Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: peachpie

Collision of fire and ice! Very true. Its going to be a long journey to watch.

yup it would be long and intriguing.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Hahaha I'll be honest.. I am a sucker for childhood connections in lovestories And I am glad that they are done with their pasts already... This makes us connect with the characters more๐Ÿ˜ณ  

I cant wait for the story to start too..!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

me too, I am sucker for these kind of intense of love stories. I love the childhood connection b/c they were not shown  as best friend. I rarely like the best friends becoming lovers ,and knowing each from childhood.I am not fond of those.๐Ÿ˜† Yes, i love how the pasts came to foreplay here.The parallel was done perfectly here. ๐Ÿ˜ณShe was the same girl who freed him from his troubles just even for a few minutes. Just for a min for the fact that she distracted him,and soothed him. I just loved it.โ˜บ๏ธ

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

me too, I am sucker for these kind of intense of love stories. I love the childhood connection b/c they were not shown  as best friend. I rarely like the best friends becoming lovers ,and knowing each from childhood.I am not fond of those.๐Ÿ˜† Yes, i love how the pasts came to foreplay here.The parallel was done perfectly here. ๐Ÿ˜ณShe was the same girl who freed him from his troubles just even for a few minutes. Just for a min for the fact that she distracted him,and soothed him. I just loved it.โ˜บ๏ธ

Oh yes that first scene of them in the bus.   And how effortlessly she brought a small relaxed smile on his face..  โ˜บ๏ธ 

Me too.. I am not that fond of childhood-friends-became-lovers type stories.. :P I prefer to watch star-crossed wala concept more  
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry quoted the wrong post. but the first post is fantastic!Edited by -Amisha- - 10 years ago
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said, TM. PaRud is more a meeting of souls, a melding of destinies, about forever...than merely transient chemistry.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very beautifully said, its about their soul connection, not just their bodies but their inner being would be connected transformed. Its not about being a virgin or not here though I do have a problem with it, but this show is different, their trails, paths everything different. Its about accepting & receiving.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Oh yes that first scene of them in the bus.   And how effortlessly she brought a small relaxed smile on his face..  โ˜บ๏ธ 

Me too.. I am not that fond of childhood-friends-became-lovers type stories.. :P I prefer to watch star-crossed wala concept more  

Yes, the scene was so meaningful.  yeah, i feel like that too cliche plot. I am fond of star cross love stories too.๐Ÿ˜ณ Do u feel at this time Paro is more like a preconditioned robot than her own self?
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We'll said , very perfect and fab explanation
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

Yes, the scene was so meaningful.  yeah, i feel like that too cliche plot. I am fond of star cross love stories too.๐Ÿ˜ณ Do u feel at this time Paro is more like a preconditioned robot than her own self?

Yes I was wondering about that too.. May be Paro is MADE to live in her own happy bubble.. Like in that scene when Bindhi asks that do you have any sapnon ka rajkumar .. She was clueless about it.. But then Thakurain started with her description of what kind of man would suit Paro .. I felt like as if Paro's opinions are voiced by others.. 

May be after meeting Rudra, she would discover her true self. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
awesome post...
very well said...๐Ÿ‘