Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

There is another parallel lead to make Rudu deary go bonkers, don't see this happening.πŸ˜†

yeah I saw the article too .. I dont think Varun will make Rudra jealous .. I feel he might b alive to keep the twist element intact in story later on just when Paro is about to fall for Rudra and suddenly she gets the news of her patidev alive ..πŸ˜†

like I said in my post , Varun might not accept her because she was away for so long .so questions on her purity will arise ... so no jealousy track here but just that Paro will see the diff between Rudra and Varun 😳.. and thus she will no more remain in that pati parmeshwar mode either πŸ˜†

that new entry could bring in jealousy factor πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

i  think  varun  will  die  otherwise  how  can  paro  take  revenge  on  rudra  and  fall  in  love  atlast?πŸ˜•

she will take revenge as she assumed rudra killed varun when he mayb alive and hiding somewhere like a coward .. so when paro will find out the truth , she will fall in love with rudra instead πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

Jyoti o6 I want varun to die bas πŸ˜† Nice view buddy πŸ˜Š

he dies or not .. dont make any diff na .. PaRud r forever .. so no worries πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Considering Tiwari's ego goes over his head, it's has a high possibility of occurring now i think about it.πŸ₯± I don't want a dead husband to show up in the middle than take Paro , and demanding his husband rights later when Rudra and Paro have fallen for each other.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

Considering Tiwari's ego goes over his head, it's has a high possibility of occurring now i think about it.πŸ₯± I don't want a dead husband to show up in the middle than take Paro , and demanding his husband rights later when Rudra and Paro have fallen for each other.

tthat wont happen if they keep the village story intact .. husband will not accept her on grounds of purity if she remains away for long and stays with Rudra ..  it will only help in Paro shedding off the pati parmeshwar kind of mentality  after seeing the hypocracy of Varun mayb in case he remains alive ..
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

even if they burn his dead body he can be back , we have seen such shows πŸ˜†

they can do anything for spice

I dont think we will see the last of him so fast

πŸ˜†
Let's hope it doesn't come down to that so soon, what it's barely been a week and we're speculating about returning frm the dead scenarios πŸ˜†
Edited by spirit - 10 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

After seeing yesterday's episode and the precap which we hv this whole week , I m beginning to wonder if Varun will actually die or not πŸ€”

In that precap or even in initial promos of the show , they dont exactly show if Rudra will kill Paro's husband only or other random men in the baarat ... So whether its Varun who will die or someone else is actually a mystry πŸ€”

I feel Varun will b alive during the shootout  and might manage to escape from there minus Paro while Paro might b caught and arrested by Rudra as we see in initial promos of the show ... She will b then taken to the Jail and will b asked questions about Tejawat ...

Then Paro might b kept under Rudra's custody for a month or so as she is the prime witness of Tejwat's actions πŸ€”.. During this time Paro might also come to know the truth about Tejawat and how he does his smuggling in the name of getting young girls married and so she might decide to give her statement against Tejawat ..

After this Rudra might take the responsibility to take her back to her husband Varun once again but this time Varun might not accept Paro because she has stayed with another man for a month .. so well as per village logics , they will doubt on Paro's purity

Paro can then see the difference between Varun and Rudra .. rest is history πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I feel CVs will keep this Varun alive for future story πŸ˜‰...

On a side note I found Varun and Paro cute ... of course PaRud r hot and sizzling 😳... But Varun-Paro share a good friendship type chemistry for now 😳... Also Varun dont look bad but he might turn hypocrat in near future when Paro will get in trouble with BSD people πŸ€”

Oh re Piya song was nicely executeed and I must say Sanaya nailed it with her expressions there .. that innocence and excitment of seeing your lifepartner chup chup ke for first time was perfectly done by Sanaya πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wonderful post!! πŸ‘ I always look forward to reading your views on the show, glad you're loving it as much as I am.

I also think the writers could throw in a major twist and keep Varun alive. We have been hearing Paro will be widowed and her husband will be killed by Rudra from the beginning. However, they might only think Varun died in the shootout. He may be alive and shown later to play an important part in the story (hopefully to bring Rudra and Paro together). I don't know why a good actor like Vishal would sign on to do this show if they kill him in the beginning. 

I totally agree with you about Sanaya in that scene. She didn't say a word of dialogue but her expressions, the shy smile and twinkle in her eyes, was perfectly done.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yeah I saw the article too .. I dont think Varun will make Rudra jealous .. I feel he might b alive to keep the twist element intact in story later on just when Paro is about to fall for Rudra and suddenly she gets the news of her patidev alive ..πŸ˜†

like I said in my post , Varun might not accept her because she was away for so long .so questions on her purity will arise ... so no jealousy track here but just that Paro will see the diff between Rudra and Varun 😳.. and thus she will no more remain in that pati parmeshwar mode either πŸ˜†

that new entry could bring in jealousy factor πŸ˜›

He said he was the parallel lead . Since , Rudra's character is based on Othello. I thought this guy would stir up insecurities, and jealousies in Rudra's in the later stage.  Going by Indian soap history, the chance of Pati Parmeshwar rising from the dead , and than questioning his wife purity after she has stayed away, humiliating her etc... Part of an Indian cliche plot that has been used over times, so you could be 99.9% correct on deary Pati Parmeshwar being alive.πŸ˜† yes, of course when the pati parmeshwar will question her purity , Paro will know the difference . I just hope Varun does not come back,and this show is different .πŸ˜† btw, u quitting JA?

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aahh this song perfectly fits the bill for backstabbers like Thakur who appears like a saint in front of all but r actually devils in disguise 😑😑... about varun we need to wait and see if he is like thakur only πŸ˜•

u should post this song in main forum too .. it will help in forum activity as well πŸ˜ƒ

Done posted a threadπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Wonderful post!! πŸ‘ I always look forward to reading your views on the show, glad you're loving it as much as I am.

I also think the writers could throw in a major twist and keep Varun alive. We have been hearing Paro will be widowed and her husband will be killed by Rudra from the beginning. However, they might only think Varun died in the shootout. He may be alive and shown later to play an important part in the story (hopefully to bring Rudra and Paro together). I don't know why a good actor like Vishal would sign on to do this show if they kill him in the beginning. 

I totally agree with you about Sanaya in that scene. She didn't say a word of dialogue but her expressions, the shy smile and twinkle in her eyes, was perfectly done.

Paro as widow with Rudra as killer was the story from Paro's POV .. her nightmare which she sees  coming true finally .. but is it the real truth .. that will b the main crux of the story ... it could b half truth just like Paro's parents killed by BSD was partial truth but real truth is diff .. similarly Paro as widow is the partial truth mayb as Paro assumes he is dead whereas real truth will b Varum could b alive

the whole show is based on that one dream cum nightmare of Paro .. whether its a dream or a nightmare remains to b seen .. πŸ€”