Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I think anything is possible with soaps guess they will always keep the possibility of Varyn   beibg alive and may use it later for TRP gimmick 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nadiamalik01

...i thnk laila will be enough 4 creatng rift...hope CV will give vishal a little bit more screen space...

yeahh because he is a known actor .. so I m hoping too that he will get proper screen space even if he dies .. mayb some last moment herogiri to save Paro from the guns and then he dies .. πŸ€”
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spirit

May b the creatives will put this to rest just like  the burning issue of Rudra's virginityπŸ˜†  No room for doubt. Let's wait and seeπŸ˜ƒ Or they cud just be really vague and never show us the gruesome details, creative leewayπŸ˜›

If CVs r stalking this forum , then yup it will b put to rest by showing his dead body with proper face πŸ˜†... they ended the virginity debate .. they might end this doubt too πŸ˜†

but if they plan to bring him back in future for the spice element in the show , then the doubt will continue and we might see a dead body with disjointed face πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

I think anything is possible with soaps guess they will always keep the possibility of Varyn   beibg alive and may use it later for TRP gimmick 

I hv same feeling too or else why will they take a known actor for just 2-3 epi cameo πŸ€”..
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The guy who play Varun is indeed a very good actor. Varun and Paro had great chemistry together, But I also have a felling Varun might not be as innocent as he looks no one can really judge him just by one episode!

How can one say he's the perfect Prince Charming for Paro without not knowing much about him? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: jyoti06

If CVs r stalking this forum , then yup it will b put to rest by showing his dead body with proper face πŸ˜†... they ended the virginity debate .. they might end this doubt too πŸ˜†

but if they plan to bring him back in future for the spice element in the show , then the doubt will continue and we might see a dead body with disjointed face πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

even if they burn his dead body he can be back , we have seen such shows πŸ˜†

they can do anything for spice

I dont think we will see the last of him so fast

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I hv same feeling too or else why will they take a known actor for just 2-3 epi cameo πŸ€”..

Exactly, it cant be a cameo they may reintroduce him in the future when they feel the need for spice πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

The guy who play Varun is indeed a very good actor. Varun and Paro had great chemistry together, But I also have a felling Varun might not be as innocent as he looks no one can really judge him just by one episode!

How can one say he's the perfect Prince Charming for Paro without not knowing much about him? πŸ˜•

Such things are common in villages and very common beyond the dessert where this show is set

I agree he may not be innocent at all
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
impressive !!
u did put a lot of thought in this πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

Yess I m sure he might not b so innocent like he looks and thats why in my post I did mention about his future hypocracy too when he might excape leaving Paro in danger and later might refuse to accept her as his wife too on grounds of her purity ... so we need to wait and watch 😳.. this post was just based on my observation in yesterday ka epi only ..