Rangrasiya

I think Varun will b alive ... - Page 8

Storybrooke thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good call...I think so too. It opens the way for more twists later on in the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Changing of story isn't possible at all, everything has been planed from behind. The wedding sequence was the first to be shot in Rajistani all these episodes weren't shot in orders. Even ST tweeted in mid November they were shooting at some police station in Rajistan that was the scene between Paro and Rudra shown in SBS where he was questioning her about Thakur.    ðŸ˜•
cute_hina thumbnail

Nice Post...I think future main RR ki story Pakistani serial Dastaan ke jaisa shape le ley gi...Varun-Paro aur Rudra mujhay Hassan-Bano aur Basant Singh ke jaise lagte hain...I think story bhi waisi hi hogi Varun border cross kar jai ga aur Paro ko Rudra arrest kar le ga aur baad main jab paro border cross kar ke apne hasband ke pass jana chahe gi tu Rudra use jane nahin de ga  jaise 2nd promo mein dikhaya tha ke Rudra bolta hai Bhaag jahaan tak bhaag sakti hai per jahaan ruke gi sarhad ki tarhan mujhay pai gi

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post Jyoti. I actually hope Varun lives as I want to know how Paro will behave after believing that she lost her husband when in reality he's alive. I was telling my sis that if they make Varun bad, I hoped that another man will get killed and Paro will assume him to be her husband. Only after several months or close to a year should they meet and this is when Paro is ready to move on in a life with Rudra. It would be interesting to see Paro's reaction, who she reunite with her husband whom she liked yet never really knew or will she unite with Rudra, her true love? I don't mind if Varun is bad or good as I really liked the actor and I hope to see him in RR in the future. I'm already a PaRud fan but I like PaRun as well. I liked their sweet, innocent interaction. Varun is seen like a really nice guy and it would be great if he remains good but I wouldn't mind him changing in the future either.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sidda8

Beautiful post Jyoti. I actually hope Varun lives as I want to know how Paro will behave after believing that she lost her husband when in reality he's alive. I was telling my sis that if they make Varun bad, I hoped that another man will get killed and Paro will assume him to be her husband. Only after several months or close to a year should they meet and this is when Paro is ready to move on in a life with Rudra. It would be interesting to see Paro's reaction, who she reunite with her husband whom she liked yet never really knew or will she unite with Rudra, her true love? I don't mind if Varun is bad or good as I really liked the actor and I hope to see him in RR in the future. I'm already a PaRud fan but I like PaRun as well. I liked their sweet, innocent interaction. Varun is seen like a really nice guy and it would be great if he remains good but I wouldn't mind him changing in the future either.

I doubt it Sidda... we need Parud together ... cannot happen as long as Varun is alive... in any form... also remember the promos...Paro was shown becoming a widow.

Methinks Varun is not as seedha as he looks... he must be in the know about what his kaka ( ?) is upto...
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

I doubt it Sidda... we need Parud together ... cannot happen as long as Varun is alive... in any form... also remember the promos...Paro was shown becoming a widow.

Methinks Varun is not as seedha as he looks... he must be in the know about what his kaka ( ?) is upto...

I am totally confused about this Varun guy just don't get his character at all, his sugary talk just doesn't gene well with me.
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Right I don't want him alive in any form too,not human,not ghost...nothing...I don't even want him as a pared around Paro...
UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
I think varun dies...but by mistake i mean accidentally bullet hits him acc to promos
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May be Varun get injured but escape and stay in the village secretly in Laila's house,then it can be 
LaiRun😆
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
same are my feelings,I noticed that too,varun was standing there all shocked and scared I think he will run away and than later when love will be on peak for PaRud(a long way to go)he will re-appear and will claim paro as she is his wife and laila and he will make a team to separate them.

But for now I am loving PaRun,they are really adorable and share good chemistry.

Mallu