Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A nice post.
I think he will die coz only thhat story will move on.
And if not maybe he will return in future.
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think he will die as the story has to move to Paro and Rudra.

However, I have a feeling that Bindi might live. Thakur throws her in water, but I think he wont stay to see if she dies or not. She will probably come back later to give proof against the thakur. I at least hope so as she is so cute.

edited - I guess she dies. haven't seen the episode yet!
Edited by bidz - 10 years ago
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
NICE POST 
 I think varun will die , because i remember a promo where rudra shoots the groom  .Then we see paro crying.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bidz

I think he will die as the story has to move to Paro and Rudra.

However, I have a feeling that Bindi might live. Thakur throws her in water, but I think he wont stay to see if she dies or not. She will probably come back later to give proof against the thakur. I at least hope so as she is so cute.

edited - I guess she dies. haven't seen the episode yet!

She dies... they showed the croc eating her :-(... Thakur made sure it at her ðŸ˜¡
apoorva12sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guyz
wassup
ki haal shaal??
ok enough of rambling
i am usualy silent types but i want to share my views.
In the starting only, it was mentioned that the story is more or less little bit tiny winy based on shakespear's Othello.
I think Vishal will not die. May be he will get injured, but he won't die. I think when paro and rudra will be romancing then Tejawat will use vishal against rudra. Tejawat will rescue Vishal and he will say the same old lame story of how BSD took paro and how she is suffering. Later tejawat will fill vishal's ears. And he will be turned against Rudra. Vishal will try to make paro come back to birpur but till then she will get to know about the true face of tejawat. And as we know that Rudra is suffering from trust issues then he will think that paro is having an affair with vishal.

I think i am being silly here...But what to do...india forums is the joint family of sillies and i am sharing my silsiley thoughts with evem more silsiley people.

ps. If you want to throw tomatoes at me then you are welcome...tamatar bade mehnge ho gaye hain yaar..sardi me mil bethkar tamatar ka soup piyenge..
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

She dies... they showed the croc eating her :-(... Thakur made sure it at her ðŸ˜¡

😕

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kdsubs

Jyo!!!!! I think its been forever! Happy New Year. How have you been?

Are you even allowed on non-Zee forums 😉? (kidding, kidding).

I know, right - what's the point of killing off the hubby? So many twists die with him. Toh chalo -Varun will be alive.

And now Jyo, the serial-queen, the secret TV serial script-writer has revealed the twists! Hope none of the Nautanki folks are lurking to steal your ideas. But seriously, i don't remember you ever being wrong!

Jyo ne bol diya. Bas!

OMG Subss u here 😲😲😲.. well me a free bird outside zee tv forums 😛😆😆😆...

And I hope my serial experience in this case fails and CVs do surprise us all  but again u never know what the Trp Gods demand 😆

Waise u watching it too 😉
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: apoorva12sharma

Hey guyz
wassup
ki haal shaal??
ok enough of rambling
i am usualy silent types but i want to share my views.
In the starting only, it was mentioned that the story is more or less little bit tiny winy based on shakespear's Othello.
I think Vishal will not die. May be he will get injured, but he won't die. I think when paro and rudra will be romancing then Tejawat will use vishal against rudra. Tejawat will rescue Vishal and he will say the same old lame story of how BSD took paro and how she is suffering. Later tejawat will fill vishal's ears. And he will be turned against Rudra. Vishal will try to make paro come back to birpur but till then she will get to know about the true face of tejawat. And as we know that Rudra is suffering from trust issues then he will think that paro is having an affair with vishal.

I think i am being silly here...But what to do...india forums is the joint family of sillies and i am sharing my silsiley thoughts with evem more silsiley people.

ps. If you want to throw tomatoes at me then you are welcome...tamatar bade mehnge ho gaye hain yaar..sardi me mil bethkar tamatar ka soup piyenge..

As per Othello script , that guy was Othello's friend whom Othello will doubt thinking he has an affair with his lady love desdemona ... In this case I think one article already came about a parallel lead .. so that could b Rudra's friend on whom in future Rudra will hv doubts regarding Paro hving affair with him ...

This Varun along with Tejawat might do the job of that third party who created doubts in Othello ka mind regarding desdemona ...