Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

I think Varun will b alive ... (Page 11)

UjjuSoulSisIndy IF-Sizzlerz
UjjuSoulSisIndy
UjjuSoulSisIndy

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I think varun dies...but by mistake i mean accidentally bullet hits him acc to promos

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07jyoti06Newbiesoapfan

Michmichi IF-Rockerz
Michmichi
Michmichi

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
May be Varun get injured but escape and stay in the village secretly in Laila's house,then it can be 
LaiRunLOL

-Selcouth- IF-Stunnerz
-Selcouth-
-Selcouth-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
same are my feelings,I noticed that too,varun was standing there all shocked and scared I think he will run away and than later when love will be on peak for PaRud(a long way to go)he will re-appear and will claim paro as she is his wife and laila and he will make a team to separate them.

But for now I am loving PaRun,they are really adorable and share good chemistry.

Mallu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07jyoti06

.FireAndBlood. IF-Sizzlerz
.FireAndBlood.
.FireAndBlood.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
A nice post.
I think he will die coz only thhat story will move on.
And if not maybe he will return in future.

decent07Newbiesoapfan

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I think he will die as the story has to move to Paro and Rudra.

However, I have a feeling that Bindi might live. Thakur throws her in water, but I think he wont stay to see if she dies or not. She will probably come back later to give proof against the thakur. I at least hope so as she is so cute.

edited - I guess she dies. haven't seen the episode yet!

Edited by bidz - 09 January 2014 at 9:27am

oldooz Goldie
oldooz
oldooz

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
NICE POST 
 I think varun will die , because i remember a promo where rudra shoots the groom  .Then we see paro crying.

decent07jyoti06

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

I think he will die as the story has to move to Paro and Rudra.

However, I have a feeling that Bindi might live. Thakur throws her in water, but I think he wont stay to see if she dies or not. She will probably come back later to give proof against the thakur. I at least hope so as she is so cute.

edited - I guess she dies. haven't seen the episode yet!

She dies... they showed the croc eating her :-(... Thakur made sure it at her Angry

decent07bidzjyoti06

apoorva12sharma Groupbie
apoorva12sharma
apoorva12sharma

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hey guyz
wassup
ki haal shaal??
ok enough of rambling
i am usualy silent types but i want to share my views.
In the starting only, it was mentioned that the story is more or less little bit tiny winy based on shakespear's Othello.
I think Vishal will not die. May be he will get injured, but he won't die. I think when paro and rudra will be romancing then Tejawat will use vishal against rudra. Tejawat will rescue Vishal and he will say the same old lame story of how BSD took paro and how she is suffering. Later tejawat will fill vishal's ears. And he will be turned against Rudra. Vishal will try to make paro come back to birpur but till then she will get to know about the true face of tejawat. And as we know that Rudra is suffering from trust issues then he will think that paro is having an affair with vishal.

I think i am being silly here...But what to do...india forums is the joint family of sillies and i am sharing my silsiley thoughts with evem more silsiley people.

ps. If you want to throw tomatoes at me then you are welcome...tamatar bade mehnge ho gaye hain yaar..sardi me mil bethkar tamatar ka soup piyenge..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index