacks innocence like Paro? Who knows what she might've gone through in life.
While about Varun he is the sweet charming guy, soft spoken and a poet who does a few nain matakkas with PAro and a sweet Background romantic song is played and everybody goes swooning that he is the good guy.

But what actually is behind the facade no one tries to see it, who knows he might  be pretending his innocence, even if dies he might've been a possible suspect after all. Because  his friends and Chacha are clearly shown to be the smugglers, can't rule out his involvement in this scam. Who knows what he might've done with Paro after taking her Sarhad-par.

Yet we all would shed tears for a fake pretentous Varun-sa?

I for one would only shed tears for Paro and her grief of loosing a husband and her broken dreams.
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FlawlessSarun.

Appy Exactly ! Im not saying i saw 'Chemistry' in LaRud scene !! but yes Ankita was nice so the scene was decent !! but coming to your post !! 

LaRud share LUST !! what PaRun Yesterday shared was Start of an innocent love<3 !! which will be short we all know !! 

Laila is a major part of story but she wont at all effect me other thn making me cringe honestly :S !! 

where 1 episode and i already know i will be crying with paro for paro !! :'( !! 

Same here... Manal... honestly i have no issues with Laila and her character... we have just scene one scene and we are yet to discover her real nature... i am quite matured to understand what Rudra is going through and what he shares with laila is temporary... and somehow i liked it because it is real and i am impressed with the CVs for showing the dark side of Rudra then only we will see and enjoy the best side of him (hopefully) i am actually expecting anything now... lol dark, light, emotions, mistress :p anything... the story got me on... something different to see for sure.