Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Paro and Rudra would NOT just be about chemistry <3 (Page 5)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

wow amazing post. 
Thanks sukhminder..! Hug 

Originally posted by -CharmingSanaya

well said
Embarrassed 

Originally posted by -Swetz-

Great post
Thanks dear :)

Originally posted by goguma

make more posts like this Sumi.
we need them ..    Wink.

Paro and Rudra  will meet other ppl in their lives,   but together  they are binded by that thread
called destiny,    and nothing can beat it ...   Day Dreaming

gogu!!! Hug

Aww I am glad you liked my post..!! Embarrassed

@bold: SO true..!! Day Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07goguma

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Beautiful put Sumi.
Superb post. Hug
Thanks fari!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachpie

Collision of fire and ice! Very true. Its going to be a long journey to watch.
yup it would be long and intriguing.. Embarrassed

decent07

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

Yes, sometimes in a show a good  background story line is required too along with chemistry. Both are very essential which is seems to be evident in this show from the plot. When they come together, it will be two souls coming together planned by destiny and fate.Sorry , but I get little bit carried away with the whole soul mate concept.LOL Day Dreaming I can't wait for the story to start..Dancing
Hahaha I'll be honest.. I am a sucker for childhood connections in lovestoriesDay Dreaming And I am glad that they are done with their pasts already... This makes us connect with the characters moreEmbarrassed  

I cant wait for the story to start too..!! Cool

me too, I am sucker for these kind of intense of love stories. I love the childhood connection b/c they were not shown  as best friend. I rarely like the best friends becoming lovers ,and knowing each from childhood.I am not fond of those.LOL Yes, i love how the pasts came to foreplay here.The parallel was done perfectly here. EmbarrassedShe was the same girl who freed him from his troubles just even for a few minutes. Just for a min for the fact that she distracted him,and soothed him. I just loved it.Blushing

decent07CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

Yes, sometimes in a show a good  background story line is required too along with chemistry. Both are very essential which is seems to be evident in this show from the plot. When they come together, it will be two souls coming together planned by destiny and fate.Sorry , but I get little bit carried away with the whole soul mate concept.LOL Day Dreaming I can't wait for the story to start..Dancing
Hahaha I'll be honest.. I am a sucker for childhood connections in lovestoriesDay Dreaming And I am glad that they are done with their pasts already... This makes us connect with the characters moreEmbarrassed  

I cant wait for the story to start too..!! Cool

me too, I am sucker for these kind of intense of love stories. I love the childhood connection b/c they were not shown  as best friend. I rarely like the best friends becoming lovers ,and knowing each from childhood.I am not fond of those.LOL Yes, i love how the pasts came to foreplay here.The parallel was done perfectly here. EmbarrassedShe was the same girl who freed him from his troubles just even for a few minutes. Just for a min for the fact that she distracted him,and soothed him. I just loved it.Blushing

Oh yes that first scene of them in the bus. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming And how effortlessly she brought a small relaxed smile on his face..  Blushing 

Me too.. I am not that fond of childhood-friends-became-lovers type stories.. :P I prefer to watch star-crossed wala concept more Day Dreaming 

decent07

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
sorry quoted the wrong post. but the first post is fantastic!

Edited by -Amisha- - 08 January 2014 at 6:00am

decent07CandYlicious_S

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Very well said, TM. PaRud is more a meeting of souls, a melding of destinies, about forever...than merely transient chemistry.

decent07CandYlicious_S

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Very beautifully said, its about their soul connection, not just their bodies but their inner being would be connected transformed. Its not about being a virgin or not here though I do have a problem with it, but this show is different, their trails, paths everything different. Its about accepting & receiving.

decent07CandYlicious_S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index