India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

I think Varun will b alive ...

jyoti06 Global Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
After seeing yesterday's episode and the precap which we hv this whole week , I m beginning to wonder if Varun will actually die or not Ermm

In that precap or even in initial promos of the show , they dont exactly show if Rudra will kill Paro's husband only or other random men in the baarat ... So whether its Varun who will die or someone else is actually a mystry Ermm

I feel Varun will b alive during the shootout  and might manage to escape from there minus Paro while Paro might b caught and arrested by Rudra as we see in initial promos of the show ... She will b then taken to the Jail and will b asked questions about Tejawat ...

Then Paro might b kept under Rudra's custody for a month or so as she is the prime witness of Tejwat's actions Ermm.. During this time Paro might also come to know the truth about Tejawat and how he does his smuggling in the name of getting young girls married and so she might decide to give her statement against Tejawat ..

After this Rudra might take the responsibility to take her back to her husband Varun once again but this time Varun might not accept Paro because she has stayed with another man for a month .. so well as per village logics , they will doubt on Paro's purity OuchOuch

Paro can then see the difference between Varun and Rudra .. rest is history LOLEmbarrassed

I feel CVs will keep this Varun alive for future story Wink...

On a side note I found Varun and Paro cute ... of course PaRud r hot and sizzling Embarrassed... But Varun-Paro share a good friendship type chemistry for now Embarrassed... Also Varun dont look bad but he might turn hypocrat in near future when Paro will get in trouble with BSD people Ermm

Oh re Piya song was nicely executeed and I must say Sanaya nailed it with her expressions there .. that innocence and excitment of seeing your lifepartner chup chup ke for first time was perfectly done by Sanaya ClapClap

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07geetanjali499ragtagSonamcute15Alinaaliisadiasaziaprincessep13ipkkkleninvaidhegiloony-toonyPearl_13ipkknd10rsjp132IPKKNDmemorygangstagalmg1997Susana90riya_sanayaesha85kashevkash_meet10KamalikaGangel97Priyani-MMayaraaSobtiSweetSannysonam21reenasvAtyayParoandRudrasoapoperafannoor2009Sumaiya27FridaPyarmeDexter007diyashhi-WalkThatWay-wahcoldoozNadia_DiyaMifsaal044TirtharupaMaghinallsfarabiN33MA1sarunana-twilightArshi1195REDnBLACKsubiamanxXxNoreen786xXxSiestaQueenAnnie18-HappyBird-Black_kittykatkautilya04Arhi_2205DoJinmarch2011TheSmurfsAmazingAmyIPKKNDfan4ever-Chinky-sun2011..Damsel..kdsubstvbug2011SanzforSush..Divya..bewakoofLadki-Maryam.K-shruathiMichmichiVincyAnnecylanrisha8Deus_VultShaktifanSwatimisscrazyfanAruni.SpellofJoyFascinatingSanzSanzBarbiewin7arshi_karishmeniranjana00readingworms.prpk525ChaandaniyaSidda8spiritUjjuSoulSisIndymuffins2wafflesPutijaChalhovCandYlicious_SVIMAL.SMmaaniqraHrideyy.26MeeraHKamaiaincandescentLoveo2oBillyJean...Jyoti..priya_86xAaliyasonia_1Koeli_AppyIreena7BeingBluntwhiterose29riyya6NandiniRaizadaaSofnaStayStrongragzz.Swetha-Sai

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
nice post..well I will be happy if Barun won't die coz only then after a long time he will back and try to get paro which will make Rudra jealous Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06decent07Luvlin28diyashhiDeus_Vultcylan

amaia IF-Sizzlerz
amaia
amaia

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged
lovely post...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06decent07

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged
As much as Varun's death at the hands of Rudra makes the story intriguing, his being alive will add another layer of complication to this tale. Esp. If Paro and Rudra believe he has died whereas he has escaped in reality. And he comes back later to get his wife back, Rudra will be burning In J. As if they needed more complication

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06decent07Pyarmediyashhicoolbakes_JaladnotacrimetoloveN33MAChaandaniyaSofna

N33MA Goldie
N33MA
N33MA

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I really hope he doesn't die so, like you said Paro can then see the difference between Varun and Rudra Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06decent07coolbakes_Jalad

Koeli_Appy IF-Stunnerz
Koeli_Appy
Koeli_Appy

Guardian of CC, FFG GodMother

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I personally think that would make sense... I have also seen somewhere that there will be two marriages so maybe the other groom dies but everyone thinks it's Varun Sa... He might come back at later date...
Well an actor like him would he just accept only 3 episodes?

jyoti06decent07

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:04am | IP Logged
But in the promo they did show her taking off her bangles by other widows...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06decent07Annie0247

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I feel other way Jyoti..
Once Paro will be married to Rudra or close to Rudra...Varun will make reentry and try to create rift

jyoti06decent07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index