Rangrasiya

I think Varun will b alive ... (Page 3)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetz-

But the promo #1 clearly shows him dying a Paro becoming a widow? Confused

In promo 1 his face was not shown na .. only Paro removing her bbangles shown .. so like I said above  , she might assume he is dead but he might hv escaped .. Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Chaandaniya

Nadia_DiyaM Goldie
Nadia_DiyaM
Nadia_DiyaM

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up captivatng  moment it will be

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
We can b sure Varun is dead only if his full face lying dead is shown to viewers ..otherwise there will b a question mark hanging on his death for sure WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Annie0247Chaandaniyasonia_1NandiniRaizadaa

Nadia_DiyaM Goldie
Nadia_DiyaM
Nadia_DiyaM

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by DiamondLife

I feel other way Jyoti..
Once Paro will be married to Rudra or close to Rudra...Varun will make reentry and try to create rift

thats possible too .. we got to wait and watch Ermm.. mayb he will not want Paro back because like I said as per village logic he wont accept her as his wife again but he might b vengeful towards Rurdra for taking away Paro and might want to ruin their life then ...
...i thnk laila will be enough 4 creatng riftOuch...hope CV will give vishal a little bit more screen space...

decent07jyoti06

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged

We can b sure Varun is dead only if his full face lying dead is shown to viewers ..otherwise there will b a question mark hanging on his death for sure WinkLOL

May b the creatives will put this to rest just like  the burning issue of Rudra's virginityLOL  No room for doubt. Let's wait and seeBig smile Or they cud just be really vague and never show us the gruesome details, creative leewayTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07jyoti06sonia_1

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I think anything is possible with soaps guess they will always keep the possibility of Varyn   beibg alive and may use it later for TRP gimmick 

decent07jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadiamalik01

Originally posted by DiamondLife

I feel other way Jyoti..
Once Paro will be married to Rudra or close to Rudra...Varun will make reentry and try to create rift

thats possible too .. we got to wait and watch Ermm.. mayb he will not want Paro back because like I said as per village logic he wont accept her as his wife again but he might b vengeful towards Rurdra for taking away Paro and might want to ruin their life then ...
...i thnk laila will be enough 4 creatng riftOuch...hope CV will give vishal a little bit more screen space...

yeahh because he is a known actor .. so I m hoping too that he will get proper screen space even if he dies .. mayb some last moment herogiri to save Paro from the guns and then he dies .. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spirit

May b the creatives will put this to rest just like  the burning issue of Rudra's virginityLOL  No room for doubt. Let's wait and seeBig smile Or they cud just be really vague and never show us the gruesome details, creative leewayTongue

If CVs r stalking this forum , then yup it will b put to rest by showing his dead body with proper face LOL... they ended the virginity debate .. they might end this doubt too LOL

but if they plan to bring him back in future for the spice element in the show , then the doubt will continue and we might see a dead body with disjointed face LOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07spiritNandiniRaizadaasonia_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index